2 colors available

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner contains Vitamin B and a dose of humectants to provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy, uncontrollable hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Syste see more...

• I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and smells super...5 Answers
  • How does this work on curly hair? Have any over you used this as a ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this will help with my curly tangled hair?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
This is probably the best conditioner I have used. Ever.
My hair is straight and super tangly, so conditioner is a necessity.
This conditioner smells unbelievably good!! The formula is thick and coats my hair well so I end up using WAY less than I normally do. As soon as I apply it onto my hair, I can feel the quality of this product. It's as if my hair just surrenders to it. Smooth, silky, delicious smelling hair is the result. I feel like I'm in a commercial.
I LOVE this conditioner!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I was pretty disappointed in the shampoo and conditioner from this line. I've always used the biosilk for my long wavy hair so when I needed small bottles of product for a vacation, I grabbed a set of biosilk. Unfortunately my hair never felt clean or conditioned and I was anxious to get home and use my regular products. I still gave two stars because I'm sure there are worse products out there probably from middle school and sun-in though
Priti P.
Priti P.
This conditioner is one of my favorites from what I have tried before. This conditioner is very moisturizing and it really hydrates my hair as well as makes it softer. I have colored and dry and hair that's also frizzy and it does help tame it in many ways. This is one of my go to conditioners which I mostly when I need to hydrate my hair more. This isn't one of the conditioners I use everyday but I still love it.
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great quality conditioner for the price. I've used this for a while and haven't had any problems with my hair. You can get this at Walmart or amazon for such a great price! Frequent use has made my hair shiny and silky. My only complaint is the scent. There is not much of a scent, so by the end of the day my hair usually smells like.. well, hair. So it makes it hard to skip waking days.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
After using the Biosilk leave in oil, I had high hopes for this conditioner. I was slightly disappointed. When used with the shampoo and the oil the product is impressive, however when used alone it isn't ultra impressive. I bought the product in Target, and if you can find it in a set along with other Biosilk products, than you should definitely make the purchase!
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
This shampoo and conditioner is just ok. I have thick, dark hair with some blonde highlights and I always have a problem with damaged hair. I have to straighten or curl my hair because it is so wild. This product is ok but doesn't make my hair exceptionally soft or easy to manage. I would say it's average.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really thought that Id love this conditioner. Especially since I love the biosilk so much. Unfortunately this conditioner did not leave my hair feeling moisturized. It actually made my hair feel very dry. It is also really expensive for the amount you get. I have to use a ton. I wouldn't purchase again.
Rapunzel H.
Rapunzel H.
Hollister, CA
This conditioner made my hair feel so soft and it smelled sooo good. But then after a while the smell was too much for me that I just stopped using it. Started giving me a headache and I guess I started not to like the smell. But I'm sure others will love it. I'm just sensitive to smells.
Stardust T.
Stardust T.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a life saver. Not only does it bring back shine, but it also smoothes my hair out and leaves me frizz free. Out of products that I can get at Walmart and other superstores, this is definitely my go to. I bleach my hair and this does wonders for me. Not too expensive either. 😊
Diane N.
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
I have been using this conditioner lately because I love how it make my hair feel so smooth and soft. It help a lot on my bleached hair that got really damaged alot. I use this product when I don't have any haircolor going on and this products satisfied me alot.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Where can you guys find this most often rather than online?
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
I always wanted to try this , but I wanna see if it's good for your hair ?
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Is this product in all stores or just salons?
Alexander B.
Alexander B.
Temple, TX
Is Biosilk just as good when you buy it from an off-price retailer like Ross/Marshall's, or should you only purchase from a salon?
Leah W.
Leah W.
AB Canada
I have naturally curly hair and i straighten it everyday, does this help with keep it smooth or keeping it healthy too?