BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Kelsie V.
this stuff makes my hair soooooo soft and smooth!!!!! i’m obsessed with the way it smells too!!!! it’s so luxurious. i love the whole line for my hair !
Rochelle K.
N Kansas City, MO
I was indifferent about it. It smelled good but I don't think it really did anything for my hair. If anything I felt like it left my hair feeling greasy.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
LOVE! Biosilk is such an amazing brand! The thickening shampoo made my hair feel so much fuller. I love the finished feel of all of their products!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and I love how fast it works and how smooth and silky my hair feels after use the more you use it the healthier it looks and feels
Keisha G.
Vinemont, AL
It smells really nice and lathers well . I didn’t notice a huge difference in my hair so the pricing is not justified for me . I have an oily scalp
skyler b.
Formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts, and herbs, BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo leaves hair feeling soft and looking shiny and luminous.
Keyling L.
Miami
Every hair is different. Use this product for a couple months but like every Shampoo it must be changed. Gave my hair a shinier healthy look
Lisbeth R.
It's a smooth on ur hair smells good makes your hair get nice and shiny I love the product love the idea that they give the ppl more options
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
Love love love anything Biosilk! My hair feels great no matter what product of theirs i use! I will always suggest people use their products!
Morgan F.
Portsmouth, VA
This keeps flyaways in check! It's my favorite shampoo! It doesn't cause buildup. Pair it with the smoothing conditioner for no worry hair!