BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner contains Vitamin B and a dose of humectants to provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy, uncontrollable hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Syste see more...

• I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and sm...5 Answers
  • How does this work on curly hair? Have any over you used ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this will help with my curly tangled hair?1 Answers
Diana C.
Austin, TX
I love this conditioner I use it in my hair and it makes it silly soft my hair is coarse so it makes my hair nice and it doesn't smell bad compared to other conditioner I've used I will say it is on the pricy side but it does make hair softer you can go to Walmart and target they might have a discount so I would pay money because I feel like it helps if your hair has been damaged bleached it'll make it softer
Allison M.
Ayer
I love all of the biosilk products. Using drug store products in my hair leave it frizzy and dry with oily roots but not biosilk. I can feel my hair soaking up all the nutrients from the conditioner, the conditioner goes on thick and feels like it immediately absorbs deep into the hairs then rinses like water. I try other hair products but always go back to biosilk.
Lauren A.
South Range , MI
I love this conditioner! My mother gets this for me because I have a ton of wavy/curly hair that can get super frizzy. But when I use this, it stays smooth and soft. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it. If you have hair that gets frizzy, I definitely would give this a try. I did and I fell in love with with it.
Noelle B.
Brighton
Absolutely love all Biosilk products! The conditioner really makes me hair shiny without being greasy and soft!! I have color-treated hair and Biosilk never seems to fade my color. I generally buy this brand over others that are similar like Bedhead. I was an avid Bedhead user until I used Biosilk!
Kaila F.
I love love love the way this made my hair feel! It was so soft and even smelled good afterwards, I used the shampoo at the same time and even when I was washing like my hair (mind you it’s natural) just slipped through my fingers😍
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Target
Smells just like biosilk oil! I love it. Got a great deal on a set of all three products so I basically got the shampoo and conditioner for free. You dont have to use a lot for it to work and I have course hair.
Selfcare R.
Review for: Biosilk Smoothing Conditioner, Condition, 12 fl oz more...
Biosilk products weave my hair rejuvenated smooth and shiny. I would recommend this conditioner and all Biosilk products if you want strong soft and amazing hair.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I'm obsessed with how Biosilk smells. They make some of the best smelling salon products I've used. Scent is a huge factor in whether I like and repurchase an item and I always gravitate back to this stuff. It works well and does what it promises. Most people don't know, but Farouk, the company that makes Chi products, such as CHI Infra Shampoo, also makes Biosilk. It's a quality brand that makes great products that improve the health of my hair.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
This is a decent conditioner, but not the best. There isn't a strong scent to this and won't smell it throughout the day. I used this after dying my hair to give it some nourishment. I didn't see too much of a difference in my hair and wasn't worth the price of it. Switched to Aveda hair products and was much happier.
Alexis K.
This conditioner is very hydrating, but it left my hair greasy. I would suggest this for only very dry hair and even then, don't put it anywhere close to your scalp. I would also be wary about how long you leave it on.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Where can you guys find this most often rather than online?
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
I always wanted to try this , but I wanna see if it's good for your hair ?
Brenda V.
Is this product in all stores or just salons?
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and smells super nice! You can never go wrong with this Biosilk conditioner!
Alexander B.
Temple, TX
Is Biosilk just as good when you buy it from an off-price retailer like Ross/Marshall's, or should you only purchase from a salon?