BY BIOSILK

Condition Biosilk Smoothing Conditioner Contains Vitamin B And A Dose Of Humectants To Provide Maximum Moisture And Smoothness To Frizzy, Uncontrollable Hair.&Nbsp; Silk Proteins Penetrate Hair To Condition And Create Incredible Shine.&Nbsp; Uv Filters Protect Hair From Damaging Uva/Uvb Rays. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Talisa C.
Kingman , AZ
I love the way this leaves my hair feeling, as long as I use it rarely, when used every couple days my hair starts to look weighed down. I’m also not a fan of the smell, but that could just be me. It’s good for once every couple weeks, but I just can’t justify the price.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
I do enjoy this conditioner. It’s not my favorite. It smells good and it does lather well. The scent only lasts while my hair is wet. It feels refreshed but not for a long period of time. I do enjoy the conditioner though when I’m not using my regular conditioners. I didn’t really notice a big difference in the frizz, but there was some.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I've used Biosilk since it's come out. All of there products have an amazing smell. Their products help achieve breakage, colored or bleached hair, heat protection etc. I'm always happy and satisfied after I use this conditioner or any Biosilk products. I often use their heat protection oil before and after straightening my hair.
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
Biosilk is one of my favorite brands. The quality of the the conditioner is great. Just a dime size amount is enough to leave mt hair.smooth and shiny. It provides heat protectant. Good on oily scalp too.
kate b.
College Point, NY
Maybe it’s just me but all the biosilk products have this unique smell that it’s great. I have bought their products a bunch of times and would do it again. It is a bit on the pricey side but the results are great.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This conditioner seriously leaves me hair feeling so smooth and silky. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily. This is a little bit more pricey but definitely worth it. I'm satisfied and would repurchase over and over.
Emily M.
Marion, KS
Defiantly a repeat customer. I use this at least once a month and I love it! I don't like using it everyday but it's great for every once in awhile! Love it!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Biosilk Smoothing Conditioner is awesome! Hydrates your hair leaving it silky smooth and shiny. Takes away frizz and isnt greasy. Great product!
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
This makes my hair feel a bit greasy/slimy. I am not a big fan. I also have tried to skip a day of washing after using, but my hair doesn’t stay soft.
Jalissa H.
Gastonia, NC
Great for shine, but i need a product that will contain my moisture and it is safe for all hair types