BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo provides rich, luxurious lather to gently cleanse the hair and scalp, leaving hair clean and healthy with incredible body. The shampoo is formulated with silk proteins, botanical extracts and herbs so hair is left soft, shiny... see more...

Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love bios I’ll shampoo! It leaves my hair so silky smooth and smelling amazing! I have a oily scalp, but it doesn’t leave it more oily. My hair is much less dry and frizzy after using this shampoo. I just wish it was a little more affordable and was offered in a color treated version. Overall a great product that I highly recommend
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
This shampoo is perfect for when I’m having a frizzy dull hair day. It leaves my hair smooth, shiny and healthy looking. And it smells great too! I wouldn’t recommend for people with super oily hair tho as it is intended to moisturize hair, other than that I highly recommend this shampoo.
Latiesha O.
This shampoo is expensive but a must for when I do thermal styles. It protects and adds moisture to the hair making it more pliable and healthy. A little goes a long way. Make sure to get the conditioning balm too.
A G.
I like anything Biosilk the shampoo always leaves my hair feeling clean I don't have to use a lot it's super sexy so I don't know if it's concentrated but it goes a long way
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
my hair is so silky smoothe since I started using this product! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH. I got it for christmas in a set and it keeps my tresses perfectly pristine. It doesn't have a huge lather, but that doesn't bother me. I will definitely invest in another bottle when I run out of this one.
hailey l.
It smells nice and leaves hair soft. It lathers nicely and didn't leave my scalp dry or oily. It smelled nice and the packaging was unique. It targets frizzy hair although I didn't see a difference using it. I would not buy again but would recommend for someone looking for a nice shampoo
Hannah D.
I purchased this at Ulta Beauty and was able to use a coupon. This shampoo (and the conditioner set) is supposed to de frizz and smooth hair. I didn't notice anything bad happen to my hair, but I didn't really notice a difference between using this and my regular shampoo. I did not use the conditioner that goes with this so that might make a difference. I probably wouldn't purchase this again though.
Hillary M.
They say that it dries your hair out but I have never had that experience. Only use a very small drop on your freshly washed hair. a pea sized drop in the palm of your hand. Then rub your hands together and apply to tips only. Then blowdry and run your fingers through your locks to evenly distribute the serum. Tada! Silky smooth hair that smells amazing !

Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love using this smoothing shampoo. I only need to apply about a dime size and can lather my whole head. I use this with the Biosilk smoothing conditioner and I never have to use a straight iron, I allow my hair to air dry and VOILA, I have smooth gorgeous straight locks. It works well with both color treated and natural hair as I've used it with both! Try it, you'll love it!