BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I have not used this product in a while but I remember it having a pleasant scent and being helpful in taming my mane. It's a little thick so a little goes a long way. A little expensive for a hair serum considering Garnier has a serum that seems to work just as well for much less.
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
 it was
exactly what I needed for my shine hair. I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your hair. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
HOLY GRAIL HAIR SERUM!!
This product literally has saved my hair!
And not only has it done that, but my hair looks amazing now!
So shiny and smooth! Keeps my frizz tamed and once I straighten my hair, it looks SO HEALTHY!
10/10 would recommend! Biosilk Therapy
Madison C.
Madison C.
This is my altime favorite thing for my hair it is the only thing that will keep my hair frizz free in the humid summer weather I love it so much it is a little pricey but it is most definitely worth the money!! I will continue to buy this product!! It is simply amazing
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Every time I get out the shower I love to put this stuff in my hair. It keeps it soft & it smells great too! I also like using it before straightening or drying my hair. A little goes a long ways, you don't want to put too much of it it on or else your hair will get oily.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely can't express how much I love this stuff. I first fell in love with this brand when I saw it at TJmax and thought it was worth a shot. The serum leaves my hair feeling silly and soft and restores damage it works well with there shampoo and conditioners I highly recommend them!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Holy grail item! This can be pricey, but lasts FOREVER. You only need a dime sized amount. Just run it through the bottom part of your hair (earlobe down) , and instantly tames fly-always. It also adds a sleek shine and moisturizes ends to aid in the growing process!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
I use this product when I get out of the shower and my hair is wet. This product is awesome and absorbs info my hair leaving the outcome so soft and silky. I will say be careful to only use a small amount otherwise it gets too greasy especially if you have dark hair.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
The name says it all. Just a dime size amount distributed throughout your hair makes each strand silky smooth and provides a healthy sheen. It tames curly, frizzy hair with no problem. And if you have thick, difficult hair, it helps you put a comb through with ease.
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This was one of my mom's favorite products and it became one of mine too. I have blonde hair and I loved how shiny and smooth my hair would be when I used this. It's like magic in a bottle.