BY BIOSILK

Transform thin, fine hair into full, thick locks with Biosilk Cleanse Thickening Shampoo. Formulated with Biosilk's Thickening System, it infuses thinning hair with vitamin B and wheat proteins to leave each strand feeling plumper. see more...

• Does this product actually thicken or does it just add volume? 1 Answers
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY HAIR IS SUPER THICK NOW!!! This is an awesome product and does exactly what it says.. now my hair wasn't extremely thin.. but when in a ponytail .. it looked so stingy !! But now I have a full thick ponytail !!! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because of the price !! But well worth it
Jordan T.
where do i begin, this shampoo is one of my all time favorites. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy without the heavy weight of other products. It also keeps my curly thick hair fresh and not limp all day long. It also has such a wonderful smell that is not too overpowering!
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a person that has thin or thinning hair, I'd recommend this shampoo for you! Biosilk is on the costly side but it is also guaranteed to be very soft on the hair and gives it a very full and soft look so your hair really does look luscious when its dry!
ashley w.
I dye my hair all the time so it's become very thin. Over a month biosilk thickening shampoo has help restore my hair. I would definitely recommend this product:)
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am extremely thin hair and this makes my hair feel so thick and gives it a nice texture without causing it to tangle I love it so much
Annemarie B.
Towson, MD
I like the smell of this particular brand of hair products and it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy like others.
Vanessa R.
Stockton, CA
Love this! This leaves my hair feeling it's best! My curls absolutely love it! By far my favorite of all shampoos!
Annie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this product. Makes my hair feel silky and look shiny all day. Always get compliments when I use this.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
My hair is much more thicker than before I used this product!!
I am loving everything about this shampoo!!
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
The best shampoo. Leaves your hair super soft and hydrated. It gives you strength. Strength is beautiful
Charity C.
Beebe, AR
Does this product actually thicken or does it just add volume?