Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBioSilk
Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs

BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs

Biosilk For Dogs Moisturizing Dog Shampoo

Is this good for dry skin?
I had no idea this product existed! Is BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs worth purchasing?
Does this relieve itchy dry skin for dogs?
Start your review of BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs!
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this shampoo for my dogs. It helps keep their skin moisturized and that’s a big deal for a shampoo. Healthy skin means less scratching. It keeps the coat nice and soft and so shiny. The smell is really nice too. You don’t need a follow up conditioner with this shampoo but if you do need something their detangling spray is amazing. This shampoo is super hydrating for their coat and skin. It’s a must have for your fur babies. They also have a tear free version for puppies and seniors.
Kelly R.
BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Kelly R.
Use this for my pup and it’s amazing!! Usually she gets pretty bad dry skin after I bathe her, with this she truly looks so shiny and no itchiness after. No burning of the eyes either. Only use the best for my baby girl ❤️
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Michelle L.
BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Michelle L.
I love my hair to smell and feel great so why shouldn’t my dogs??!! This smells amazing.. lathers well and leaves my pups hair looking smooth and shiny. My dogs LOVe the mud so this is a staple in my home ❤️
Em's G.
  BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs I purchased at  Marshalls for $6.98. The product comes in a nice coke bottle shape plastic 12 oz bottle.  Biosilk is good for people-human hair and great for you long haired furry friends too. The silk moisture formula is a great balance of silk proteins and cleansing elements. I used this several times on my furr-baby even after a topical flea treatment and had no harsh effects and the topical flea drops still lasted the entire 2 months.
After use, you will notice how moisture filled shiny healthy the pups coat truly is. Use as directed, avoiding the eye area since, it is NOT tear free, lather from head ears to toes to tail and just massage throughout coat, than rinse.
  BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs the scent is very similar to the human line. For the price, quality, and claims this product is worth it.
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Caroline B.
I have a Pomeranian who is nothing but a fluff ball and the Biosilk Therapy Moisture shampoo for dogs works wonders on her thick coat! I have to routinely brush her to keep her from getting mats in her fur and this shampoo really keeps her coat soft and silky so it is easier to brush and maintain. It also smells pretty good too!
Felina B.
Papillion, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a good product but felt it was too harsh for my fur babies puppy skin. Cost was amazing after the bath tho. Avoid eyes.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
This shampoo is awesome and it makes my dogs coats smell so lovely and soft! A little bit of the product goes a long way and the bottle lasts me a while. It’s easy to use and it works like a charm. I’m completely satisfied with this product. I highly recommend to others and I’d buy it again for sure!
Janett J.
Whenever dogy need a bubble bath this is the right product. Scent is really nice, furball smells fresh for weeks. Shampoo is very moisturizing. Recommend this for long hair dogs.
Chelsey L.
Villa Ridge, MO
BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Chelsey L.
Purchased at: Target
I still csnt believe they make Biosilk for dogs. My puppy went from smelling like a drowned rat to a heavenly pup! Amazing scent that lasts longer than any other product I've used for my dogs. Phoenix has an issue with such dry skin. But with the power of deep moisturizing property shes scratch free! Some of her scratch spots immediately look better.
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
BioSilk Therapy Moisture Shampoo for Dogs uploaded by Marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best dog shampoo you can ever buy. It keeps your baby pups clean and fur looking great. They also have Biosilk Silk Therapy Trio for us. Dont you want your fur babies to have the best? I know i do. I know this the my favorite shampoo and my dogs also they love bath time. It makes their fur so soft no more tangles. Just happy pups
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexys G.
il y a un an
Chantee F. il y a un an
It is!! My sis loves this for her dog and it doesn’t mess up her dogs flea and tick treatments!!!