BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love it> Biosilk Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Any time my hair starts feeling unusually dry I ditch my shampoos back to this one! It always leaves my hair feeling softer👌🏼
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and I love how fast it works and how smooth and silky my hair feels after use the more you use it the healthier it looks and feels
aracely M.
It has a really nice and lasting smell, and it leaves your hair really soft so it is easier to get rid of the tangles in your hair when brushing it. Really nice shampoo just that it is a bit pricey.
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
my hair is so silky smoothe since I started using this product! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I got it for christmas in a set and it keeps my tresses perfectly pristine. It doesn't have a huge lather, but that doesn't bother me. I will definitely invest in another bottle when I run out of this one.
Mina H.
Erie, PA
i use different products on my hair but this brand is one of my favorite and it goes on and lathers the hair pretty nicely and my hair comes out look more beautiful then ever. it helps keep the hair healthy and smooth and I'm very satisfied with it
hailey l.
It smells nice and leaves hair soft. It lathers nicely and didn't leave my scalp dry or oily. It smelled nice and the packaging was unique. It targets frizzy hair although I didn't see a difference using it. I would not buy again but would recommend for someone looking for a nice shampoo
Geselle D.
Leaves my hair so soft and silky I also use the silk when I flat iron my hair , has a really nice scent and it dosent overwhelmed , a little goes a long way .
Morgan F.
Portsmouth, VA
This keeps flyaways in check! It's my favorite shampoo! It doesn't cause buildup. Pair it with the smoothing conditioner for no worry hair!
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love using this smoothing shampoo. I only need to apply about a dime size and can lather my whole head. I use this with the Biosilk smoothing conditioner and I never have to use a straight iron, I allow my hair to air dry and VOILA, I have smooth gorgeous straight locks. It works well with both color treated and natural hair as I've used it with both! Try it, you'll love it!