BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Thickening Shampoo contains Vitamin B and Wheat Proteins to infuse fullness and thickness to each strand of hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is see more...

Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I have very thin hair. When i iron my hair it just lays flat and i look almost balled if you look at my straight forward. I have tried so many "thickening" shampoos but i never see a big difference at all. I decided to give this shampoo a go because my sister recommended it. right away a noticed that my hair not only looked thicker but also felt a little thicker but so so soft at the same time. Im glad i tried it. I will defiantly continue using this shampoo.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I used this brand before but I don't know what it's called. It's like the Paul Mitchell super skinny but for thermal and styling and it makes your hair super shiny and float and feels really nice. It's also heat protectant and also protects your hair from drizzling and extra damage from heat like straightening your hair or curling or blow drying or any kind of styling.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
It does the job! I use to have very thin hair and I've noticed it to make my hair fuller and thicker. It smells good too. And you don't need a lot to wash your hair and it's a good price! I've been buying this for a while now and I love it.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Leaves my hair always feeling soooo soft and hydrated even though I don't have really dry hair to begin with. Product smells amazing. This is a higher end brand SO of course the prices are a higher but the product is so worth the money being paid. It feels as if you left a salon with high end treatments.
Shelby S.
This is just a regular shampoo just like any other "thickening" shampoo product. I don't know why I keep fooling myself into thinking I'm going to find the holy grail to volumizig shampoos but alas I have failed miserably again. It is a really good shampoo besides it not doing what it claims. Maybe my hair is just to think and damaged.
Dakota S.
Muncie, IN
Makes your hair feel light while helping keep it ver voluminous. Wonderful product, a little pricey but worth it. It helps with people who experience heavy hair or thinning hair. Helps give a little lift but not too overbearing.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
biosilk is not a new product so I believe it's a product you can trust . After I had my son I lost a lot of hair and biosilk thickening shampoo helper my hair heal and feel better in the process
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
My mom used biosilk products on me as a child and to this day I keep this shampoo stocked. I have very flat hair and this makes it feel very weightless and full! It's not a bad price for a product that actually works!
Maureen S.
Northwood
I had a gastric bypass which effects your hair terribly! It breaks off, falls out and leaves you with a little bit of thin hair. This is the ONLY Shampoo that's made any progress with this problem.
Erika M.
I loved this shampoo. My salon professional suggested it because I have naturally dry hair that has a hard time growing. Not only did it make it manageable but it helped my hair grow.
Breanna L.
Elizabeth, PA
Does this really thicken hair?