BY BIOSILK

Biosilk silk therapy is the original weightless, leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment to repair, smooth and protect all hair types.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
This is a must have product for anyone with freezy hair. Like me. It smells great. You only need like a drop of it. Or like my hair will look greasy I put it in while hair is wet and then blow dry and then after in flat iron my hair. I do think it is priced a little high but it last Avery long time..I highly recommend this to anyone
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Do not spill this on your floor. It took me a long time to get it fully cleaned up. My dog must've bumped where I had it sitting because it was all over the floor & it's very, VERY slippery. (We have laminate flooring). Goes without saying I love this. I have the leave in conditioner spray same great scent. I use this as a scented skin moisturizer for special occasions--I wore it to the DR office w Chanel Beige perfume & the entire staff said I smelled good! It's too expensive to use daily on the skin but I use it daily on my hair. Victoria's Secret bombshell comes as close as I've smelled to a perfume version of the scent. It makes my hair smooth & shiny. Tames my frizz. A little pricy but well worth it. I highly recommend this product. I get mine at Kroger. I've been using it for many years. It's a staple, a classic. Cult classic.
Phoenix A.
Eau Claire , WI
I love biosilk!!!! It makes my hair so soft and easy to work with! I have red hair and it's very coarse and hard to work with. I got this at Walmart and it's amazing! I love the results it gives me. Put it in your hair after you shower and your hair is damp, works like a charm!
HarriAnn T.
Tampa, FL
I always heard great things from people about biosilk so o thought I'd give it a try. I have short blonde hair, very fine, so I only used a tiny amount. I found it to be thick and heavy on my hair. It left me feeling like my hair was coated in grease, it looked as though I hadn't washed my hair in days. This could be a good product for someone with thicker, coarser hair. But for baby fine hair I don't think it does the job. It's almost as though it just sits on top of the hair, weighing it down. It was disappointing because so many people do say good things about this product. But sadly, it didn't work for my hair type.
Ashley P.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Its a bit pricey but so worth it the name says it all it lierally leaves your hair softer than silk i own it and will continue to repurchase
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I LOVE IT! This little bottle of magic potion keeps my hair and full body feeling alive, young, vagrant, smooth, amazing, and did I mention young? I use this all over my body after I get out of the shower. It is worth it! Only use on dry hair after I blow dry or flat iron. It keeps my hair from frizzing up and it even protects it from the humidity we have here in Florida. I love it! I have a hair salon in my family and we promote the use of this product to all of our clients because this is salon quality. Thank you Biosilk for once again creating an amazing product.
Megan C.
El Dorado, AR
I absolutely adore this product! My hair is naturally wavy, kinky, frizzy, and just plain unruly. This is the ONLY product I've ever found that could tame and control my hair. I just put it in my hair ( a SMALL drop) while its still damp then blow dry it out. It cuts the frizz and makes my hair manageable. Its an amazing product that I HIGHLY recommend anyone and everyone trying. A nice little add-on bonus: It also works great as a skin moisturizer!!
Angela N.
If you have long hair that is always beggingg for attention because it tangles or needs shine or wants more shine then this is definitely a must to have! And it smells amazing! I apply it to my wet hair and just let it air dry, I don't do any heat damage to my hair. I can justify paying for it!
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I love this product. My hair type is kinky curly, and this is one of those versatile products I can use for different styles/styling. I can use it when I leave my hair out curly to eliminate frizz, and can also use it before blow drying and flat ironing for a better style and shine. My mother has a different hair type than I do, thin straight wispy hair, and she loves this as well. She can use this without it being too heavy on her hair. It smells amazing too, so that's a plus.
Lizzie L.
Blaine, WA
I've tried a lot of hair repair serums and always go back to this one. I have fine, long blonde hair that tends to be dry and easily damaged, and biosilk makes it look healthy and smooth. I love the fragrance, and how shiny it leaves my hair. I also use it on my four-year-old's fine blonde hair, and it eliminates tangles that can quickly turn to dreadlocks if left unchecked. I like to decant some into a little pump bottle for travel.
tristina m.
iuka , ms
Is this good for curly hair?