BY BIOSILK

Leave in replenishing & reconstructing treatment see more...

Nicole A.
Corbin, KY
I’ve been using BioSilk Silk Therapy Serum for over almost 20 years and absolutely love it, it’s not only for hair you can use it on your body! Bisosilk is completely amazing, it smells phenomenal and leaves your skin silky smooth like baby skin! Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This my favorite oil from Biosilk it leaves my hair feeling amazing soft and smooth. I use this a lot for when I used a straightener or curling iron I highly recommend it to anyone!!!
Ash C.
Okay so the price is a little high for me, and I carried along cautiously. I wanted to test out if this was really worth the buck and I can honestly say it is! My hair is dry, and has been through the ringer with bleaching and color treatment and I needed something to really bring back the healthy aspect my hair so so throughly lacking. So I gave this a try and it honestly
Made a difference! I noticed when I kept using it my hair was healthier, shiny, smooth, and not
nearly as dry as it use to be!
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
This tames my frizz!  I struggle with frizzy curls,  but this helps.  I try to get a few bottles when they are on sale at Marshalls because it is very pricey for my liking.  The fragrance is so beautiful,  and it stays on the hair for two days (I only wash my hair every other day).
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
I used this since I was 15! I straighten my hair and this makes it shine like a diamond. Its smells so so good! I even rub it all over, MAKE LEGS SO SOFT! It def costs more than others. but the scent and shine makes this winner for me. I have a big bottle and its lasted for 3 years still have half of it.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
When I first purchased this product I loved it. However after a few uses it made my hair very oily. it does make your hair very silky and does give it a really nice shine but that sometimes comes at a cost. I also found this product great as a lotion on your body.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is an older product but it still has the same protecting power as it used to. I use it every time I apple a heating product onto my hair. It leaves it feeling extra soft and moisturized.
Larisa C.
Repaired my hair wonderfully. Recommend for anyone who is looking for a good treatment for dead hair and split ends. I use this 3 times every week. I wouldn't use too much of it, a dime size. A little goes a long way!
Samantha P.
Blue Ridge, VA
Love this product!!! Smells fabulous and really leaves your hair feeling soft and supple. Gentle on the hair and if you do get buildup just apply some baking soda with your shampoo and it will take it right out.
Karina C.
OMG, THE BEST SMELL.  Makes my hair shiny and easy to comb. I just use it when I'm going to flat iron because it gives my hair a shiny and soft feel frizz bye. It's Pricey but you get what you pay for with this stuff, $6-119 depends on the size.

Amazon