BY BIOSILK #86 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This was one of my mom's favorite products and it became one of mine too. I have blonde hair and I loved how shiny and smooth my hair would be when I used this. It's like magic in a bottle.
Iris M.
Iris M.
I love the way this smells and makes my hair feel. However i dont think it have any long term benefits. Ive used this for YEARS and i dont see my hair getting any stronger. Its a nice oil to mask any damage/ make hair shiny but once you wash if the effect is gone
Jossie B.
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
This is my holy grail must have hair product! Hands down this stuff is amazing. It gives me the best hair results ever, smells amazing and never lets me down. I use it on towel dried hair and it leaves my hair looking healthy and feeling so smooth. I recommend!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
I have been using this stuff for years, it really helps with frizz without leaving your hair too greasy. I use it after I finish blow drying and the bottle usually lasts forever because you only need a little bit. Great for long wavy hair that's prone to frizz.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really like the bio silk hair Serum! It doesn't make your hair look greasy after applying it! It leaves your hair silly smooth! It helps maintain breaks and nourishes your ends helping to eliminate frizz! Which is huge for my hair! I will be purchasing it again!
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love this for when I need something to put through my tangled hair. It makes my hair super soft and smooth. It's very cheaply priced and gives you just what you need. The top can get pretty messy quickly so be careful and clean the top to prevent a buildup.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
I've been using this since I was a little kid, my mom has always purchased this and passed that down to me!! Hahah it's amazing stuff, keeps your hair nice and healthy and soft. Smells nice and also makes your hands soft after applying it. Worth the price tag.
Mariah g.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
This is seriously my go to hair product. I just need the smallest dot of product to do wonders on ur hair. Now it is not cheap but u can find it in the 3 set with the shampoo and conditioner at Wal-Mart for around $23 I believe. So that helps with the price.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Whenever I feel my ends are getting just a bit frizzy or wild, a few drops of this rubbed in my palms and spread over my hair makes it feel luxurious again. I love the scent as well, which I can't say for all hair products on the market. It's a little on the pricy side but well worth it for the results.
michelle Q.
michelle Q.
The smell of this product is amazing!! I love it especially if your straightener leaves a little burnt type smell easily fixable with this. I buy it from my local drugstore and I would recommend. A little pricey but it's worth it such a good hair serum!