BY BIOSILK #65 in Blush

Biosilk Therapy 2.26 oz Color: As Shown see more...

• I have frizzy hair when I dry it, and I'm wondering if this produ...6 Answers
  • Does this product also dry other ppl hair as it does to me 3 Answers
  • Does it help split ends of no? My hair is frizzy usually ends loo...3 Answers
Alina N.
Walla Walla, WA
Review for: Biosilk Therapy 2.26 oz
I've been using BioSilk for years; my mom used to buy it when I was in high school and it was great for my heat-damaged, color-treated hair. Now, my hair is naturally frizzy and this is one of the view products that is relatively effective in reducing frizz and creating smooth waves. It is pricey for a drugstore brand, but a little bit goes a long way. I use it once my hair is dry before I go to bed, and wake up with smooth tousled waves. This product is in my top 10. Would purchase again/ would recommend.
Payton G.
Mena, AR
Review for: Biosilk Therapy 12 oz
I can hardly express how much I love this. I have really frizzy hair, so whenever I get out of the shower I just put a small dab in my hand and run it through my hair. No frizz after that! And it doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. It smells great and you only have to use a small amount. You can also rub it on dry tough skin to soften it up. This is a miracle product for me.
Haley P.
San Clemente , CA
Review for: Biosilk Therapy 12 oz
The bio silk therapy hair oil is absolutely perfect for keeping the frizz in your hair down and adds an extra boost to the hair for styling. Gives an absolutely amazingly soft feel to the hair and helps with not so hot split ends. If applied to generously the hair can feel a bit heavy. Would buy again
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This hair treatment has made a difference in hair use it much during a time when I had long hair and felt he needed a deep treatment with this product achieves repair my split ends and no longer felt rough leaves no oily hair so it you can incorporate into your routine often also smells delicious
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Biosilk since I was in high school. It smells amazing, smooths out frizz and makes your hair super silky. You can find Biosilk anywhere hair products are sold. I will keep buying this until they no longer make it, which I hope is forever.
Stephani M.
Phoenix, AZ
This in my opinion is very good it does what it says, it makes your hair smooth and detangles plus the fragrance is amazing !. I apply it while my hair is damp. A little goes a long way with this product so about 2-3 pea sizes is more than enough
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Review for: Biosilk Therapy 12 oz
I use this stuff everyday! This is the best oil you could ever use for your hair ! You can put it on your hair wether it's wet or dry even damp. It even makes it easy to blow dry your hair because it helps it dry faster and it smells so good !
Suzanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been around a long time and is still my overall favorite!! It's easy to blend and works great on my hair!! Good for all types!! Yes, it stays true to keeping the hair shiny and not weighed down!! I would buy it again for sure!!
Dawn E.
Ringgold, Ga
Review for: Biosilk Therapy 12 oz
My favorite hair product! Biosilk makes my hair silky smooth. A little bit goes a long way. I have long hair, but this size bottle can last me 6 months. The only con to this product is if you use too much your hair may feel greasy.
Ryan H.
This is a def go to product!! Smells amazing and leaves hair soft and helps over processed and stressed hair. I have been a hair dresser since 2000 and I have used this product since tried new ones but always come back to this!!!
Schuyler K.
Valdosta, Ga
I have frizzy hair when I dry it, and I'm wondering if this product helps?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk Therapy What makes this your holy grail?
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product also dry other ppl hair as it does to me
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Where have you found this product for the cheapest price?
Tayla M.
greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it help split ends of no? My hair is frizzy usually ends look bad