BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Orozco O.
Garland, TX
Your hair called. Biosilk answered.
This stuff is amazing. It's my "go-to when my hair needs extra help without that greasy feel. It smells good too. If you want that "at home salon experience", get this stuff. You won't be disappointed.
Megan H.
Lexington
I only use this shampoo once a week to combat frizziness from styling and sun damage. It helps a lot to tame frizz and slit ends. I can’t use it more than once a week, or my hair will become too oily but it definitely works with once a week uses. Definitely recommend.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I do like that this shampoo did what I had hoped for, smooth my hair and tame the frizz. I have fine bleached blonde hair so my hair can’t handle products that are too heavy or too light, this really kept my hair moisturized
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
I really love this stuff. The only reason I wouldn’t recommend is for someone hat has naturally greasy hair. This will make you feel like you need to was much sooner. But if you don’t have that problem it is great!
Brooke M.
Love the smell of this! I have a thing if the product doesn’t smell well I can’t use it. A little pricey but worth the money. It helps with my frizzing and smooths greatly. Satisfied with this product.
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
I love this product it is great for dry frizzy hair and it leaves my hair silky and soft, I love the smell and it’s not too expensive, it’s good for dry scalp as well , I highly recommend it !
Brooke L.
I love all the bio silk products the smell is great and it always gets my hair feeling so clean and it always smells great afterwards also the smell doesn’t fade away. Everyone in my home uses this
natasha v.
Really great shampoo I also use their silk therapy conditioner which is so unbelievably amazing it’s like the only thing that makes my hair look really good I really like this sent to you I would highly recommend this product if you have damaged hair or the flyaways things like that I really not only cleans your hair but it also makes your hair look beautiful and smell great
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
My hair has never felt as soft after using this. It seriously feels like silk and I can’t stop running my hairs through it. Love! If only the price tag was juust a little cheaper.
Cheyenne M.
Senatobia, MS
I wasn't very fond of this product. I couldn't really tell a difference after usage. However I do have damaged hair so it could work for others who's hair isn't color treated