BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bethany N.
Gilmer, TX
Not my all time favorite but I would use it. Good for thick and long hair and keeps it smooth and silky.
Keisha G.
Vinemont, AL
It smells really nice and lathers well . I didn’t notice a huge difference in my hair so the pricing is not justified for me . I have an oily scalp
Wayna V.
Great soothing shampoo will make hair maneageable and tangle free. Shine and silkiness and it will leave it smelling great. Deep cleans and moiturizes at a great price and value
Tiera G.
Layton, UT
Absolutely love this this is my favorite shampoo in the whole wide world Everyone should try this product
Khawla L.
vraiment les cheveux deviennent smouth vraiment. Rien a dire
Il donne de la brillance il dure longtemps vraiment.
Je vous le recommande vivement très bonne qualité satisfaite. J'aime . .......
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
Not a fan of this shampoo. It does not lather so it seems like it takes a lot of product to actually work through my thick hair. It did not leave my hair feeling fresh and clean like other shampoos.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love the way this product makes my hair look and feel. It truly does make it soft and silky. I just wish it wasn't quite so expensive.
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Biosilk does a great job leaving my hair clean and moisturized, and it smells divine, like candy. I don’t have the frizz factor after and it rinses out quite well.
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
This is a really really good shampoo it’s on the more expensive end for my budget but I splurge every now and then and I would use it everyday if I could I love this product it’s so effect my hair is almost too soft I definitely recommend
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
LOVE! Biosilk is such an amazing brand! The thickening shampoo made my hair feel so much fuller. I love the finished feel of all of their products!