Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, Cleanse, 12 fl oz uploaded by Kaylyn C.Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, Cleanse, 12 fl oz uploaded by Megan M.Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, Cleanse, 12 fl oz uploaded by Felecia F.

BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Silk Therapy Shampoo with botanical extracts and herbs is ideal for all hair types and leaves hair healthy and manageable.  Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.. Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tra see more...

• Has anyone tried biosilk shampoo and conditioner, the thickening ...2 Answers
  • What biosilk product does anyone recommend for a person that's ha...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Totally awesome works wonders for my hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a good product when I do use it. " in 1 review
  • "If you have dry, damaged hair and you're on a budget, I highly recommend this!" in 1 review
Katherine P.
Loveland , CO
Do you want soft, beautiful, healthy, resilient hair!? Please, please, please use Biosilk!! The number one thing that I love about Biosilk shampoo is that there is really, really no residue left on your scalp when you wash the shampoo out. I have very oily scalp and I have a hard time finding a shampoo that really feels like it is helping my hair as well as removing oil build up. Biosilk does the job without using a ton of product. I love it!
Megan M.
Albertville, AL
I have extremely frizzy unruly hair , but ever since I started using Biosilk products my hair has been super silky, shiny, and manageable. Other products out their claim to add shine and silk-like feeling but all they do is make your hair oily. Biosilk doesn't leave an oily residue like that. It's the bomb
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
This product not only hydrates dry hair the smell is a clean light scent that lasts all day. I've only used it once but already am in love!!!! I have very thick oily hair and it's amazing! Cleanses well and does not leave my hair feeling oily which can be a problem for me.
jenny s.
My hair is very fried so this shampoo i have had for approximatly a month i can already see a diffrence hopefully it keeps improving love this product this far
Brittney B.
This product really helps me tame my unruly frizzy hair. I also use the light weight serum in this line. It's all perfect!
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
Works well with my hair leaves it soft and clean I have a dry scalp so this is good but doesn't cure my dandruff
Kristy B.
Smells great and keeps your hair feeling soft and manageable works well on dry damaged hair!
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
Leaves your hair light and smooth! Very workable! Light sent and not heavy or over filmy
member-dec74157c
Minneapolis, MN
This is the perfect shampoo for anyone who is trying to repair damaged hair or trying to keep nice healthy hair! This shampoo is also great for those looking for a little scalp detox! This shampoo helped my damaged short hair by making it healthy, shiny and it even helped my hair grow out! I was very surprised to see how shiny my hair was and how clean it felt. It also helped to keep my hair from not getting too oily. Overall great shampoo, I even have the matching conditioner :)
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
This was expensive and I hated the smell. It is a clear shampoo so it is not moisturizing at all, and I found it to be very drying. It is best used as a clarifying shampoo. I found it smelled similar to Neutragena. It is very concentrated, a little goes a long way. Won't buy again.
Robbi L.
denham springs, LA
Has anyone tried biosilk shampoo and conditioner, the thickening one ? I want to try them. I use the serum and it is GREAT! A+++ but the product is so pricey I'd like to know some opinions on it before I buy it. I have fine/thin hair.
jessica G.
Raymondville, TX
What biosilk product does anyone recommend for a person that's hair is thinning?