BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk Therapy Serum is a serum i use before a blow/flat iron procedure.  It is great doesn't weigh my hair down, smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and looking great.  It is soo gentle on my hair and I normally purchase this product at TJ Maxx and or Marshalls since it can be a bit pricey.
Nancy L.
Yankton, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Biosilk Therapy serum for years, it never disappoints, it leaves my hair feeling silky soft, a little goes a long way so even though it costs a little bit more it is well worth it. I used to buy this at my beauty salon but now many retailers such as Walgreen's  carry it as well.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product I just don't like how expensive it is for such little product. It smells great too. I would buy if I had a coupon every time or if they just dropped the price. I can't see myself buying this all the time but I do buy at least once a year or get it as a gift for my bday or xmas.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother has been using this for as long as I can remember. She is the one that brought me into it. A little bit goes a long way! I use it after I get out of the shower and before I brush my hair. It is long lasting and extremely gentle on your hair. Love it ! Definitely recommend to everyone
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a household favorite since the 90's! I love love biosilk. The smell is fresh and clean. tames those crazy hairs and is perfect before/after using hot tools. A little goes a long way.
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
I've used this sickening serum for years now! It's so silky! I put it on after I've curled my hair so that it doesn't look so "styled" and pieces it out some. I've bought it from my hairdresser and at Ulta. Just don't use too much or your hair will look oily. Works great on wet or dry hair.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, I have dry hair and gets damage really easily and this product has help by hydrating my split ends, also if you use it for blow dry it leaves your hair super shiny.! I bought at TjMaxx along with a shampoo and conditioner of the same brand and I recommend it.
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! This product makes my hair smell like I'm fresh out of the salon. It also smooths my hair so much and makes it so soft. I use it daily after I get out of the shower. I will continue to buy this product being that I have notice extreme differences in the overall quality of my hair.
Trang N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum brings life to my hair; my hair has more lustre! A little bit goes along way with this hair oil. I have pretty thick, long hair and only use five to ten drops depending on how dry my hair feels.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used this product for years and always go back to it! It's my go to for soft and shiny hair. Not only that but it smells so luxurious! A lot of times hair products like Biosilk Therapy leave hair weighed down and greasy, but this product gives hair shine without giving it grease!