BY BIOSILK #21 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dori B.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
I LOVE this! Such a little goes a long way, and it made my hair like silk after I blow dry & style it. Smells amazing and I love how shiny and soft my hair feels!
Kaelynn B.
Windsor, NY
My go to product. My hair is naturally very dry and it frizzes like crazy no matter what I try. I found biosilk years ago and have never looked back. The scent is amazing and fresh, the texture for your hair is great and can be used for skin too! Amazing product I can’t live without
Courtney M.
Center Point
This is by far my favorite product to use when I want some shine, but not too much in my hair. It smells delicious! My daughter's grandma actually gave it to me as a gift for Christmas one year. I have used it a bunch of times and I will continue to use it.
Bianca C.
Love love love this! it makes my hair so smooth and frizz free with out getting heavy or greasy. You can now find this in store like marshals and TJ maxx for a really affordable price. if you are looking to put a little shine in your hair I recommend this product.
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
Biosilk is the best hair serum I have tried! I live in a hot and humid climate, so hair serum is a must to keep the frizz to a minimum. The product is great after washing your hair, but can make your hair a little oily after two days. I still recommend it!
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing if you have frizzy hair or broken or rough hair or get split ends frequently. It helps boost shine and helps tame flyaways and I tried this a few years ago and i loved it then and i love it now!
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
This stuff is like god tears for your hair

You only need a tiny amount which you rub onto both hands and the pas through your hair. It gives it a beautiful shine and helps keep the frizz out of you hair! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Brenna M.
Review for: Packaging May Vary, Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce, Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2 Count more...
My hair has been extra dry and breaking pretty easily lately. I bought this and really massaged it into my fine hair tonight after using my Biosilk shampoo and conditioner.  I applied it to towel dry hair then dried my hair and applied more to the ends. It's very soft!
Shelley A.
Boston
I have been using this for years. I have my girls hooked too. It’s heavy and gives amazing shine. I sometimes use it to make sleek ponytails. It’s also great for heat tool hair protection. A must for anyone that flatirons their hair.
Millie S.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
Love this stuff, the fragrance is wonderful and it helped to tame my frizz and flyaways when I straighten my curly hair. It’s a bit on the pricy side but I usually get a 7 oz bottle and I swear it will last me over a year. Love it.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?