BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsBioSilk
Smoothing Anti-Frizz Solution for Unisex

Biosilk Smoothing Anti-Frizz Solution for Unisex

BIOSILK by Biosilk SMOOTHING SOLUTION SPRAY 12 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biosilk Smoothing Anti-Frizz Solution for Unisex!
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I've used this for my frizz. I does make the frizz go away, but it leaves my hair oily. Good product for people with very dry hair or coarse hair.
Lesley J.
This is one of the products that helps me keep my hair straight! I have very wavy/curly hair and so when I apply this after straightening my hair, it leaves it nice and slick without being too oily. I am satisfied with it.
Jessica B.
5 star rating love this product! Frizzy fair np they got you covered! Plus it has a wonderful sent and is long lasting hold the curls really well , I certainly was not expecting such good results!
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
I like to use this after I blow dry or straighten my hair. I have little brown hair with highlights I like for it to look smooth and healthy!! This helps tons! Just apply a little drop. You don't want your hair to look greasy and oily .
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I have curly frizzy hair. Super curly frizzy hair. It's hard to find products that tame the frizzy without making your hair look greasy. I also really enjoy the smell!
KAREN H.
This is a good anti frizz solution I am a big fan of the Biosilk product lines and so this was a good choice and fully expected when it works well and leaves the hair feeling nice. Does a great job containing the frizz during humid days on my straight hair.

Looking for your answer?