BY BIOSILK

Provides instant brilliant shine. weightless formula eliminating frizz. offers protection and helps repair split ends. ideal for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roseann P.
I like this product very much I use it to bring Sean to my hair in my very dry areas the ends and some places where I have highlighted. I find you can't use too much though it makes your hair look greasy and flat
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
I have naturally thick curly hair that I often straighten with a hot iron. So my hair tends to be a bit dry and damaged. This is a great, light weight product that makes my hair look and feel so much healthier. It moisturizes my dry, hair and adds a luxurious shine without looking greasy or oily. Not to mention the amazing way it smells. Biosilk is one of my favorite brands and this has to be my top favorite of their products.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
My hair is extremely curly and I love this product because it helps keep the frizz down adding shine to my locks. I highly recommend this product for all hair types A+
Brittany D.
Collins, GA
Love this stuff! Makes your hair silky soft, frizz free, and super shiny! My hair would be uncontrollable without it.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
This stuff leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking even smoother! It smells amazing!