Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, Cleanse, 12 fl oz uploaded by Megan M.Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, Cleanse, 12 fl oz uploaded by Kaylyn C.Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, Cleanse, 12 fl oz uploaded by Felecia F.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Silk Therapy Shampoo with botanical extracts and herbs is ideal for all hair types and leaves hair healthy and manageable.  Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.. Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tra see more...

• Has anyone tried biosilk shampoo and conditioner, the thi...2 Answers
  • What biosilk product does anyone recommend for a person t...1 Answers
Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, Cleanse, 12 fl oz
  • "If you have dry, damaged hair and you're on a budget, I highly recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "Totally awesome works wonders for my hair." in 1 review
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
This product not only hydrates dry hair the smell is a clean light scent that lasts all day. I've only used it once but already am in love!!!! I have very thick oily hair and it's amazing! Cleanses well and does not leave my hair feeling oily which can be a problem for me.
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
This was expensive and I hated the smell. It is a clear shampoo so it is not moisturizing at all, and I found it to be very drying. It is best used as a clarifying shampoo. I found it smelled similar to Neutragena. It is very concentrated, a little goes a long way. Won't buy again.
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
I love this product! It smells so good!! It leaves my hair so shiny and soft to the touch, very hydrating indeed! I have a long and dry hair and it's hard for me to find a good shampoo that will work and offer every thing that I need and I found my holy grail!!
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
This is perfect for those of us who have oily roots and dry ends. It's very cleansing in the scalp region but does not over dry out the rest of the hair. If you have a dry scalp this is probably not for you. I would definitely repurchase this this!
Courtney G.
Independence, KY
This shampoo did miracles to my hair! It's a great option compared to alternative products as far as price as well as quality.  It also leaves you hair with a super fresh scent. Works best with dry scalp! I would definitely buy this product again :)
Claudia H.
This was just okay. It did nothing special, but I guess it's nice if you really like the Biosilk scent, which I am not that big a fan of. It smells clean but not my type of scent.
Katherine P.
Loveland, CO
Do you want soft, beautiful, healthy, resilient hair!? Please, please, please use Biosilk!! The number one thing that I love about Biosilk shampoo is that there is really, really no residue left on your scalp when you wash the shampoo out. I have very oily scalp and I have a hard time finding a shampoo that really feels like it is helping my hair as well as removing oil build up. Biosilk does the job without using a ton of product. I love it!
paulina p.
Before using this product, my hair was very silky and shiny. After coloring my hair I decided I needed a color treated shampoo and I grabbed this. Highly dissapointed with it. It made my semi oily hair feel super oily (enough to where at the scalp it almost feels like chunks of my hair are sticking together) and then it made the ends feel like straw. I'm not even going to finish the bottles.
Megan M.
Albertville, AL
I have extremely frizzy unruly hair , but ever since I started using Biosilk products my hair has been super silky, shiny, and manageable. Other products out their claim to add shine and silk-like feeling but all they do is make your hair oily. Biosilk doesn't leave an oily residue like that. It's the bomb
Lizbeth C.
I love the biosilk hair serum and this shampoo is just as amazing! It smells so good and leaves my hair looking so soft and shiny. I highly recommend all the biosilk products! This brand is and amazing brand, it never lets me down!
Robbi L.
denham springs, LA
Has anyone tried biosilk shampoo and conditioner, the thickening one ? I want to try them. I use the serum and it is GREAT! A+++ but the product is so pricey I'd like to know some opinions on it before I buy it. I have fine/thin hair.
jessica G.
Raymondville, TX
What biosilk product does anyone recommend for a person that's hair is thinning?