BY BIOSILK

Buy on Walmart
Jacqueline R.
Sacramento
Worked really well. Was in my grandmother's shower and so I thought that looks interesting leathers nice. Scent last all day too I have a dry scalp and did no harm. It was expensive! Like I couldn't even find a coupon on this.
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
Great product, I’m almost done with mine and will definitely buy another bottle when that time comes. It’s also made my hair so strong that my hair is finally growing again. Also for what it does the price is too bad.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a huge fan. I have thick wavy hair. When I tried this shampoo it left my hair clean but lifeless. My hair stayed clean for a few days like normal but I found myself wanting to wash it again to give it some kind of volume. Not purchasing again
Jennifer H.
St. Louis
This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. It releaves an itchy scalp in the winter along with leaving my hair soft, silky, and shiney. I would love to try all their products.
Christina S.
This entire line has a marvelous scent and unprecedented results. It adds sheen and silky voluminous waves to hair & controls the frizzies in an unbelievable way. Will use over and over again!
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Autum L.
I use this before doing my blowouts at least twice a month along with the conditioner. When I don't use it for my blowouts I notice that my hair isn't as light weight as I prefer it. Got this stuff at TJmaxx in a set along with the oil and conditioner. I would recommend this if you are gonna flat iron your hair.
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
I love this! I have very long, thick, curly, frizzy, dry and coarse hair.. This makes my hair so soft and shiny.. Easy to manage.. Makes it feel healthy..I love this and their shine spray.. And conditioner.. Also anything for moisture! Just love all of their products! I even buy the shampoo for my dog, makes her so soft, shiny, and smell so good!
Renee G.
Great shampoo. Really has a great amount of product in the bottle and it is great in comparison to brands like Pantene. The scent is nice and it works great on my dry scalp. I am very satisfied with this product