BY BIOSILK #52 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caysi M.
Selden
I have been using this product for years. I love it! I just take a small amount when my hair is damp is run it through my ends. I also use a small amount on the roots to help with some fly aways. It always makes my hair feel so smooth! Just be careful to not use too much because it can make your hair look greasy.
Bridget A.
Theodore
This will leave your hair feeling nice and soft and it smells really good, I have been using this product since I was 9 and it's still working for me and it definetly helps with the frizzies
Courtney M.
Center Point
This is by far my favorite product to use when I want some shine, but not too much in my hair. It smells delicious! My daughter's grandma actually gave it to me as a gift for Christmas one year. I have used it a bunch of times and I will continue to use it.
Bianca C.
Love love love this! it makes my hair so smooth and frizz free with out getting heavy or greasy. You can now find this in store like marshals and TJ maxx for a really affordable price. if you are looking to put a little shine in your hair I recommend this product.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
I use this on a regular. It controls my frizz and my split ends. It Smells great and makes my hair soft. A little goes a long way as this is an oil serum so be careful with how much you use. Overall this is a great product and I've been buying it for years.
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
Biosilk is the best hair serum I have tried! I live in a hot and humid climate, so hair serum is a must to keep the frizz to a minimum. The product is great after washing your hair, but can make your hair a little oily after two days. I still recommend it!
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing if you have frizzy hair or broken or rough hair or get split ends frequently. It helps boost shine and helps tame flyaways and I tried this a few years ago and i loved it then and i love it now!
Brenna M.
Review for: Packaging May Vary, Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce, Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2 Count more...
My hair has been extra dry and breaking pretty easily lately. I bought this and really massaged it into my fine hair tonight after using my Biosilk shampoo and conditioner.  I applied it to towel dry hair then dried my hair and applied more to the ends. It's very soft!
Yacely m.
This a most if you want gorgeous hair , i been using it for years , it is a serum so is very light on the hair wont make it oily , you can wear it on dampt or dry hair , every day even if you dont shampoo your hair makes look silky, and the scent is amazing.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
I use this product after towel drying my hair and it leaves my hair silky and reduces frizz when i air dry it. If I'm blow drying it helps cut down blow dry time and get a smoother style. I like to use a few drops on dry hair to smooth any flyaways
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?