BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum has been my go to hair item for years. I believe I started using it in 2009. I originally purchased it through my hair stylist, but have moved on to buying it from Amazon. It makes my hair feel silky smooth, but be careful - a little goes a long way! If you use too much, it will make your hair greasy.
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started straightening my hair in middle school, I swore by this stuff.
I loved it. It's a great product and it definitely leaves my hair with lots of shine.
Now that I'm older, I don't look for additional shine to throw in my hair and I like more of the natural semi frizz thing I got going on. Overall good product.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years! The first time I tried it I was hooked. It smells great and leaves your hair smelling amazing for even days after use-m! It makes my hair feel so soft and silky, but it doesn't weigh it down at all. It is a bit heavy, so a dime sized amount is even a little excessive lol it lasts a long time!
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this serum as a detangler for my daughter's long thick, coarse hair. After she bathes I put a nickle sized annoying into the palm of my hand and work that into her hair. The great thing about this product is that you don't need a lot for it to work. It helps detangle my daughter's hair easily and tames her fly-aways.
Elizabeth H.
Westminster
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the feel of this product on my hair. It wasn't super greasy and it smells lovely. I use it after washing my hair, typically when I would rather air dry and it keeps the moisture in my hair not letting it get dry or frizzy. I would recommend this product, specifically for those with thick, normal to dry hair.
Danae S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used biosilk products for years, basically since I can remember using hair products- I've been using this stuff. I have dark black hair naturally, so if it's frizzy or dry it sure shows up. This product leaves my hair silky and smooth without weighing it down. It also has a good scent and a little goes a long way.
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
A hair stylist referred this product to me after she put bleach on my hair for 5 hours. Needless to say, it didn't help my hair at all. It feel like the stuff I put in my hair to help protect my hair from heat when i straighten it. It just adds a shine to my hair and does nothing to help make hair in any other way.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My salon sold this and it works great. Makes my hair shiny, clean, and hydrated. Smells good and is long lasting. Good price for the quality. I would consider it gentle. Doesn't strip your hair. I recommend.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
Not only does this serum tame flyaways, it also makes your hair so shiny, soft, and pretty without getting greasy. It is pricey, but so worth it as the product is very concentrated. Wouldn't recommend putting on the scalp for those withoily hair
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother in law gave me a bottle of this because she said it works great and we both have curly hair. I brush this through my wet hair right when I get out of the shower and let it air dry. After its dry my frizzy, damaged, curly hair feels so silky smooth, bouncy and it smells amazing. It doesn't dry greasy and doesn't feel sticky to me at all. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has curly, dry, damaged hair.