BY BIOSILK

Repairs split ends. strengthens your hair with silk proteins. moisturizes with vitamin b. adds shine and softness with botanical extracts and vitamin e. provides uv protection from sun damage. heat protection from styling tools. ideal for all hair types. see more...

• Which hair serum do you prefer Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment, 12...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you hair greasy Inhave never used it and ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for long thick curls?3 Answers
Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment, 12 fl oz
  • "A little goes a long way, so I put a quarter size in my hand and rub it around (I have very long hair as well), then rub into my hair, then add more as needed." in 50 reviews
  • "LOVE this product I just ordered 50$ worth of all there different products a few days ago still waiting for them to come in the mail I seriously can't wait great for a hot dry summer thus is a must buy don't forget a little goes a long way it last quite a while " in 41 reviews
  • "This product doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy at all, smells great, and I can even get away with letting it air dry, with it still looking good." in 30 reviews
  • "and smells amazing, definitely date-approved (as in, date leans in for a hug, gets a whiff of my hair, and bam, is entranced)" in 25 reviews
  • "What I really like is the you don't need to put a lot of product on your hair just with a little bit is enought and it will last you a long time." in 23 reviews
mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is so great! I have been using for 10 years now and not one day goes without applying it. It controls the frizz and keeps the shine on. I apply it as soon as I straighten my hair. Any damage from the heat I feel it controls it haha! Also when I curl my hair and after applying hair spray to hold the curls I apply a little bit of this and it doesn’t make them to hard or dry and keeps the curls silky. Absolutely love this product! It’s always there in my vanity and travel kit!
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy, Silk more...
I love this hair serum. I ran out a week ago and cried 😭 because I needed to replace it quickly. The first was a gift from my baby sister and it lasted for one year. Yes, a little goes a long way. I just love how it leaves my hair silky shine and soft without looking greasy or heavy. I also read it’s good as a lotion if you have dry crack skin. I will forever buy this product for my hair!!!!!!
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy, Silk more...
I like this serum. I only withhold the 5th star because it is very heavy, and easy to use too much and weigh hair down. I have fine, but frizzy, hair. This can go on wet or dry hair. I usually apply it damp, or after blow drying (if I’m blow drying). It’s also quite nice on my hands, too! It leaves hair and skin feeling smooth and silky.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Review for: Therapy Treatment more...
Ok so I would have rated Biosilk higher before trying Chi silk Infusion but I will still give my honest review. My hair is thin but I have a lot of it. It is not straight or wavy. It may be best described as a weird poof. And has a dry look. So with that being said some type of therapy is necessary to achieve a hair condition ok for public viewing. I used this before Chi and I thought I loved it. But it can be heavy on your hair and can easily cause you to have the no wash look if using a tiny bit too much. It doesn’t really have a smell, which I don’t really like. But does it improve the poof? YES! Does it take frizz? YES!
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
I love this stuff. I would rate this product and the CHI Silk Infusion the same. The both give me the same shine but I actually use less Biosilk on my hair then I would use from the CHI Silk. I most definitely would recommend this product. You would be very please with the results.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This product has an amazing scent and it leaves your hair feeling like silk. It imparts strength, shine, controls frizz, smooths fly always and you can even use it as a skin conditioner! This product can be used on wet or dry hair and is great for refreshing day old styles. It also doubles as a heat protectant so it is a must have if you are constantly applying heat to your hair. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. Try it, your hair will love you for it!
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I love Biosilk! When I used to straighten my hair every single day (which is really bad), I would use this and it made my hair look amazing. My flyaways would lay down and overall my hair looked really healthy and shiny. I need to get more of this product but it’s so expensive that I don’t know if I can bring myself to spend that must especially since I’ve found a similar alternative.
Sandra T.
This was one of the first oil serums and it's still going strong. Work Biosilk through the hair when damp and it totally makes blowdrying a breeze. Not too heavy, and works well on dry hair too to smooth ends and take away frizzy, dry looking hair.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I don't use this product often, since it can be a little heavy for my fine hair. However, this is the perfect product to slick your hair in before you go to the beach or the pool. No faded color, no salt water tangles, no chlorine green. I will never go on vacation without this. I even have a spare bottle that lives in my suitcase, "just in case."
Hilary B.
Lincoln
I've been using this product for at least 10 years. This is what I comb through my hair before blowdrying. It smells AMAZING and gives me the softest, silkiest hair.I live that a little bit goes a long way and one bottle can last a year.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Does it make your hair look greasy?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Do you use this product in the shower or after you shower?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
How much cost is this?
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Have your ever used it on your skin?
Angelica M.
Whats the main purpose of this product?