BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Rocio M.
Perth Amboy
Ive suffered from dry scap issues and this has helped me with that while maintaining lusterin my hair. It doesn't dry my hair, it cleans my scalp and keeps my hair soft and shiny.
Keyling L.
Miami
Every hair is different. Use this product for a couple months but like every Shampoo it must be changed. Gave my hair a shinier healthy look
Cheyenne M.
Senatobia, MS
I wasn't very fond of this product. I couldn't really tell a difference after usage. However I do have damaged hair so it could work for others who's hair isn't color treated
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
My hair has never felt as soft after using this. It seriously feels like silk and I can’t stop running my hairs through it. Love! If only the price tag was juust a little cheaper.
Cassidi S.
Bark River
If you’re looking for a shampoo that will make your hair feel so silky this is the one! Best shampoo for wanting silky hair, it lathers decently! I would buy again for sure! Makes your hair not frizzy at all!
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This stuff is great if you’re looking for shiny smooth hair. It’s great for dull dry hair. It made my hair look so healthy. This collection is one of my favorites. I would recommend this to anyone looking to get silky hair.
Melissa M.
Anaheim
One of my favorite shampoo and scents. It makes your hair smell amazing for days without washing. Makes your hair feel super silky. Can be pricey but with coupons it’s worth it. You can find at Ross or marshals for a good price once in a while.
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I usually find it as a set. It smells so nice and fresh and makes my curly hair nice.
Alycia A.
monroeville
I used this shampoo when I need some extra moisture in my bleached hair. It always does the job
Jen D.
Spruce Grove
I loved the way this felt. The scent is a little odd but not unpleasant, and it gave my hair a very sleek, effortless look. It does a great job at strengthening your hair, and I find the effects last a little while after you stop using it.