BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Liza T.
I use a combination of shampoos and have always liked the Hydrating shampoo by Biosilk during periods when my hair is extra-dry. I thought I would try the Smooth version since I am trying to get a smoother look. Whatever it did to my hair, it wasn't smoothing, more like drying. Also tried the Silkening version, which was a little better, but from now on I will stick with Hydrating (although I think it's being discontinued . .. too bad).
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love using this smoothing shampoo. I only need to apply about a dime size and can lather my whole head. I use this with the Biosilk smoothing conditioner and I never have to use a straight iron, I allow my hair to air dry and VOILA, I have smooth gorgeous straight locks. It works well with both color treated and natural hair as I've used it with both! Try it, you'll love it!
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
my hair is so silky smoothe since I started using this product! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I got it for christmas in a set and it keeps my tresses perfectly pristine. It doesn't have a huge lather, but that doesn't bother me. I will definitely invest in another bottle when I run out of this one.
hailey l.
It smells nice and leaves hair soft. It lathers nicely and didn't leave my scalp dry or oily. It smelled nice and the packaging was unique. It targets frizzy hair although I didn't see a difference using it. I would not buy again but would recommend for someone looking for a nice shampoo
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've use the shampoo and conditioner and the serum before on my hair and I love the way I think that I hear feeling looking in the latter is amazing you only need one little bit in the ladders of the pool heater last very long time it's a bit pricey but the last group power so worth it.
Lydia M.
I have been a fan of Biosilk since I was in middle school. Especially when I wear my hair naturally curly it is great hair care product for natural heads out there.
Geselle D.
Leaves my hair so soft and silky I also use the silk when I flat iron my hair , has a really nice scent and it dosent overwhelmed , a little goes a long way .
Alyssa M.
San Pedro , CA
I used this along with their hair oil and there was definitely a difference. My hair grew and became soft, supple and shinny.
Araceli A.
Chula Vista, CA
Lives your hair like silk. Manegable and shiny. It gives your hair that flare and mobility that I will always want to have.
Clarissa N.
One of the best shampoos i have ever used!! Love how it leaves my hair silky smooth and so clean feeling!