BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner contains Vitamin B and a dose of humectants to provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy, uncontrollable hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Syste see more...

• I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and sm...5 Answers
  • How does this work on curly hair? Have any over you used ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this will help with my curly tangled hair?1 Answers
Emmie W.
The smell is AMAZING my boyfriends loves the smell. However I am not a fan of the actual products. It doesn't seen to do anything for my hair (besides make it smell phenomenal) which is sad beacsue it is not cheap.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
My hair salonist had these for sale, and she recommended it to me for my dry, dead ends. It worked miracles and wonders on my hair. I absolutely love this product and it does effectively hydrate and fix my hair!
Melanie R.
Davie, FL
I used to use this conditioner. I really liked it because it leaves you hair feeling soft, I would buy it again. I bought mine i think it was at Sally's beauty supplies or target.
Adrienne G.
I loved this product a lot. It made my hair feel clean, soft, and it smelled amazing all day. I wish it was more affordable. But when I do splurge on things like this. I go for Biosilk products all the time.
Javier S.
Santa Paula, CA
This conditioner works really great. It gives your hair that little extra you need. Also this leaves your hair super duper soft when you get out of the shower. i do recommend you give this conditioner a try.
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
Amazing product that I can't live without now! Leaves your hair silky smooth and touchable soft! My 13yr old daughter had really dry hair until I got this. Now, it's beautiful and strong! Thank you Biosilk!
Viv B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product! The scent is absolutely divine, and lasts all through the day! Quality in scent and thickness of product trumps other and more costly professional-grade products out there.
Sadie M.
Millers Creek, NC
I absolutely love this stuff , it makes your hair feel so clean and soft without weighing it down & making it look greasy. Only down side is , it's a bit on the expensive side , but totally worth it!
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite conditioners, it leaves my hair silky and smooth. For the best results I recommend using the Biosilk shampoo then the conditioner, you will see better results which will include healtheir softer silky hair.
Mary R.
Worth buying this product. I love it I even use it to set my curls give it a shine and leave my hair smelling so freaking wonderful. I color my hair so it protects as well for long lasting color.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Where can you guys find this most often rather than online?
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
I always wanted to try this , but I wanna see if it's good for your hair ?
Brenda V.
Albuquerque , NM
Is this product in all stores or just salons?
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and smells super nice! You can never go wrong with this Biosilk conditioner!
Alexander B.
Temple, TX
Is Biosilk just as good when you buy it from an off-price retailer like Ross/Marshall's, or should you only purchase from a salon?