BioSilk Therapy Glossy Glam Locks

Kit Includes: Silk Therapy Shampoo - 12 oz. Silk Therapy Conditioner - 12 oz. FREE Silk Therapy - 5.64 oz.

Has anybody found this cheaper anywhere? It's been almost ten yrs since I've bought any BioSilk products but I stg they weren't so expensive back then! If I could afford it, If be a 100% loyal BioSilk girl, bc my hair needs this intense, magical formula in order to maintain a facade of normalcy lol
Start your review of BioSilk Therapy Glossy Glam Locks!
Lisa M.
Salt Lake City, UT
BioSilk Therapy Glossy Glam Locks uploaded by Lisa M.
I actually really like this product, when I was platinum blonde this product made my hair look shiney and healthy rather than dull and dry.
Sashary C.
New Bern, NC
It gives you a exotic shine, and controls fly aways. It's a light serum, that won't give you an oily dirty look. And it smells amazing, even feels good on the skin. Makes my hands super soft.
Mary M.
Biosilk Glam lock is a amazing hair care products product. I have found nothing to compare it to. There are no products I can pick as a alternative. Since I have been using this product my hair is so soft and shiney. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Samantha D.
Louisville, KY
I have a mini version of this that I keep in my bag for touch ups on my frizzy hair! It’s great smelling and works really well on my thick, curly, color treated hair!
Lori H.
Monroe, LA
This serum is like magic on not only your hair but skin as well. After using this for an extended period of time I noticed my hair was shinier and grew faster then before.
Ruth C.
Dunn, NC
Made my hair feel really soft but also left it looking slightly greasy. I’m already self conscious about this because I have darker hair that gets oily pretty quick but this just wasn’t my favorite hair treatment.
Jasmine S.
PORT ARTHUR, TX
I love bio silk so much ! The smell is great ! And the product size is awesome . There’s is nothing I need to do to Improve this product. Only thing is, it’s too expensive. But your suppose to use a little at a time.
Cassandra B.
I absolutely adore BioSilk, across the board! There are no better hair softening/glossing products out there! I came across this BioSilk Therapy Glossy Glam Locks kit on accident one day while trying to find a product to tame my extra thick, coarse, frizzy wavy hair. I saw the price and almost automatically moved on but something told me just to try it so I broke the cardinal rule and opened the bottle of the hair gloss and put a little bit on my palm and right away I could tell it was different! It's so thick but not greasy at all, it just feels literally like liquid silk in your hands! THEN I put it on my hair and I fell head over heels! There was no turning back, and I felt guilty for opening a bottle so "of course" I had to purchase the kit! It was much cheaper back then! Idk if I'd spend $27.50 (Amazon price) for it, only because $27.50 is a LOT of $ to me now, but you are getting a shampoo, a conditioner and a bottle of the world's best hair gloss (imo)! I'm very conflicted about it now that I know the price lol
Kelly P.
Gilbert, AZ
BioSilk Therapy Glossy Glam Locks uploaded by Kelly P.
BioSilk Therapy Glossy Glam Locks uploaded by Kelly P.
I have naturally very curly hair, I wash my hair once a week, straighten it and put big curls in it. Glossy Glam keeps my hair frizz free and full of shine. I put dry shampoo on my roots before I put the gloss in my hair and I never put the gloss on my roots. I always get compliments on my hair and I always give credit to Biosilk. #goodhairdays
Nicole C.
Manitowoc, WI
I found this Extremely thick and heavy. It was soothing to my hair and did the job but found myself wanting a lighter, thinner variety.