BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
I've used this sickening serum for years now! It's so silky! I put it on after I've curled my hair so that it doesn't look so "styled" and pieces it out some. I've bought it from my hairdresser and at Ulta. Just don't use too much or your hair will look oily. Works great on wet or dry hair.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
I love biosilk. I have thick hair and although it is straight it can sometimes get frizzy. I use this everyday on my hair although you can use it on your skin which I've tried but feels alittle greasy ( I the skin) it works amazing at getting rid of the frizz After I've washed my hair and am about to blow dry it!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Amazing! This product makes my hair smell like I'm fresh out of the salon. It also smooths my hair so much and makes it so soft. I use it daily after I get out of the shower. I will continue to buy this product being that I have notice extreme differences in the overall quality of my hair.
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
This is a great product, I have dry hair and gets damage really easily and this product has help by hydrating my split ends, also if you use it for blow dry it leaves your hair super shiny.! I bought at TjMaxx along with a shampoo and conditioner of the same brand and I recommend it.
Lenka C.
Lenka C.
sometimes when i want to straighten my curly locks, my hair can turn very brittle after using hot tools, but when i lather in this silk therapy serum to my ends, it really provides a nice touchable finish and makes my hair look fabulous again! no more fried dry ends with this formula!
Claire M.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used this product for years and always go back to it! It's my go to for soft and shiny hair. Not only that but it smells so luxurious! A lot of times hair products like Biosilk Therapy leave hair weighed down and greasy, but this product gives hair shine without giving it grease!
Melody L.
Melody L.
Cedar Park , TX
I used to think this serum was my hair cure all. It isn't awful but I have found better serums. I guess I am tired of this smell. It does work and leaves my hair shiny, silky, and helps with frizzy fly-aways. It just needs to be upgraded or have a new smell for me to go back to this brand again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
I love this serum. Important to note though, a little goes a LONG way! I love the way it works with my hair!! my visible dry ends are gone and i love it!! Also because you only need such a small amount, this lasts forever! This serum also smells great without being over powering.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Bio silk hair care are my favorite products this is the only silk oil I use for my hair and I also only use their conditioner and shampoo. I would never even second guess using any other hair care products because I have done so in the past and nothing compares to Bio Silk!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I have not used this product in a while but I remember it having a pleasant scent and being helpful in taming my mane. It's a little thick so a little goes a long way. A little expensive for a hair serum considering Garnier has a serum that seems to work just as well for much less.