BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
OMG! This is the best hair serum I ever used.
I have dry, highlighted medium fine shoulder length hair and this stuff works wonders!

Pros:
- easy to apply
- I can't feel it being applied to my hair (it doesn't weight them down, but I never apply too much)
- it makes my hair look healthier and easy to brush
- I love the smell
- bottle lasts forever

Cons:
- have to be careful to don't put out of the bottle too much (you don't need lots of it !)
- have to remember to shake bottle before getting some product out. No disappointments and I highly recommend.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't use this product often, just when I'm going to be applying heat to my hair. I definitely notice the difference when I do and don't use it. It gives my hair a very smooth texture, and silky, hence the name. I love pairing it up with their shampoo and conditioner set as well. If you have a TJ Maxx or Burlington Coat Factory near you, you can get these products below retail value!
Danielle B.
I know everyone likes to use the term Holy Grail lately but this is literally the Holy Grail of hair and skin care. I've been using this stuff since I was 15 and straightening my hair with my friends on the floor with a clothes iron! The smell is beautiful and it literally leaves your hair feeing like silk. Over the past 10 years so many hair oil products have come on the scene but this is the original and nothing can compare. It's very pricey but you can always find it for less at Marshalls or TJ Maxx
Tania B.
Memphis, TN
I really like this product. It helps with my frizzy hair. The effect last most of my day. It doesn't leave my hair looking really oily like other products and the best part is the scent. I love how it smells and the scent lasts on my hair until I wash it. It is expensive in my opinion because I can definitely go without, but I guess I would buy it again if I found it on sale or something.
Ashley M.
Feels great and smells great but I am not a big fan of the price. I have been using this product for many years but have learned to use it sparingly. A little bit of this product definitely goes a long way. Be sure not to use too much or your hair will be left looking greasy. It does a great job at leaving hair looking shiny and taming fly-aways.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
The name says it all. Just a dime size amount distributed throughout your hair makes each strand silky smooth and provides a healthy sheen. It tames curly, frizzy hair with no problem. And if you have thick, difficult hair, it helps you put a comb through with ease.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
 it was
exactly what I needed for my shine hair. I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your hair. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends.
Savannah H.
Yes, my prayers are answered, I have dyed my hair so much, that I'm not even sure of my natural color anymore but, this is just a miracle in a bottle, my hair felt like virgin hair again, so soft and smooth and smelt so sweet and floral like. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated, dry or frizzy hair.. I don't think there is a problem that couldn't be fixed with this little bottle maybe even world peace can be found in it ? Lol
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
I have been using biosilk since I was 12 years old and I am 22 now! I it is such an amazing multipurpose product. I use it on my hair after I shower and a little goes a very long way. I use it after every time I shower before I blow dry my hair. It doesn't leave your hair with a greasy/oily film, but it feel super soft and healthy. It helps with damaged/brittle hair, which is great. It isn't expensive for the quality so I definitely think it's worth it
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
This stuff is amazing!! Leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and shiny. A little goes a long way and I have a lot of curly hair. The only downside of this product is that is is expensive even for the smaller bottle. Its a splurge that I make because it is worth it. I have seen it for a lower price at TJ maxx.