BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Liza T.
I use a combination of shampoos and have always liked the Hydrating shampoo by Biosilk during periods when my hair is extra-dry. I thought I would try the Smooth version since I am trying to get a smoother look. Whatever it did to my hair, it wasn't smoothing, more like drying. Also tried the Silkening version, which was a little better, but from now on I will stick with Hydrating (although I think it's being discontinued . .. too bad).
Chewy V.
I'm really not a fan of this one. It makes my hair fall out and it doesn't smooth my hair out.
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
Not a fan of this shampoo. It does not lather so it seems like it takes a lot of product to actually work through my thick hair. It did not leave my hair feeling fresh and clean like other shampoos.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
I was honestly not impressed with this product at all. I did not like the smell of it. I felt as though it didn’t do a great job at cleansing my hair and seemed to leave a residue and weigh my hair down.
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Honestly my hair was super greasy after using this and I rinsed thoroughly. Smells really good and I still use the anti frizz serum.
Rochelle K.
N Kansas City, MO
I was indifferent about it. It smelled good but I don't think it really did anything for my hair. If anything I felt like it left my hair feeling greasy.
Rizzia L.
Salinas, CA
I've used this shampoo a couple of times before. Although it smells really good, it was an alright product. After using it for about a week and a half, my scalp started feeling really irritated, and I started getting flakes. I had to stop using it.
Hannah D.
I purchased this at Ulta Beauty and was able to use a coupon. This shampoo (and the conditioner set) is supposed to de frizz and smooth hair. I didn't notice anything bad happen to my hair, but I didn't really notice a difference between using this and my regular shampoo. I did not use the conditioner that goes with this so that might make a difference. I probably wouldn't purchase this again though.
Sabrina H.
Works well for de-frizzing. Using the shampoo and/or the conditioner alone doesn't seem to do the trick. In order to use this product to the best of its ability it's best to use it together plus their other proucts (such as the serum)
Elisia P.
Atlanta, GA
biosilk is expensive but worth the money. biosilk makes your hair look and feel as though you have just left the salon.