BY BIOSILK #31 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother has been using this for as long as I can remember. She is the one that brought me into it. A little bit goes a long way! I use it after I get out of the shower and before I brush my hair. It is long lasting and extremely gentle on your hair. Love it ! Definitely recommend to everyone
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a household favorite since the 90's! I love love biosilk. The smell is fresh and clean. tames those crazy hairs and is perfect before/after using hot tools. A little goes a long way.
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
I've used this sickening serum for years now! It's so silky! I put it on after I've curled my hair so that it doesn't look so "styled" and pieces it out some. I've bought it from my hairdresser and at Ulta. Just don't use too much or your hair will look oily. Works great on wet or dry hair.
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! This product makes my hair smell like I'm fresh out of the salon. It also smooths my hair so much and makes it so soft. I use it daily after I get out of the shower. I will continue to buy this product being that I have notice extreme differences in the overall quality of my hair.
Trang N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum brings life to my hair; my hair has more lustre! A little bit goes along way with this hair oil. I have pretty thick, long hair and only use five to ten drops depending on how dry my hair feels.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, I have dry hair and gets damage really easily and this product has help by hydrating my split ends, also if you use it for blow dry it leaves your hair super shiny.! I bought at TjMaxx along with a shampoo and conditioner of the same brand and I recommend it.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used this product for years and always go back to it! It's my go to for soft and shiny hair. Not only that but it smells so luxurious! A lot of times hair products like Biosilk Therapy leave hair weighed down and greasy, but this product gives hair shine without giving it grease!
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to think this serum was my hair cure all. It isn't awful but I have found better serums. I guess I am tired of this smell. It does work and leaves my hair shiny, silky, and helps with frizzy fly-aways. It just needs to be upgraded or have a new smell for me to go back to this brand again.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of the fizziest curls around and Annie isn't a good look on me, this is hands above the rest for controlling that frizz. This is a staple in my beauty routine and well worth the cost because it only requires the smallest amount even when you have a huge head of hair like me.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair so soft. It's a great oil for if you have dry ends. This left my hair feeling so moisturized. It doesn't make the hair stringy at all. It's super affordable too and lasts such a long while