BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using biosilk since I was 12 years old and I am 22 now! I it is such an amazing multipurpose product. I use it on my hair after I shower and a little goes a very long way. I use it after every time I shower before I blow dry my hair. It doesn't leave your hair with a greasy/oily film, but it feel super soft and healthy. It helps with damaged/brittle hair, which is great. It isn't expensive for the quality so I definitely think it's worth it
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! Leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and shiny. A little goes a long way and I have a lot of curly hair. The only downside of this product is that is is expensive even for the smaller bottle. Its a splurge that I make because it is worth it. I have seen it for a lower price at TJ maxx.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, my prayers are answered, I have dyed my hair so much, that I'm not even sure of my natural color anymore but, this is just a miracle in a bottle, my hair felt like virgin hair again, so soft and smooth and smelt so sweet and floral like. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated, dry or frizzy hair.. I don't think there is a problem that couldn't be fixed with this little bottle maybe even world peace can be found in it ? Lol
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I love love love this serum! I put a dime size amount in my hands and I pull my hands they damp hair then comb to evenly distribute the product evenly , no matter how your styling your hair whether it's straight blow dry air dry your hair will come out silky smooth and very shiny it's a little pricey but for the quality of the product it's worth the price would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to smooth their hair and wants more shine
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is great for your ends. I use a tiny amount and rub it into my hair and then blow dry. It smells really god and makes your hair feel super soft and healthy. It's an oil so you don't want to use too much, otherwise it will sit heavy in your hair and make it feel greasy. It does cost a bit, I think TJ Maxx and Marshall's have it for $20, but I've seen it for $30+ other places. You only need a small amount though, so one bottle can last you a really long time.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk by Farouk is my favorite serum to use after I wash and condition. It smels wonderful there is nothing out there like it. 5 out of 5 stars. I always have it on hand. Its one of my top 5 items I can't live without as far as beauty supplies go:) The price is expensive, but the product is priceless :)
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am torn as to what to give this product in regards to stars. When we were teenagers, this product was a must have; we would straighten our hair as much as possible and then slather this on to make it unnaturally smooth. Too much? Grease pit. Too little? No difference. I'm curious whether or not I would love it more now as an adult...
Nicole W.
Review for: Packaging May Vary
I've been using this product for over 10 years now and it works great for my hair. I color my hair a lot which tends to leave it dry/damaged and I use this product on the ends of my hair. It makes my hair so soft and look so healthy. It only takes a small amount and a bottle lasts a long time. It's worth the money!
Lenka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
sometimes when i want to straighten my curly locks, my hair can turn very brittle after using hot tools, but when i lather in this silk therapy serum to my ends, it really provides a nice touchable finish and makes my hair look fabulous again! no more fried dry ends with this formula!
Crystal G.
HOLY GRAIL HAIR SERUM!!
This product literally has saved my hair!
And not only has it done that, but my hair looks amazing now!
So shiny and smooth! Keeps my frizz tamed and once I straighten my hair, it looks SO HEALTHY!
10/10 would recommend! Biosilk Therapy