Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Katie S.Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Courtney C.

BY BIOSILK

Contains silk proteins that penetrate the hair providing conditioning and incredible shine. leaves hair clean and healthy with no build-up. perfect for encouraging healthy hair growth. ideal for all hair types. see more...

• I've started noticing that my hair is getting really dry and look...1 Answers
  • How it works2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have sulfates and paraffins?1 Answers
Kristen S.
Balch Springs , TX
Review for: Biosilk 288201 Silk Therapy Shampoo - 12 oz - Shampoo more...
I found this shampoo (and it’s coordinating conditioner) at Costco, so decided to give it a whirl. After all, Biosilk is a highly trusted brand...especially in the department of frizz - and let’s face it, I live in Texas...I NEED frizz control. The scent isn’t strong and nothing memorable or remarkable. Overall the shampoo does its job, but nothing that left a last impression or seemed much better than any other shampoo.
Allison M.
Ayer
I have issues with allot of shampoo brands, most shampoos feel like they leave a weird film in my hair and it looks junky. The biosilk shampoo leaves my hair perfectly clean and manageable. I don't get any residual film and my hair is shiny! Use with the biosilk conditioner and the cure serum and basically everyday is a good hair day 😀
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Biosilk 288201 Silk Therapy Shampoo - 12 oz - Shampoo more...
this right here is one of my hg, the wonders it does for my hair is amazing snd affordable. I love the scent and you can actually use this stuff on your hands and nails (yes you read that right) it makes my hands super soft to. now my hair wow is all i have to say after using this brand
Shayna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz more...
Alright it is insanely expensive. But it WORKS. I try so many products and my hair is SO damaged but this shampoo does not damage it further-it helps my hair get stronger and shinier. I love this brand in general and I highly recommend it to everyone struggling to find a good product.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Review for: Biosilk 288201 Silk Therapy Shampoo - 12 oz - Shampoo more...
I love this product I use it often I have fine hair and I feel that my hair feels softer after a couple washes. It washes the hair pretty good. It is very light so I feel it is good for fine hair. I bought it in a beauty store. A bit pricey but worth it if you want good results.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Review for: Biosilk 288201 Silk Therapy Shampoo - 12 oz - Shampoo more...
I have this shampoo and I am currently using it with the biosilk conditioner, so far I like the results, i have difficult hair it’s coarse and dry and this helps smooth my hair and add shine to it, I wish I would make my heel feel stronger but so far I am satisfied
Lily L.
His makes my hair feel so sooo good! I love that my hair feels silky and soft. I always see salons using this product and selling it so when I got myself a bottle, it was heavenly on my head! Works magic on your hair! I recommend this product!
Briana M.
Dade city, FL
If i was able to give this item more than a 5 star review i would. I have used this shampoo for years now and my hair feels so silky and smooth. This treats my frizzy hair and keeps my hair looking amazing without even having to style it.
Destin P.
I've done a review on Biosilk shampoo before? I use this regularly and it's great for my hair (thick, curly, and colour treated) and my family uses it as well and they all enjoy the shampoo too. Basically it's a 10/10 for me!
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo more...
This stuff definitely indeed does live up to its baneX when my hair is feeling really dry and harsh I used some of this and honestly it felt like it brought my hair back to life and added so much shine to t I love it a lot
crystal B.
Leesburg, FL
How it works
Mary M.
I've started noticing that my hair is getting really dry and looks unhealthy as it gets longer. Will this shampoo make my hair look healthier (shinier, fuller)?
Maria W.
Chandler, AZ
Does this shampoo have sulfates and paraffins?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this good for coloured hair?