BY BIOSILK

Condition Biosilk Silver Lights Conditioner With Botanical Extracts And Herbs Moisturizes Hair While Neutralizing Yellow To Brighten Grey And White Hair And Eliminating Brassiness In Highlighted And Tinted Hair.&Nbsp; Silk Proteins Penetrate Hair To Condition And Create Incredible Shine. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Amy Z.
This is what I like to use in the salon on my blonde clients whose blonde has gotten a little brassy, the silver lights shampoo/conditioner is wonderful for pulling hat brass out! It also doesn't seem as drying as some purple shampoos I've used for the same thing. Works well on grey hair too, as some older ladies grey will also get a dingey look to their grey and this always does the trick. Just be careful to not leave on too quick as it can grab that purple pigment and leave ya with a purple hue. Which with today's trends, can also be the goal! Definitely a great product in my book and my clients usually purchase for take home.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I have platinum hair so I frequently need silver shampoo and conditioner. Toning products are often drying but this one feels great on my hair and takes out any extra warmth in my blonde.
Vellexia V.
Love this for my hair!!! Must have!!! Keep handy!!! Helps feel good!!! great price!!! Does what it's supposed to!!!
Victoriya L.
When I buy hair products, I always expect that they will improve the condition of my dyed hair. Using this conditioner hair became a little better.
Jevannah S.
Orlando , FL
Amazing on the hair it's very nurturing and replenishing on my scalp. It also has a nice scent to it and makes my hair shiny and strong.