BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marsha S.
Zoetermeer
I use this after i have used the shampoo and conditioner. The scent of it isnt very strong but very flowery. Love it and makes my hair so soft.
Heidi F.
So amazing, leaves hair shiny and doesn't have it heavy/ weighed down. Works great for all hair types. Keeps hair looking healthy and vibrant
Doaa S.
This product is really an amazing <3 I usually buy it again and again
:) all things about it is fantastic its smell and quality <3
Kerri M.
Calgary
This stuff is amazing!!! It leaves my very long hair super soft and shiny plus it helps detangle it. My hair never looks oily or greasy.
Jenn E.
Edmonton, AB
I have straight fine hair but it tends to get frizzy or dried out. Putting this on wet hair keeps my hair really smooth and shiny.
Tzipporah S.
Monsey, NY
This is amazing! It completely revitalizes dead looking hair..but beware to use very little or risk having the oily look
Madeline H.
Zurich
Love the smell of this serum. A little goes a long way and it does great in giving my hair some healthy shine.
mikaelly o.
Adorei os efeitos em mim, me sinto mais bonita, melhorou até mais na alto estima, estou feliz de ter usado.
Hosai N.
Great for hair loss
I always buy my shampoo from winners with less price and bigger size of packaging...
Ashley M.
I love this product!! It keeps hair smelling great and looking healthy! This is a staple for sure.