BY BIOSILK

Infuse Fullness Thickness Into Your Hair Penetrate Hair to Condition Create Incredible Shine 2 Not Tested on Animals 3 Contains Vitamin B Wheat Proteins see more...

• I have extremely straight and fine hair and most thickening shamp...2 Answers
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I didn't think this would work as well as it did. My hair started feeling and looking thicker after just a few short weeks of using this. It smells nice and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. Easily rinses off and doesn't dry out my hair. Definitely recommend to people who have thin hair
Paige B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Biosilk literally SAVES my hair from being damaged. I use a CHI straightener and a generic brand curling wand and it damages my hair. When I use Biosilk as a shampoo my hair feels smooth. Just remember that shampoo is used on the scalp only and not too much should be used--it can get oily!
Karina N.
San Jose, CA
It was not my favorite, I didnt like the smell that much. I feel like the product felt too heavy and it did lather but it could have been better. It also felt like I still had product in my hair even though I was washing it out for quite a while. Okay but not great
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Best shampoo I have ever used! It leaves your hair so soft and shiny. It smells so amazing! The first time I tried it I instantly loved it. This is a must buy product! You can use it on all hair types. It's best used with the biosilk conditioner!
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Biosilk was introduced to me by a friend who I always knew to be on the cutting edge of high end hair care. As a young student I was intimidated by the price but found that since so little is needed for each use it was a great value!
Kaylee P.
This product makes your hair so soft and silky and not to mention it smells good too! I use this with the biosilk conditioner and shine gel and my hair is left frizzy-free and very smooth. I would buy again for sure.
Joanna K.
Great product but left my hair very very staticy - I have very fine hair that tends to get oily. I like the bio silk line but I can't use during the winter months that are super dry. My hair goes everywhere!
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
Biosilk has a great line of products. Although they are rather pricey. This is a great shampoo, it locks in moisture and cleanses my hair. You can find this product in most salons and some drugstores.
Emily S.
I adore this stuff!! My hair is damaged from coloring it blonde and this stuff adds volume, and strength to your hair. It also leaves it feeling silly smooth without leaving behind an oily residue.
Alyssa D.
Waipahu , HI
great product i already have thick hair but very prone to breakage and for some reason this really helps my hair from doing that a must try and scent is not bad and not overwhelming
Melinda M.
Warrenton , Mo
I have extremely straight and fine hair and most thickening shampoos tend to weigh down my hair. How does this product do with that?