Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse

Biosilk silk therapy is the original weightless, leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment to repair, smooth and protect all hair types.

Do you use Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse before you straighten your curly hair or after for the best results?
Is this good for curly hair?
Start your review of Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse!
Amber F.
I’ve use this product for years. I love to use it when I straighten my hair. I also use it sometimes when I get out of the shower. It makes the hair really shiny. And you don’t need a lot of product to use it. It’s probably pricier but last long time.
Amanda P.
Camp Douglas, WI
Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse uploaded by Amanda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This bottle was expensive but I’ve had it for a long time! Product smells amazing, and leaves my hair litteraly feeling like silk after! I put this on after I straighten my hair or after it dries on my waves. It keeps my hair looking shiny and super healthy. I love this stuff😍
Angela A.
Wayne County
Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse uploaded by Angela A.
Purchased at: Target
Looking for a product that is light weight and leaves hair soft and not frizzy, then this is for you. Works on all hair types. I love to use this when I'm letting my hair down or in a pony tail when its dry. Doesn't leave my hair oily which is a huge plus. Affordable and easy to find at most retail stores. Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse
LaChelle S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse uploaded by LaChelle S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this stuff. I have extremely think hair that reacts to humidity in a not so cute way and this stuff keeps my strands in check without weighing them down. I’ve tried tons of other similar products and always come back to this.
Daniellaa V.
Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse uploaded by Daniellaa V.
So I just got this product as a gift from my bestie 😉💕 and I just love it! The smell is so pretty the texture is great, it’s not greasy nor makes your hair look greasy.. my hair feels so healthy and awesome and ladies it is not 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 love love love 💕
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Target
This is a hair oil and it makes and the frizz and puffiness disappear making hair manageable silky soft and so shiny everyone will complement you natural Flowey hair because you will not need any styling after using this let your beautiful natural hair rock
Dee R.
Madera, CA
Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse uploaded by Dee R.
I have straight hair but ever since I had my daughter my hair changed a lil so I use this oil and it works great. Si tienes pelo chino y quieres alaciarlo este producto te ayudara mucho y cuidara
ashley R.
Biosilk Therapy Cure Soyeuse uploaded by ashley R.
This is a weightless, leave in silk replenishing treatment to replaor and protect all hair types. I love the silky feel of my hair after application. I love that I can apply it to my hair whether it's wet OR dry, and that it can be applied to the skin as well.
Taylor A.
coeur d alene
I use this daily. I prefer the hair oils rather than the cream, but I do enjoy this product but sometimes it can feel heavy on my hair.
Sandra V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Realmente es un producto buenísimo me encanta usarlo siempre que lavo mi cabello y ademas queda con un aroma agradable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany J.
Mississauga, ON
il y a un an
Amber F. il y a 2 mois
I use for both but doesn’t take very much.