Biosilk Treat Fruit Cocktail Reconstructing Treatment, 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Michelle M.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk treat fruit cocktail reconstructing treatment, a superb advanced reconstructing treatment, formulated with natural alpha hydroxy fruit acids and botanical extracts. see more...

Michelle M.
As a cosmetologist I recommend this for people with fine, damaged, and dry hair. I use it myself. Its a necessity in my life. It smells like tutti fruity Jelly Belly's and leaves my fine, wavy, frizzy hair so soft and manageable. Its hard for my family members I've turned onto it to find so I keep it in stock. I LOVE this light reconstructor that you can use every other day. There's never a chance of a waxy buildup or making your hair limp. This is going to give you soft, manageable, shiny, voluminous hair you can be proud of.
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
This product was very helpful in reducing my frizz and making my hair softer. The scent is slightly nauseating at times so I do not think I would repurchase it because of that aspect. If it came in a different scent, I would definitely purchase that one instead.
Megan M.
Biosilk products are great! All of them! They smell so good and the price is awesome too. I love using the therapy silk as an oil on my skin apposed to on my hair.
Amy S.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this brand I have tried everything from the silk to the shampoo and conditioner and it works great i wouldn't hesitate to buy this product
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I love Biosilk! This treatment is amazing and my hair feels amazing! I use it all the time after i shower and my hair looks good all day!
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
All biosilk products leave my hair very flat. After blow drying and styling there is still no volume after the use of these products.
Gabriela R.
Works good but if you put too much on it makes hair very oily. Use when you want that extra shine

Kohl's