BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Melissa M.
Anaheim
One of my favorite shampoo and scents. It makes your hair smell amazing for days without washing. Makes your hair feel super silky. Can be pricey but with coupons it’s worth it. You can find at Ross or marshals for a good price once in a while.
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I usually find it as a set. It smells so nice and fresh and makes my curly hair nice.
Alycia A.
monroeville
I used this shampoo when I need some extra moisture in my bleached hair. It always does the job
Jen D.
Spruce Grove
I loved the way this felt. The scent is a little odd but not unpleasant, and it gave my hair a very sleek, effortless look. It does a great job at strengthening your hair, and I find the effects last a little while after you stop using it.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I do like that this shampoo did what I had hoped for, smooth my hair and tame the frizz. I have fine bleached blonde hair so my hair can’t handle products that are too heavy or too light, this really kept my hair moisturized
Orozco O.
Plano, TX
Your hair called. Biosilk answered.
This stuff is amazing. It's my "go-to when my hair needs extra help without that greasy feel. It smells good too. If you want that "at home salon experience", get this stuff. You won't be disappointed.
Megan H.
Lexington
I only use this shampoo once a week to combat frizziness from styling and sun damage. It helps a lot to tame frizz and slit ends. I can’t use it more than once a week, or my hair will become too oily but it definitely works with once a week uses. Definitely recommend.
Nicole M.
Auburn
This stuff smells amazing! My hair is so shiny and smooth after using it. A little goes a long way, so the high price is worth it.
shyanne s.
Winchester, KY
I use this on my hair because it’s in that middle ground between straight and wavy. It helps keep my hair smooth and healthy and looking less like a hot mess!
Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
For an expensive shampoo it does not meet my expectations. There are many better brands of shampoo out there.