BY BIOSILK

Transform thin, fine hair into full, thick locks with Biosilk Cleanse Thickening Shampoo. Formulated with Biosilk's Thickening System, it infuses thinning hair with vitamin B and wheat proteins to leave each strand feeling plumper. see more...

• Does this product actually thicken or does it just add vo...1 Answers
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Biosilk thikening shampoo is a pretty good product although I feel for me it did not do much to thicken my hair. I was so excited to try this because I have thin hair that grows pretty slow and this sounded promising. For me personally after using a little bit it did not thicken my hair but it smelt great and it did add some shine.
Keyla M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
It’s a good shampoo, but I have oily hair and this just makes it too oily. It does smell good but I mean this is nothing major and it’s a bit on the pricier side so is it really worth it, ehhh no.
Evelyn A.
Richmond , TX
I like the product it self and what it does , it left my hair with a healthy feeling after the shower but the only thing I didn’t like was that I found my self having to use a lot of product at once .
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
It's a nice shampoo. It smell really nice. It leaves my hair full and thick. Which normally is very fine. It's a higher end shampoo. Vs super maker. But you can find it at TJMax Mashells. For much less.
Cynthia H.
My all time go to shampoo. You can really tell the difference between and good shampoo and a bad one once you've tried a good one. Really volumizes my hair, and although I haven't noticed it thicken my hair, it doesn't thin it out or dry it out like some shampoos. Would love to try different shampoos from the line.
Miya R.
I have very fine hair so I bought this to help try and thicken my hair, the product itself works great but I don't feel it helps to provide thickness and was slightly disappointed by that, still works great as a shampoo though
Alicia S.
Miami , FL
I dont like this product a lot. It's a decent shampoo but the thickening claims are not all there. I have long, wavy, and a little frizzy hair and it did not do much for me. It might be better for people who have very straight hair with zero volume, but I did not notice a difference.
Kasey B.
Morristown, TN
I have alot of hair, however my hairs themselves are thin. I struggle with getting the volume that I want. Biosilk Thickening Shampoo works great for me. I am able to get the fullness that I want to achieve without teasing or damaging my hair. Not to mention it smells AMAZING!
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I absolutely love the way anything Biosilk smells it's heavenly. Thickening hair I did not feel any thickening during my uses I was disappointed. It softens and smells great is more manageable.
Charity C.
Beebe, AR
Does this product actually thicken or does it just add volume?