Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo - 12 fl oz

BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner contains Vitamin B and a dose of humectants to provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy, uncontrollable hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Syste

hook well does it work for box died hair ?
Does this make your hair frizzy after the shower ? I tend to have very frizzy hair after my shower
Foes anyone else feel that this product weighs heavy on the hair?
Start your review of Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo - 12 fl oz!
Rozzilynn P.
Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo  - 12 fl oz uploaded by Rozzilynn P.
The BEST shampoo for silky, manageable, easy to comb through hair! It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling hydrated and looking healthy!
Ashley S.
Van
Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo  - 12 fl oz uploaded by Ashley S.
My hair is so thin and tangly if I don’t use this I can’t brush my hair out very good. It’s amazing!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo  - 12 fl oz uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love it. This shampoo is amazing. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and soft. It has the best send that last all day long. Great for all hair types.
Rachel S.
Yukon , OK
Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo  - 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel S.
I bought this looking for something to calm my flyaways and I’ve got to say it worked amazing! My hair looks so smooth and wavy instead of a fluff ball 😂
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Biosilk is such a great product and never lets my hair down! This product deco makes my hair super smooth and also shiny , it lathers great and never leaves my hair feeling or looking greasy ! And the scent is amazing!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love by also Biosilk has been my go-to as far as their hair serum for many many years and I will never stop using Biosilk I am One True Believer and I also promised I would definitely like to try more unfortunately at the time money is an issue
Madison C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bio silk is an awesome brand. I love all of their products. They all work very effectively and they small sooo good. Leaves my hair looking healthy and fresh.
Viv B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product! The scent is absolutely divine, and lasts all through the day! Quality in scent and thickness of product trumps other and more costly professional-grade products out there.
Stephanie B.
Festus, MO
Smells amazing and leaves hair silky and shiny too! Buy it all the time and at good prices as well
Marissa F.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this shampoo! Keeps my hair super healthy and soft, and protects it from all damage!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...