BY BIOSILK

Condition Biosilk Smoothing Conditioner Contains Vitamin B And A Dose Of Humectants To Provide Maximum Moisture And Smoothness To Frizzy, Uncontrollable Hair.&Nbsp; Silk Proteins Penetrate Hair To Condition And Create Incredible Shine.&Nbsp; Uv Filters Protect Hair From Damaging Uva/Uvb Rays. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Lexi A.
I got this shampoo because I was noticing my hair was getting kind of dull and dry and my hair stylist recommended this to me! I love it! It’s a little more expensive then the brands I have used in the past but I can tell why! It leaves your hair super silky and weightless. A little bit also goes a long way which I think is why it is priced higher than a drug store brand. Love it!
Nicole M.
Boston
I love the smell of the serum so I got both the shampoo and conditioner. It smelled like the serum the smell didn’t last. My hair is dry and it kept it pretty smooth throughout the day. I was however, disappointed just because I paid so much for it I did expect a lot more.
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
I love the way this leaves my hair feeling, as long as I use it rarely, when used every couple days my hair starts to look weighed down. I’m also not a fan of the smell, but that could just be me. It’s good for once every couple weeks, but I just can’t justify the price.
Alisa 💓.
Vicksburg, MS
I so wish I could buy this all the time but it's soooooo expensive, it def does make my hair so soft and I LOVE it but hate the price. So sad too cuz this is love to always have in my shower. It does as promised that's a definite!!
Jossie R.
El Paso, TX
Such a great Brand i love using biosilks oil treatment for heat protectant and i love it. Its a bit pricey but hey it does the job you can never go wrong with it! Always satisfied with biosilk. Totally recommend!
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this brand. Only reason I stop buying is because it's so expensive. There's more affordable options out there but this is really good. My hair is always silky soft and smooth.
Amanda V.
I used this in a two pack with the conditioner. It worked really well. I’m not sure on the cost, as my sister got it for me. But I really enjoyed the feel of my hair after using it.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I've used Biosilk since it's come out. All of there products have an amazing smell. Their products help achieve breakage, colored or bleached hair, heat protection etc. I'm always happy and satisfied after I use this conditioner or any Biosilk products. I often use their heat protection oil before and after straightening my hair.
Oanh H.
Biosilk is one of my favorite brands. The quality of the the conditioner is great. Just a dime size amount is enough to leave mt hair.smooth and shiny. It provides heat protectant. Good on oily scalp too.
kate b.
College Point, NY
Maybe it’s just me but all the biosilk products have this unique smell that it’s great. I have bought their products a bunch of times and would do it again. It is a bit on the pricey side but the results are great.

back