BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

hailey l.
It smells nice and leaves hair soft. It lathers nicely and didn't leave my scalp dry or oily. It smelled nice and the packaging was unique. It targets frizzy hair although I didn't see a difference using it. I would not buy again but would recommend for someone looking for a nice shampoo
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love bios I’ll shampoo! It leaves my hair so silky smooth and smelling amazing! I have a oily scalp, but it doesn’t leave it more oily. My hair is much less dry and frizzy after using this shampoo. I just wish it was a little more affordable and was offered in a color treated version. Overall a great product that I highly recommend
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love using this smoothing shampoo. I only need to apply about a dime size and can lather my whole head. I use this with the Biosilk smoothing conditioner and I never have to use a straight iron, I allow my hair to air dry and VOILA, I have smooth gorgeous straight locks. It works well with both color treated and natural hair as I've used it with both! Try it, you'll love it!
aracely M.
It has a really nice and lasting smell, and it leaves your hair really soft so it is easier to get rid of the tangles in your hair when brushing it. Really nice shampoo just that it is a bit pricey.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
This is a great product for frizzy unmanageable hair. I love to use this on my daughter's course, curly, dry hair for brushable beautiful curls with a great shine. She loves it too. I would recommend this product to anyone who just needs a little extra shine for healthy hair.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo. It is a bit pricier so I only purchase when my salon has a buy 2 get 1 sale. I have VERY long hair and I don't feel like I need more than a quarter size palm worth to clean my hair very well.
Sabrina H.
Works well for de-frizzing. Using the shampoo and/or the conditioner alone doesn't seem to do the trick. In order to use this product to the best of its ability it's best to use it together plus their other proucts (such as the serum)
Shantel-Denise M.
Mount Vernon , Ny
A little goes a long way with this product. It's so consecrated, but it does not strip the hair. It's smooths the hair and it also hydrates the hair. I love the whole biosilk product line
Jenna R.
Eskdale, WV
makes and keeps my hair healthy. Makes my hair nice & shiny and smells really nice. Lathers well. You do not need much product. I believe that it would be best for an oily scalp. I am satisfied with this product.
Mina H.
Erie, PA
i use different products on my hair but this brand is one of my favorite and it goes on and lathers the hair pretty nicely and my hair comes out look more beautiful then ever. it helps keep the hair healthy and smooth and I'm very satisfied with it