BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Latiesha O.
This shampoo is expensive but a must for when I do thermal styles. It protects and adds moisture to the hair making it more pliable and healthy. A little goes a long way. Make sure to get the conditioning balm too.
Brooke M.
Love the smell of this! I have a thing if the product doesn’t smell well I can’t use it. A little pricey but worth the money. It helps with my frizzing and smooths greatly. Satisfied with this product.
Paige A.
Williamsport, OH
Not a fan of this shampoo. It does not lather so it seems like it takes a lot of product to actually work through my thick hair. It did not leave my hair feeling fresh and clean like other shampoos.
Brooke L.
I love all the bio silk products the smell is great and it always gets my hair feeling so clean and it always smells great afterwards also the smell doesn’t fade away. Everyone in my home uses this
A G.
I like anything Biosilk the shampoo always leaves my hair feeling clean I don't have to use a lot it's super sexy so I don't know if it's concentrated but it goes a long way
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Ive suffered from dry scap issues and this has helped me with that while maintaining lusterin my hair. It doesn't dry my hair, it cleans my scalp and keeps my hair soft and shiny.
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
Biosilk does a great job leaving my hair clean and moisturized, and it smells divine, like candy. I don’t have the frizz factor after and it rinses out quite well.
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
my hair is so silky smoothe since I started using this product! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I got it for christmas in a set and it keeps my tresses perfectly pristine. It doesn't have a huge lather, but that doesn't bother me. I will definitely invest in another bottle when I run out of this one.
hailey l.
It smells nice and leaves hair soft. It lathers nicely and didn't leave my scalp dry or oily. It smelled nice and the packaging was unique. It targets frizzy hair although I didn't see a difference using it. I would not buy again but would recommend for someone looking for a nice shampoo
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love bios I’ll shampoo! It leaves my hair so silky smooth and smelling amazing! I have a oily scalp, but it doesn’t leave it more oily. My hair is much less dry and frizzy after using this shampoo. I just wish it was a little more affordable and was offered in a color treated version. Overall a great product that I highly recommend