BY BIOSILK

Buy on Amazon
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
I did not care for this one. I was on a long hunt for a smoothing shampoo and unfortunately this one didn’t do it for me. The formula feels nice though and I’ve heard good reviews from other people but I have thick and coarse hair so it wasn’t able to help. If you have thinner - moderate hair I’d give it a try.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
This is a good shampoo for smoothing your hair. It is easy to brush after and I feel like it makes a big difference. It is nourishing and good for the hair. The only thing I hate about Biosilk products is the bottle. Their bottles are made of such a hard plastic, I have to struggle to squeeze anything out.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Ashley M.
I really like this product. It is a little pricey but if u can find it at Marshall then ur grtting a steal. I hav2 pily hair and it works great at taking the oil out but leaving a nicd shine.
Carly C.
Austin, TX
I love biosilk! I always use it when I need smoothing control or to help with frizz. The smell is amazing and even after using heated tools, the smell stays in my hair which I LOVE!
Jessica G.
Olive Branch, MS
I had colored my hair so much it was super dry and damaged and I’ve been using this shampoo in hope of it getting a little smoother and to my surprise it did. I absolutely love this shampoo
Kyra M.
Fairburn, GA
It made my hair feel so soft and silky despite it being a shampoo. I have curly hair so in combination with the conditioner, my curls were also more defined, frizz-free. I also really liked that it made my hair look shiny and healthy. I like many products from Biosilk but the smoothing series has to be my favorite.
Nikki R.
Biosilk smoothing shampoo is again one of my most favorite. As I desperately need smoothing items for my hair I love the fact that I can use this shampoo and conditioner combo and not need to add smoothing serum which makes me feel greasy
Brittany R.
Luther , OK
Smells so good!! I have just recently started using this and it has helped tame my new hairs and frizzy mess. Has helped my oily scalp me tame. If you’re looking for something to help your hair get healthy this is worth trying.
Alicia K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This shampoo definitely smooths out frizzy hair and hydrates hair, but for me it made my hair greasy. I found that I had to wash more often than I normally do. I would go with this product if your hair is dry and you need that extra moisture!