BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I've been using this for years! The first time I tried it I was hooked. It smells great and leaves your hair smelling amazing for even days after use-m! It makes my hair feel so soft and silky, but it doesn't weigh it down at all. It is a bit heavy, so a dime sized amount is even a little excessive lol it lasts a long time!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
A hair stylist referred this product to me after she put bleach on my hair for 5 hours. Needless to say, it didn't help my hair at all. It feel like the stuff I put in my hair to help protect my hair from heat when i straighten it. It just adds a shine to my hair and does nothing to help make hair in any other way.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I've been using this product for over 10 years now and it works great for my hair. I color my hair a lot which tends to leave it dry/damaged and I use this product on the ends of my hair. It makes my hair so soft and look so healthy. It only takes a small amount and a bottle lasts a long time. It's worth the money!
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando
This stuff is amazing!! Leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and shiny. A little goes a long way and I have a lot of curly hair. The only downside of this product is that is is expensive even for the smaller bottle. Its a splurge that I make because it is worth it. I have seen it for a lower price at TJ maxx.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
This serum makes my hair look healthier and shiney. It mends my frizzy hair strands. The smell reminds me of a hair salon with their high quality products. I like to use this product weekly. I use it after blow drying my hair and straightening it. It is an excellent product to keep my hair looking fabulous.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Biosilk by Farouk is my favorite serum to use after I wash and condition. It smels wonderful there is nothing out there like it. 5 out of 5 stars. I always have it on hand. Its one of my top 5 items I can't live without as far as beauty supplies go:) The price is expensive, but the product is priceless :)
Kacee C.
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a pretty pricey product line so when I do purchase, it's a different department stores like target or gabe's because I can often get them cheaper than suggested retail. I've used this product along with the conditioner and silk drops, many times on extensions and it completely revitalizes the hair.
Malesa H.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I love love love this product I just don't like how expensive it is for such little product. It smells great too. I would buy if I had a coupon every time or if they just dropped the price. I can't see myself buying this all the time but I do buy at least once a year or get it as a gift for my bday or xmas.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Yankton, SD
I have used Biosilk Therapy serum for years, it never disappoints, it leaves my hair feeling silky soft, a little goes a long way so even though it costs a little bit more it is well worth it. I used to buy this at my beauty salon but now many retailers such as Walgreen's  carry it as well.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Biosilk Therapy Serum is a serum i use before a blow/flat iron procedure.  It is great doesn't weigh my hair down, smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky and looking great.  It is soo gentle on my hair and I normally purchase this product at TJ Maxx and or Marshalls since it can be a bit pricey.