BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marvelis T.
Biosilk serum is so great! leaves your hair feeling so incredibly soft. I have been using this brand since I was a teenager, the bottle lasts such a long time and you only need to add a little. the only reason I do not leave 5 stars is because it does leave a bit a greasy residue so make sure not to use too much especially around your roots.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
It's ok. I really don't think it's any better or worse than any other serum or hair oil I've tried. It does have a nice scent but I do prefer another hair serum over this one. It's about the same price and lasts longer
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used to use this all the time and loved it! I haven't used it in quite a while, but it smells great and made my hair silky smooth. Less is definitely more with this serum. It's easy to over do it. But if you use it sparingly, it's great.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This product smells great and makes my hair shiny! However, it does make my hair greasy. I have tried to limit the amount to reduce this issue, but it still hasn't worked. What I would recommend would be to avoid the root area in general.
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum has been my go to hair item for years. I believe I started using it in 2009. I originally purchased it through my hair stylist, but have moved on to buying it from Amazon. It makes my hair feel silky smooth, but be careful - a little goes a long way! If you use too much, it will make your hair greasy.
Emma T.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using this product for ten years now and I love it just as much now as I did back then. It smells amazing and really adds the hydration back into my hair. It is a great value for the price because you don't need a lot of product per use. It helps soften, defrizz, and condition your hair. I would recommend it to anyone!
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
When I first started straightening my hair in middle school, I swore by this stuff.
I loved it. It's a great product and it definitely leaves my hair with lots of shine.
Now that I'm older, I don't look for additional shine to throw in my hair and I like more of the natural semi frizz thing I got going on. Overall good product.
Brittany M.
I don't typically use serums, but when i visit family in drier climates, they are a must and this is my go-to during the holidays. It isn't greasy and heavy but smoothes out everything - even if i use it on dry hair, which i try to avoid if i can help it. Go biosilk.
Elizabeth H.
Westminster
I really love the feel of this product on my hair. It wasn't super greasy and it smells lovely. I use it after washing my hair, typically when I would rather air dry and it keeps the moisture in my hair not letting it get dry or frizzy. I would recommend this product, specifically for those with thick, normal to dry hair.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I love to use this serum as a detangler for my daughter's long thick, coarse hair. After she bathes I put a nickle sized annoying into the palm of my hand and work that into her hair. The great thing about this product is that you don't need a lot for it to work. It helps detangle my daughter's hair easily and tames her fly-aways.