BY BIOSILK #21 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum not only does this leave my hair silky soft but without frizz and I love scent.
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Product smells great & does it magic. I squeeze a dime size and rub all over the hair. Leaves my hair silky and soft
Carla G.
Des Moines, IA
A little goes a long way and leaves your hair shiny and smooth! I’ve used it for years and never had any complaints:)
Alexah M.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I’ve grown up using this. I love the smell and leaves hair with a nice silky finish. It’s a must use after a shower.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
This one's a classic. It adds shine, sheen and a strength to the hair and makes it so managable. Outstanding product
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
This makes my hair so soft and shiny! It tames any frizzes, and flyaways. Price is well worth it for beautiful hair.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
This product is amazing!!! I use this everytime I straighten my hair. It makes my hair so soft, touchable, and shiny.
Chrystal W.
Smells good. It dried my hair out more than it helped. The cool thing is u can use this on skin and moisturize that.
Denise R.
Pretty good hair serum. It smells amazing and always makes my hair feel very soft. I buy it at sallys beauty supply
Katy R.
San Mateo, CA
Has an amazing scent!! Leaves hair super soft and shiny. Not bad of a price considering the quality. I love this!!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?