Biosilk Spa Silk Body Wash, 12 fl oz

Spa BioSilk Silk Body Wash Gently cleanses while offering the benefits of silk to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin. Not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biosilk Spa Silk Body Wash, 12 fl oz!
Tiera G.
Ogden , UT
Absolutely love this this is my favorite shampoo in the whole wide world Everyone should try this product
Jennifer H.
Greentown, PA
Love love love biosilk. One of [email protected] shampoos. I love the way it smells! Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Works well for dry scalps and doesn’t leave my hair greasy. The only downside is it can be pricey and the bottle isn’t very large.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love it> Biosilk Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
Shannon M.
knoxville
Biosilk Spa Silk Body Wash, 12 fl oz uploaded by Shannon M.
Bios Silk works great for me. I have super think and course hair and it leaves a nice shine and smooth feel[product:biosilk-smoothing-shampoo,-12-fl-oz]
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and I love how fast it works and how smooth and silky my hair feels after use the more you use it the healthier it looks and feels
Genesis M.
Orlando, FL
Definitely helps damaged hair. Works to increase hair moisture and smooth out frizziness. One of my go-to’s.
Karissa M.
Atascadero, CA
This stuff is amazing !!!! My hair loves it & my scalp has never felt so great!! No heavy residue after washing and had a decent scent!! Have been buying this for years and will continue to!
Yanahui F.
garfield, NJ
It leaves my hair very shiny and soft. It smells great. I think it’s better the Chi.
Kayla R.
Monticello, AR
Bio silk is one of the best products I’ve ever used. It made my hair feel SO SOFT AND SO CLEAN FEELING after I used it! I was very happy with it!
Nancy L.
Delray Beach, FL
I like this shampoo a lot . It works very well smoothing my hair that tends to frizz in Florida humidity. I use it along with the conditioner and I’m very satisfied

Looking for your answer?