BY BIOSILK

Condition Paraben Free. see more...

Sonovia V.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Although this is one is on the more expensive side it works wonders. For thin for damaged hair it treats it while adding texture to thicken the hair. For a cheaper alternative I would go for the dove one like this
Mandi U.
St. Louis
I'm obsessed with how Biosilk smells. They make some of the best smelling salon products I've used. Scent is a huge factor in whether I like and repurchase an item and I always gravitate back to this stuff. It works well and does what it promises. Most people don't know, but Farouk, the company that makes Chi products, such as CHI Infra Shampoo, also makes Biosilk. It's a quality brand that makes great products that improve the health of my hair.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I received this as a freebie while catering at a salon opening . Id never purchase it due to the price,but I thought it was amazing! It worked insanely well and made my hair feel fantastic
Jessica T.
Fall River, MA
This product was not my favorite from the Biosilk line. I did not like the texture or the way it made my hair feel after using it. It did not smooth or thicken my hair, instead it made my hair feel heavy and weighted down. Definitely will not recommend or repurchase.
jennifer b.
I honestly did not like this product. I love the biosilk oil but this conditioner was disappointing. Didn't make my hair smooth and silky which is odd because the biosilk oil is amazing, I thought this would go hand in hand but its just like a normal conditioner. Nothing special.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Kathryn W.
Dublin, VA
I LOVE this conditioner! It really does thicken your hair! My hair feels and looks fuller just with one use!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Use this conditioner daily. Wouldn’t recommend another product to anyone. Works great. Smells even better!
Lisa J.
Stratford, TX
I love this product. leaves your hair very silly and soft and manageable..I do recommend this product.
Kaylee R.
Graham, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love almost all Biosilk products. But for conditioner .. this is by far my favorite. I have very thin hair, and over time it’s helped thicken it up a lot. I love it. It’s definitely worth the higher price tag.