BY BIOSILK #24 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
I put this at then ends of my hair after a shower and it keeps my ends moisturized and from getting split ends or breaking! Love biosilk! Have bought for years. Would recommend and would buy again.
Jennifer L.
Use to use this all the time when I was younger. I'd use a little bit and got an amazing look. Nice, smooth and silky. But after having kids and my hair changing it wasn't doing the job anymore.
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This is an amazing hair serum, I put it on my ends while my hair is wet and it makes my hair so soft. My ends are very dry and damaged and this serum makes them so much better!
Mia L.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This is a holy grail for girls with curls. It is weightless and gives my curls volume and is very effective and keeping my curls moisturized. I bought this at my local beauty supply store so it’s easy to obtain so I truly recommend it!!!
Tiffany W.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I use this on my hair almost every day and sometimes on my skin. I love the smell and it’s not overwhelming. You only need a little bit to go a long way. Packaging is like any other hair care product.
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love biosilk. I swear by it! It’s amazing for a little extra shine, or smoothing hair! Just don’t accidentally overuse it or you’ll have really greasy hair.
Phoenix L.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
Love this product! Smells sooo good and protects hair from heat damage and brings back any lost moisture. It’s a bit expensive which is why I didn’t give it the full 5 stars but it lasts long cause you only need very little!
Kadee S.
I have used this product smfor years. It is my go to product to keep my hair healthy. I color and sometimes bleach my hair and biosilk has worked wonders with my hair!
Rachel K.
Wellsburg, WV
I’m not sure what the science is behind the biosilk serum, but I’m totally obsessed with it. Leaves my hair very lustrous and soft. I can keep building it and my hair never feels or looks greasy. Humidity is never an issue!
Ali S.
Bronx, NY
Love this serum! Makes your hair really silky and shiny, and smells really nice too! A little goes a long way with this product, so you don't need to repurchase too often.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?