BY BIOSILK

Infuse Fullness Thickness Into Your Hair Penetrate Hair to Condition Create Incredible Shine 2 Not Tested on Animals 3 Contains Vitamin B Wheat Proteins see more...

• I have extremely straight and fine hair and most thickeni...2 Answers
Jordan R.
Covington , WA
This shampoo is nice and moisturizing for my thick curly hair, I love the smell of it as well and the way my hair feels after I use it. The only downfall is that I don’t absolutely love the way my curls look after use, not as full as I usually have it but it’s still a very nice shampoo as a back up!
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Biosilk hair oils is amazing and is hands down my go to. Especially for my split ends. So I bought another Biosilk brand shampoo, this one was not as good as the first one but I was still glad I had it.
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
Love the smell of this brand. The oil is beautiful on the hair too. I shampoo and condition my hair step out of the shower and put the oil through my curls and it dries so nicely
Mia L.
Silver Spring, MD
This shampoo was very oily, it weighed my hair down and it did not lather or get foamy. It made my hair really smooth but did not meet my expectations. It thinned my hair and because of this I probably won’t purchase this product again.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
This is a very good shampoo. Does do a good job.conditioner is great with it. If you wash your hair every 2 to 3 day it's better for you . Don't wash your hair every day unless you always over style you're hair and use lots of product.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
So to be completely honest I only got this because where I was at it was connected to a serum and I wanted only the serum. I tried the shampoo and I REALLY liked it! I haven't fully gotten it and used a bunch of times yet because I stick to shampoos to help blonde/grey hair but this is a great for inbetween those.
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
Biosilk was introduced to me by a friend who I always knew to be on the cutting edge of high end hair care. As a young student I was intimidated by the price but found that since so little is needed for each use it was a great value!
Naomy R.
Peoria, AZ
Biosilk is a brand that's mother has used on all my sisters including me since we were all little now we're grown women with our own little girls, and biosilkBiosilk Silk Therapy Conditioner, 2.26 fl oz is a product that I continue to use
Paige B.
South Amboy, NJ
Biosilk literally SAVES my hair from being damaged. I use a CHI straightener and a generic brand curling wand and it damages my hair. When I use Biosilk as a shampoo my hair feels smooth. Just remember that shampoo is used on the scalp only and not too much should be used--it can get oily!
Melinda M.
Warrenton , Mo
I have extremely straight and fine hair and most thickening shampoos tend to weigh down my hair. How does this product do with that?