BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tameka S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love biosilk serum. I straighten my hair daily and i put this on before straightening and it helps to protect my hair from the high heat.
I also put this on right out of the shower to tame my frizzy hair....even if I have flyaways I can put a little biosilk serum in and it makes my hair so silky and shiny.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a serum I use alternating with other products. I've been using it for a while and while I've seen a lot of people that don't like the smell I actually kind of enjoy it. It does have an "old lady" odor however it's musky rather than fruity or sweet which I enjoy. It's not over priced or necessarily high end but maybe on the high end of drug store these days.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a sérum yo give your hair that nice healthy shine then THIS IS IT! ITS SUPER CONVENIENT to find and worth every penny it's not heavy on your hair but it does take frizz and leaves your hair with a healthy shine
Taylor F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biosilk! I've been using it for years and has always been my go to! If I want my hair to smell good, I'll just put 2 drops of this in my hair. It's extremely hydrating and moisturizing. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth looking! Love this product so much!!! I can't live without it. I've repurchased this product many of times. Highly recommend!
Ally G.
Wichita , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! Love! Love! Love! This product! Biosilk literally fell from heaven and was made for my frizzy damaged hair!!! The smell is amazing and it stays on my hair all day people always tells me my hair smells good. I literally don't even need to put a lot of product in my hair for it to work I use it every time I style my hair and it works it's magic!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thick product, too much does cause weight and greasiness. The smell is great when you use alittle and it provides a lot of shine and softness. I have it three stars because it is very easy to make the product feel very heavy and cause greasiness in your hair. I have thin hair so if you have thick hair I'm sure this product would work better for you
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My scalp is very sensitive and prone to being dry and flaky. This helps absolutely so much. It's worth every penny. And with this product, a little bit goes a long way. The scent isn't overbearing. My hair feels so soft and silky afterwards. And my scalp is rehydrated and the pain I had is gone. I would recommend this product to anyone, always.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this scent for some reason. It can be oily so not for scalp or oily hair. Its great for treated or dry ins in small amounts. This is a goody and brings me back to younger days. This will always be my go to.
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't absolutely amazing! I have super curly hair that is naturally frizzy!! On top of that, I have bleached my hair so many times! Whenever I want a smooth blow dry or flat iron I will apply this when I get out of the shower so make my hair look and feel so healthy. This product will be good for anyone with any hair type!! Can't go wrong!
Marvelis T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk serum is so great! leaves your hair feeling so incredibly soft. I have been using this brand since I was a teenager, the bottle lasts such a long time and you only need to add a little. the only reason I do not leave 5 stars is because it does leave a bit a greasy residue so make sure not to use too much especially around your roots.