BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
So I used this on my natural hair and it made it silky! I have course natural hair and this product holds shine, stays soft even after you have shampooed it out! Definitely recommend! Especially for my natural Black women who want to get that silky look for a silk press!!!
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and I have a hard time keeping it hydrated -  this product is great for smoothing out the split ends and keeping the frizz at bay. I wouldn't recommend it for all overall frizz control use as it is a bit heavy and can make your hair look oily, but it's great to smooth over to smooth out any flyaways and to keep hair looking healthy instead of dull.
Tameka S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love biosilk serum. I straighten my hair daily and i put this on before straightening and it helps to protect my hair from the high heat.
I also put this on right out of the shower to tame my frizzy hair....even if I have flyaways I can put a little biosilk serum in and it makes my hair so silky and shiny.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is a serum I use alternating with other products. I've been using it for a while and while I've seen a lot of people that don't like the smell I actually kind of enjoy it. It does have an "old lady" odor however it's musky rather than fruity or sweet which I enjoy. It's not over priced or necessarily high end but maybe on the high end of drug store these days.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
If you're looking for a sérum yo give your hair that nice healthy shine then THIS IS IT! ITS SUPER CONVENIENT to find and worth every penny it's not heavy on your hair but it does take frizz and leaves your hair with a healthy shine
Taylor F.
I love Biosilk! I've been using it for years and has always been my go to! If I want my hair to smell good, I'll just put 2 drops of this in my hair. It's extremely hydrating and moisturizing. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth looking! Love this product so much!!! I can't live without it. I've repurchased this product many of times. Highly recommend!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Thick product, too much does cause weight and greasiness. The smell is great when you use alittle and it provides a lot of shine and softness. I have it three stars because it is very easy to make the product feel very heavy and cause greasiness in your hair. I have thin hair so if you have thick hair I'm sure this product would work better for you
Ally G.
Wichita , KS
Love! Love! Love! Love! This product! Biosilk literally fell from heaven and was made for my frizzy damaged hair!!! The smell is amazing and it stays on my hair all day people always tells me my hair smells good. I literally don't even need to put a lot of product in my hair for it to work I use it every time I style my hair and it works it's magic!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love love this scent for some reason. It can be oily so not for scalp or oily hair. Its great for treated or dry ins in small amounts. This is a goody and brings me back to younger days. This will always be my go to.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
My scalp is very sensitive and prone to being dry and flaky. This helps absolutely so much. It's worth every penny. And with this product, a little bit goes a long way. The scent isn't overbearing. My hair feels so soft and silky afterwards. And my scalp is rehydrated and the pain I had is gone. I would recommend this product to anyone, always.