Biosilk Therapeutic Treatment

Leave in replenishing & reconstructing treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biosilk Therapeutic Treatment!
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
I’ve been using BioSilk Silk Therapy Serum for over almost 20 years and absolutely love it, it’s not only for hair you can use it on your body! Bisosilk is completely amazing, it smells phenomenal and leaves your skin silky smooth like baby skin! Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Elizabeth W.
Louisville
I use just about everyday! You only need a dab or two and it goes such a long way. Helps my fly always stay down and protects my hair.
Amy B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Absolutely fabulous and wonderful product! I love this stuff . It's so silky and so soft smells amazing and it makes my hair feel unbelievably awesome, no product has given me better results this is the best for hair treatment if you use heat or not . Although it's a great heat shield but it's great for dry hair , dead ends bed head etc :) i Love this stuff aooo much i do Recommend to everyone
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
I use this when my hair is feel particularly damaged and rough. It's a nice oil type product that goes a long way. One bottle couple last you a year probably, maybe longer, especially if you don't use it every day, which depending on your needs I wouldn't think you'd need to; I know I don't. It smells really light and sweet. Price isn't too bad for the amount of time it'll last you and it always does it exactly what I need it to and soften my hair very well.
Chloe C.
Carlisle, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
AMAZING. I use this in damp hair usually before blow drying, it makes my hair so smooth and really cuts down on the amount of frizz I have. A little bit goes a long way which is really nice
Ana T.
I love how soft and a healthy shine this product leaves my hair. What I love is that it dosen't leave your hair oily.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This my favorite oil from Biosilk it leaves my hair feeling amazing soft and smooth. I use this a lot for when I used a straightener or curling iron I highly recommend it to anyone!!!
Kristy L.
Arlington, WA
Leaves my hair feeling super soft and shiny. Smells wonderful and can also be used on dry skin.
Ash C.
Okay so the price is a little high for me, and I carried along cautiously. I wanted to test out if this was really worth the buck and I can honestly say it is! My hair is dry, and has been through the ringer with bleaching and color treatment and I needed something to really bring back the healthy aspect my hair so so throughly lacking. So I gave this a try and it honestly Made a difference! I noticed when I kept using it my hair was healthier, shiny, smooth, and not nearly as dry as it use to be!
catherine B.
Montrose, MO
I used this since I was 15! I straighten my hair and this makes it shine like a diamond. Its smells so so good! I even rub it all over, MAKE LEGS SO SOFT! It def costs more than others. but the scent and shine makes this winner for me. I have a big bottle and its lasted for 3 years still have half of it.

Looking for your answer?