BY BIOSILK

Biosilk silk therapy is the original weightless, leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment to repair, smooth and protect all hair types.

Buy on Amazon
HarriAnn T.
Tampa, FL
I always heard great things from people about biosilk so o thought I'd give it a try. I have short blonde hair, very fine, so I only used a tiny amount. I found it to be thick and heavy on my hair. It left me feeling like my hair was coated in grease, it looked as though I hadn't washed my hair in days. This could be a good product for someone with thicker, coarser hair. But for baby fine hair I don't think it does the job. It's almost as though it just sits on top of the hair, weighing it down. It was disappointing because so many people do say good things about this product. But sadly, it didn't work for my hair type.
Megan C.
El Dorado, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this product! My hair is naturally wavy, kinky, frizzy, and just plain unruly. This is the ONLY product I've ever found that could tame and control my hair. I just put it in my hair ( a SMALL drop) while its still damp then blow dry it out. It cuts the frizz and makes my hair manageable. Its an amazing product that I HIGHLY recommend anyone and everyone trying. A nice little add-on bonus: It also works great as a skin moisturizer!!
Christina B.
Orlando, FL
I typically don't spend much on my hair, but this product is an exception. It's something that I always keep around. I have long hair that's damaged by blowdrying and coloring. But, Biosilk helps restore my hair's natural oils and shine. I only need to use a little at a time (a drop about the size of a nickel), so the bottle lasts. And it smells great!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair treatment turned my frizzy curly hair into manageable hair. I could use it on wet or dry hair with a little going a long way. It took a long time to go through this bottle and I will repurchase. It smells nice like a salon but not overpowering. I like the flip cap so I can use it easily after a shower. I highly recommend it!
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have long hair that is always beggingg for attention because it tangles or needs shine or wants more shine then this is definitely a must to have! And it smells amazing! I apply it to my wet hair and just let it air dry, I don't do any heat damage to my hair. I can justify paying for it!
Kay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have repurchased this product repeatedly for years.
I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel.
I use it on damp hair along with heat protectant before i flat iron my hair.
If you have thick hair that gets frizzy i recommend this product.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I have long blonde hair and this is my go to hair oil! In love with this product. I have been using it for over 12 years. I apply it to my towel dry hair before blow drying. It leaves my hair smooth and silky! One word... Amazing!!
Lea D.
Camilla, GA
I looked and looked for a product that would work just as amazing as it smelled, and I finally found that when I bought BioSilk Therapy. I LOVE this product. I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel (very soft- and of course, silky), and I love everything else about it. You don't feel how great of a product this is after the first couple uses, but it does change your hair for the better. After using it over a couple weeks though, you can notice how softer, manageable and silkier your hair is. This is one of THE best hair products out there!
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I love this product. My hair type is kinky curly, and this is one of those versatile products I can use for different styles/styling. I can use it when I leave my hair out curly to eliminate frizz, and can also use it before blow drying and flat ironing for a better style and shine. My mother has a different hair type than I do, thin straight wispy hair, and she loves this as well. She can use this without it being too heavy on her hair. It smells amazing too, so that's a plus.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do not spill this on your floor. It took me a long time to get it fully cleaned up. My dog must've bumped where I had it sitting because it was all over the floor & it's very, VERY slippery. (We have laminate flooring). Goes without saying I love this. I have the leave in conditioner spray same great scent. I use this as a scented skin moisturizer for special occasions--I wore it to the DR office w Chanel Beige perfume & the entire staff said I smelled good! It's too expensive to use daily on the skin but I use it daily on my hair. Victoria's Secret bombshell comes as close as I've smelled to a perfume version of the scent. It makes my hair smooth & shiny. Tames my frizz. A little pricy but well worth it. I highly recommend this product. I get mine at Kroger. I've been using it for many years. It's a staple, a classic. Cult classic.
tristina m.
iuka , ms
Is this good for curly hair?