BY BIOSILK #52 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah A.
Grand rapids, MN
This stuff is a miracle!!! My boyfriend's sister had it and i used it and O m g. My hair literally tells like silk
10/10
Victoria L.
Cleveland , TX
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This is the best serum for hair. Leaves is silky and smooth. Also works like a detangler when hair is wet. Smells great!
Allison C.
Saint Louis
It's good but not a great smell which throws me off, I feel like I smell like a salon all day . It's also pretty pricey.
Stephanie C.
Love the way the serum smells.Works great after I straighten my hair. I apply very little to my hair keeps the frizz down
Charlotte C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I’ve used this for years and I am still in love with it! It seriously makes my hair feel super soft and smooth. 10/10!
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
I believe this stuff makes my hair dryer than average I have very damaged hair and don't think this is worth the money
Jenn W.
I love this ! It makes your hair so shiny and smooth I think it helps with humidity to! I use it a couple times a week
Risa R.
Great for making my hair silky smooth. Love the smell and definitely long lasting. It is more on the pricey side though
Phanie G.
Orlando, FL
BEST HAIR SERUM EVER! I DONT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING! IT LEAVE MY HAIR SO SOFT AND SHINY WITHOUT BEING OILY. I LOVE IT!
Wendy D.
Stamford, CT
The fragance of this serum is lovely and it last a long time, i think the first time i bought this was back 10 yrs ago
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?