Alicia K.
This shampoo definitely smooths out frizzy hair and hydrates hair, but for me it made my hair greasy. I found that I had to wash more often than I normally do. I would go with this product if your hair is dry and you need that extra moisture!
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I love that biosilk is cruelty free and sulfate free. My hair feels healthier when I use their products. This shampoo is good for dry hair, and if my favorite shampoo wasn’t Eprovauge, this would be 5 Stars
Ashley M.
I really like this product. It is a little pricey but if u can find it at Marshall then ur grtting a steal. I hav2 pily hair and it works great at taking the oil out but leaving a nicd shine.
Carly C.
Austin, TX
I love biosilk! I always use it when I need smoothing control or to help with frizz. The smell is amazing and even after using heated tools, the smell stays in my hair which I LOVE!
Yareydi V.
Amazing great quality and very good price for the quality of the quality and you can never go wrong with it all the time you will get the quality of the product ! Smells good and I love it I would say something about it and words can’t explain
Esmeralda S.
These can be pretty pricey, I usually never spend much on shampoo, but it has a very unique clean scent, always leaves my hair so smooth and it feels so healthy, I usually purchase one for damage since I have split ends and I’m always very satisfied with results, the smell is amazing!
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
this shampoo keeps my frizz away but if i don’t make sure it is thoroughly rinses out or if i use too much it makes it a little greasy, especially the conditioner.
Kristiana B.
For my hair it’s too heavy. My scalp felt greasy and slippery. My hair type is normal/dry with color. Maybe with someone with lots of texture or frizz it would work much better. The smell though of all the line is amazing I’m sad it I got the wrong product for my hair type.
Brittany R.
Luther , OK
Smells so good!! I have just recently started using this and it has helped tame my new hairs and frizzy mess. Has helped my oily scalp me tame. If you’re looking for something to help your hair get healthy this is worth trying.