Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo, 12 fl oz

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natasha R.
Really great shampoo I also use their silk therapy conditioner which is so unbelievably amazing it’s like the only thing that makes my hair look really good I really like this sent to you I would highly recommend this product if you have damaged hair or the flyaways things like that I really not only cleans your hair but it also makes your hair look beautiful and smell great
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love bios I’ll shampoo! It leaves my hair so silky smooth and smelling amazing! I have a oily scalp, but it doesn’t leave it more oily. My hair is much less dry and frizzy after using this shampoo. I just wish it was a little more affordable and was offered in a color treated version. Overall a great product that I highly recommend
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
This shampoo is perfect for when I’m having a frizzy dull hair day. It leaves my hair smooth, shiny and healthy looking. And it smells great too! I wouldn’t recommend for people with super oily hair tho as it is intended to moisturize hair, other than that I highly recommend this shampoo.
Carrie P.
I use this shampoo when I need extra moisture in my hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean yet still leaves my curls hydrated which is harder to find. The smell is also amazing! It is a little pricey but hey, it’s your hair!
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg , OH
This is a really really good shampoo it’s on the more expensive end for my budget but I splurge every now and then and I would use it everyday if I could I love this product it’s so effect my hair is almost too soft I definitely recommend
Latiesha O.
This shampoo is expensive but a must for when I do thermal styles. It protects and adds moisture to the hair making it more pliable and healthy. A little goes a long way. Make sure to get the conditioning balm too.
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Biosilk does a great job leaving my hair clean and moisturized, and it smells divine, like candy. I don’t have the frizz factor after and it rinses out quite well.
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
Not a fan of this shampoo. It does not lather so it seems like it takes a lot of product to actually work through my thick hair. It did not leave my hair feeling fresh and clean like other shampoos.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
I was honestly not impressed with this product at all. I did not like the smell of it. I felt as though it didn’t do a great job at cleansing my hair and seemed to leave a residue and weigh my hair down.