BY BIOSILK #24 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
HealthyFoods R.
Have been using this for years. The smells is so wonderful and lasts all day. Makes my hair so soft and healthier. It also helps my frizz which is a big deal since I have very curly hair. I typically pick it up at Marshall’s where it’s cheaper, but it’s also not too bad to purchase in salon. Will continue to use. It even works wonders on skin.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I had never experienced truly soft, buttery, silky hair until I tried this product. There is a reason why it is on the higher end of conditioners or serums. Your hair will thank you for it.
Melissa J.
Austin
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
This product not only keeps my THICK hair manageable, it has helped with the growth. Cut my hair 3 months ago and it’s grown 4 inches, which for me has never been possible. My hair stylist recommended this just to help tame it a little and it has done wonders. I use it aftr a shower everyday, while my hair is damp and that’s about it! 😁
Lauryn C.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
I love this serum. It makes my hair sooo nice and smooth. I put it in before blow drying while my hair is wet, and again after I’ve finished straightening. Used this stuff forever!
Kay S.
I have been using this since I got my hair pressed for the first time when I was 14. I use it with my wife to tame fly away too. I prefer Biosilk over Argon Oil or any other oil.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
It smells wonderful, makes your hair shine, sparkle & gets rid of frizz & flyaways! This product has been around for a loooong time & there's a reason for that! It's good stuff! Pricey but in this case, you get what you pay for. They've upgraded their packaging over the years, but it's still the same ol' Biosilk Silk Therapy on the inside, lol!
Angy R.
Eau Claire
Biosilk males my hair feel AMAZINGLY soft and silky. I don't think i never go a wash without applying this amazing serum to my hair! I would rate this product a 6/5 of i could!
Samantha E.
I've been using this for at least four years now. This is a wonderful product it leaves your hair so smooth and shinny! I would recommend this to anyone that uses hair serum, you won't be disappointed!
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
This stuff is good no lie plus has an amazing smell but dont go to crazy with this or else your hair will end up looking oily and you dont want that but over all this stuff is amazing to give you that shiny just got of the salon hair if you havent tried this go out and get you some youll end up liking it just as much as i do
Estefania S.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
This product is a game changer. I use it after showering when My hair is damp before blow drying it, and it leaves my hair so silky and smooth. All you need is a SMALL dab of the product to see the effects of it. This also serves as a detangler for frizzy and tangled hair. Makes combing your hair that much easier. Another plus is that it leaves your hair smelling delicious! My husband cant stop smelling my hair when I have this on lol. Totally recommend!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?