BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner contains Vitamin B and a dose of humectants to provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy, uncontrollable hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Syste see more...

• I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and smells sup...5 Answers
  • How does this work on curly hair? Have any over you used this as ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that this will help with my curly tangled hair?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Allison M.
Ayer
I love all of the biosilk products. Using drug store products in my hair leave it frizzy and dry with oily roots but not biosilk. I can feel my hair soaking up all the nutrients from the conditioner, the conditioner goes on thick and feels like it immediately absorbs deep into the hairs then rinses like water. I try other hair products but always go back to biosilk.
Diana C.
Austin, TX
I love this conditioner I use it in my hair and it makes it silly soft my hair is coarse so it makes my hair nice and it doesn't smell bad compared to other conditioner I've used I will say it is on the pricy side but it does make hair softer you can go to Walmart and target they might have a discount so I would pay money because I feel like it helps if your hair has been damaged bleached it'll make it softer
Noelle B.
Brighton
Absolutely love all Biosilk products! The conditioner really makes me hair shiny without being greasy and soft!! I have color-treated hair and Biosilk never seems to fade my color. I generally buy this brand over others that are similar like Bedhead. I was an avid Bedhead user until I used Biosilk!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I was very pleasantly surprised by this products. I usually use more expensive brands, but was in a pinch and didn’t want to spend my usual on a new bottle, so I opted to try this and loved it! It left my hair so smooth and tangle free!
kai f.
I love love love the way this made my hair feel! It was so soft and even smelled good afterwards, I used the shampoo at the same time and even when I was washing like my hair (mind you it’s natural) just slipped through my fingers😍
Emily M.
This is a decent conditioner, but not the best. There isn't a strong scent to this and won't smell it throughout the day. I used this after dying my hair to give it some nourishment. I didn't see too much of a difference in my hair and wasn't worth the price of it. Switched to Aveda hair products and was much happier.
Alexis K.
This conditioner is very hydrating, but it left my hair greasy. I would suggest this for only very dry hair and even then, don't put it anywhere close to your scalp. I would also be wary about how long you leave it on.
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
This conditioner smells soooo amazing! i love biosilk products! leaves my hair nice and smooth. i love how it leaves my hair shiny and sleek when i straighten my hair. it's safe for color treated hair. i'm satisfied with my purchase and i would recommend to my friends
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
One of the best conditioners I have ever used. My mom bought me this for Christmas and I have continued using it ever since. It really smoothes out my thick, long hair. If I air dry I notice that it does not frizz up as fast when I use this conditioner.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
This conditioner is wonderful it’s the best out there compared to others it’s affordable I get this online the packaging is beautiful it’s not pricey it helps with the smoothing out my hair I’m very satisfied and I recommend this to everyone
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Where can you guys find this most often rather than online?
Kelly P.
New Castle, DE
I always wanted to try this , but I wanna see if it's good for your hair ?
Brenda V.
Is this product in all stores or just salons?
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! My hair feels so soft, fresh, and smells super nice! You can never go wrong with this Biosilk conditioner!
Alexander B.
Temple, TX
Is Biosilk just as good when you buy it from an off-price retailer like Ross/Marshall's, or should you only purchase from a salon?