BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Thickening Shampoo contains Vitamin B and Wheat Proteins to infuse fullness and thickness to each strand of hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is see more...

Damara H.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I have very thin hair. When i iron my hair it just lays flat and i look almost balled if you look at my straight forward. I have tried so many "thickening" shampoos but i never see a big difference at all. I decided to give this shampoo a go because my sister recommended it. right away a noticed that my hair not only looked thicker but also felt a little thicker but so so soft at the same time. Im glad i tried it. I will defiantly continue using this shampoo.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
It does the job! I use to have very thin hair and I've noticed it to make my hair fuller and thicker. It smells good too. And you don't need a lot to wash your hair and it's a good price! I've been buying this for a while now and I love it.
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair feel light while helping keep it ver voluminous. Wonderful product, a little pricey but worth it. It helps with people who experience heavy hair or thinning hair. Helps give a little lift but not too overbearing.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
I use this now that I'm experiencing post partum hair loss and it has really worked for me compared to other brands that I've tried. The smell is wonderful and it clarifies great. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Edroy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must for my thinning hair. I had breakage and hair loss so I tried this thickening shampoo and my hair immediately felt thicker after the first use and I fell instantly in love.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Adah, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bio silk products are always good for getting nice smooth silky hair! It did make my hair feel thicker for a while, but it eventually just felt the same as any other
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
I first must say it smells very nice...second my hair feels clean and full after was hand it doesn't feel dry...after a blow out my hair looks amazing and full.
Charm P.
Charm P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Biosilk Thickening Shampoo. It does thicken the hair and smells good. There is a lot of product in the bottle meaning it lasts a LONG TIME.
Trude M.
Trude M.
Kearny, NJ
I really love the smell of biotin products. The plus side is this product actually does do what it says and provides volume!
Joely I.
Joely I.
Norwood, PA
I wouldn't say it makes my hair any thicker? But I haven't gotten threw the whole bottle yet
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Elizabeth, PA
Does this really thicken hair?