BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Thickening Shampoo contains Vitamin B and Wheat Proteins to infuse fullness and thickness to each strand of hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is see more...

Brooke L.
I have totally noticed there’s working on my husband he’s been tanning and he feels like it’s a little bit thicker since he started using the shampoo. So not only does it smell great but it also helps his hair get thick!
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
I use the biosilk oil and it's amazing!!! I'm addicted to putting it on my hair everyday!! I also use it in my 4 year olds hair that gets tangled really bad when she sleeps!!! If I could give it 10 stars I would!!!!
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I have very thin hair. When i iron my hair it just lays flat and i look almost balled if you look at my straight forward. I have tried so many "thickening" shampoos but i never see a big difference at all. I decided to give this shampoo a go because my sister recommended it. right away a noticed that my hair not only looked thicker but also felt a little thicker but so so soft at the same time. Im glad i tried it. I will defiantly continue using this shampoo.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
It does the job! I use to have very thin hair and I've noticed it to make my hair fuller and thicker. It smells good too. And you don't need a lot to wash your hair and it's a good price! I've been buying this for a while now and I love it.
Shelby S.
This is just a regular shampoo just like any other "thickening" shampoo product. I don't know why I keep fooling myself into thinking I'm going to find the holy grail to volumizig shampoos but alas I have failed miserably again. It is a really good shampoo besides it not doing what it claims. Maybe my hair is just to think and damaged.
Dakota S.
Milan, IN
Makes your hair feel light while helping keep it ver voluminous. Wonderful product, a little pricey but worth it. It helps with people who experience heavy hair or thinning hair. Helps give a little lift but not too overbearing.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
biosilk is not a new product so I believe it's a product you can trust . After I had my son I lost a lot of hair and biosilk thickening shampoo helper my hair heal and feel better in the process
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
My mom used biosilk products on me as a child and to this day I keep this shampoo stocked. I have very flat hair and this makes it feel very weightless and full! It's not a bad price for a product that actually works!
Erika M.
I loved this shampoo. My salon professional suggested it because I have naturally dry hair that has a hard time growing. Not only did it make it manageable but it helped my hair grow.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Have always been a fan of biosilk. First I live the smell of this shampoo it's one of the best. It's also long lasting in your hair. It does give a boost of what I need in the thickening department. My hair is always so soft and incredibly beautiful after a wash.
Breanna L.
Elizabeth, PA
Does this really thicken hair?