BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monique N.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
It smells wonderful, makes your hair shine, sparkle & gets rid of frizz & flyaways! This product has been around for a loooong time & there's a reason for that! It's good stuff! Pricey but in this case, you get what you pay for. They've upgraded their packaging over the years, but it's still the same ol' Biosilk Silk Therapy on the inside, lol!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
My scalp is very sensitive and prone to being dry and flaky. This helps absolutely so much. It's worth every penny. And with this product, a little bit goes a long way. The scent isn't overbearing. My hair feels so soft and silky afterwards. And my scalp is rehydrated and the pain I had is gone. I would recommend this product to anyone, always.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Tonawanda , NY
This isn't absolutely amazing! I have super curly hair that is naturally frizzy!! On top of that, I have bleached my hair so many times! Whenever I want a smooth blow dry or flat iron I will apply this when I get out of the shower so make my hair look and feel so healthy. This product will be good for anyone with any hair type!! Can't go wrong!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Biosilk serum is so great! leaves your hair feeling so incredibly soft. I have been using this brand since I was a teenager, the bottle lasts such a long time and you only need to add a little. the only reason I do not leave 5 stars is because it does leave a bit a greasy residue so make sure not to use too much especially around your roots.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum has been my go to hair item for years. I believe I started using it in 2009. I originally purchased it through my hair stylist, but have moved on to buying it from Amazon. It makes my hair feel silky smooth, but be careful - a little goes a long way! If you use too much, it will make your hair greasy.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using this product for ten years now and I love it just as much now as I did back then. It smells amazing and really adds the hydration back into my hair. It is a great value for the price because you don't need a lot of product per use. It helps soften, defrizz, and condition your hair. I would recommend it to anyone!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I love to use this serum as a detangler for my daughter's long thick, coarse hair. After she bathes I put a nickle sized annoying into the palm of my hand and work that into her hair. The great thing about this product is that you don't need a lot for it to work. It helps detangle my daughter's hair easily and tames her fly-aways.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
When I first started straightening my hair in middle school, I swore by this stuff.
I loved it. It's a great product and it definitely leaves my hair with lots of shine.
Now that I'm older, I don't look for additional shine to throw in my hair and I like more of the natural semi frizz thing I got going on. Overall good product.
kendra g.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
This stuff is good no lie plus has an amazing smell but dont go to crazy with this or else your hair will end up looking oily and you dont want that but over all this stuff is amazing to give you that shiny just got of the salon hair if you havent tried this go out and get you some youll end up liking it just as much as i do
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Westminster
I really love the feel of this product on my hair. It wasn't super greasy and it smells lovely. I use it after washing my hair, typically when I would rather air dry and it keeps the moisture in my hair not letting it get dry or frizzy. I would recommend this product, specifically for those with thick, normal to dry hair.