BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner contains Vitamin B and a dose of humectants to provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy, uncontrollable hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Syste see more...

• I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and sm...5 Answers
  • How does this work on curly hair? Have any over you used ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this will help with my curly tangled hair?1 Answers
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of the best conditioners I have ever used. My mom bought me this for Christmas and I have continued using it ever since. It really smoothes out my thick, long hair. If I air dry I notice that it does not frizz up as fast when I use this conditioner.
Erin S.
Artesia, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Biosilk is one of the best brands I have yet to find for my hair. The quality is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, feeling light and restored. And the smell of it is amazing! I absolutely love this brand. It's a bit pricier than most conditioners but it's worth jt!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This conditioner is wonderful it’s the best out there compared to others it’s affordable I get this online the packaging is beautiful it’s not pricey it helps with the smoothing out my hair I’m very satisfied and I recommend this to everyone
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
This is my favorite conditioner right now..it gives my hair bounce and shine but doesn't leave it limp. Also love that it's got silk in it which is good for my fragile hair. Detangles and softens with a small amount.
Megan W.
Mooresville
This is the best conditioner I think I have ever tried! It is so moisturizing and keeps my hair long and healthy. The only problem is it is so expensive, but I guess you pay for what you get!
Felicia S.
This product is top notch. Price is a little much but you definitely get what you pay for. The smell is so nice, wish they made a perfume of it lol soft Lucius hair is all I gotta say.
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
So I got this as part of this gift pack from target. I basically bought the whole thing since buying a three pack was less expensive than buying a full bottle of serum. Go figure.

Well. It was just sitting there for awhile. I even considered selling it. But then I was like what the hell. I'll try it.

I love the scent. It's just like the serum but when you use both. Wow the scent is so much more lasting.

It conditions very well. I have not straight hair. But it's not wavy. It's not curly. It's just weird. This almost makes my hair wearable with only these two products. Serum and conditioner. It's crazy!!!
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
This is probably the best conditioner I have used. Ever.
My hair is straight and super tangly, so conditioner is a necessity.
This conditioner smells unbelievably good!! The formula is thick and coats my hair well so I end up using WAY less than I normally do. As soon as I apply it onto my hair, I can feel the quality of this product. It's as if my hair just surrenders to it. Smooth, silky, delicious smelling hair is the result. I feel like I'm in a commercial.
I LOVE this conditioner!
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I like this product. I got it on sale. It met my needs. It's good compared to other conditioners. It untangled my hair. It smelled good. I suggest that you buy it. You will be satisfied. The price isn't too bad.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I was pretty disappointed in the shampoo and conditioner from this line. I've always used the biosilk for my long wavy hair so when I needed small bottles of product for a vacation, I grabbed a set of biosilk. Unfortunately my hair never felt clean or conditioned and I was anxious to get home and use my regular products. I still gave two stars because I'm sure there are worse products out there probably from middle school and sun-in though
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Where can you guys find this most often rather than online?
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
I always wanted to try this , but I wanna see if it's good for your hair ?
Brenda V.
Albuquerque , NM
Is this product in all stores or just salons?
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and smells super nice! You can never go wrong with this Biosilk conditioner!
Alexander B.
Temple, TX
Is Biosilk just as good when you buy it from an off-price retailer like Ross/Marshall's, or should you only purchase from a salon?