BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Celina G.
I HANDS DOWN LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my hair feeling light and smooth. I put it on at night after i wash my hair and in the morning it would feel like i just got a really expensive hair treatment.
jude n.
Ottawa, ON
Makes your hair silky and shiny. Makes it look healthy. Very hydrating to your hair. I always apply a little amount on my ends. A little bit goes a long way. Smells great. Great packaging . I would recommend
Leena J.
Literally will make your hair look and feel like it straight out of a commercial!! You can use it on damp or dry hair! One pea sized dot is all you need no matter how long your hair is!!
Monika C.
This is my favourite product that I use for more than 10 years now ! It is amazing ! Th smell is faboious and it gives the shine to hair as well as it helps to Detangle ! I love it !
Alyssa J.
Canada
This product was introduced to me by my mother years ago. She used it before and after straightening her hair for shine and softness. I con tongue to use this product for the same purpose. It's clearly a time- tested formula for making appear healthy and shiny. I love its smell and how lightweight it is.
Nicole M.
I love this! It makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. I put it on while my hair is damp and then continue styling as usual. Only use a little drop though otherwise your hair will end up feeling greasy.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
This product is incredible. It really does work! My hair always feels so silky smoothly and healthy afterwards. I use it after every shower and it's amazing!
Natalia G.
New Castle, DE
After using the serum, my tips are tamed and laid down as needed. They are soft and pleasantly smelling. It is a pity that the effect before the next wash.
Lolo L.
North York, ON
All guys love the scent of this. I always get asked what I am wearing because I smell so good. Hair oil. Biosilk hair treatment oil. That is the secret
Vanessa M.
This will serum works wonders for anyone with dry hair! Perfect for hair exposed to damage through chemicals or dye. Leaves hair feeling silky soft!!