BY BIOSILK #55 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum is amazing. I have very curly hair that frizzes and is impossible to straighten without product. I discovered this product 10 years ago in college and have been using it daily since. Whether I am wearing my hair curly or blowing it straight this is my go to serum. Amazon offers this product at the most affordable price. You can also find it at Target and TJ Maxx. I would avoid buying at CVS or Walgreens because it is much more expensive.
Kayla B.
Waasis, NB
I love this product. After I towel dry my hair, I run about a dime size between my hands and work through my ends first, and use any excess on my roots. It makes my hair feel soft and gives it extra shine! It also helps keep my frizz under control. But I don't really notice it helping with my split ends. I would still recommend this product to anyone wanting to try it. Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment, 12 fl oz
Toni R.
Love love love ! Bit more expensive then some are used to spending but totally fell in love with the way my hair felt and look. It's really helps protect hair and add amino acids back into the hair. Aids in preventing split ends and you can notice. It's a must have for heathy hair. I have thicker hair doesn't make me feel gross or dirty. Smells amazing and have recommended it to my close friends and family
Crystal O.
East, MB
One of the best serums for frizz control with thick hair. I'm sure with thin hair you need very little as it could make your hair greasy. Do not apply it by the roots of your hair. I use it when my hair is wet then again once it's styles If my hair needs a little bit more loving. It leaves your hair feeling silky and shiney and smelling good.
BRANDY L.
Calgary
Have used this for over 20 years daily.  My hair is thick and course with a tend to be frizzy. This makes it shiny, calms it down and smells wonderful.  Yes it's expensive but worth the price in every way.   A bottle will last you over 6 months even with daily use.  A little does go a long way.  Highly recommend.
Heather R.
Alliston, ON
Favourite treatment for my hair! I've been using this for a decade and always go back to it! I usually buy it at winners because it's much cheaper. It makes my hair so soft and silky without being greasy. I'll never not have this on hand
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
I received the biosilk therapy serum as a gift from a friend. I loved the way it made my hair feel a little goes a long way and i didnt have to keep reapplying it . But i dis stop using it when i transistioned my hair to the curly girl ways as i did read it has silicones in it. Thats a no no !
Marjorie B.
St, QC
Biosilk is an Ok product ! It makes me think of the CHI silk infusion. Makes hair soft, shiny and silky. It doesn't do pretty much anything else... I wouldn't buy it again as I replaced it a couple years ago with another product that does more than this one. Has a good smell and is affordable.
🌸fafa F.
Reading all of this reviews made me want to try your products I heard a lot of good about it I would really want to right a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it .
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I go and get my hair done every 6-8 weeks adding blonde to my hair does take it's toll. After showering I comb my hair with a wet brush and apple a small amount of Biosilk and my hair dries amazing! It really adds nutrients to hair. My only hang up is that it is pricey. But it does last a long time.