BY BIOSILK #52 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kishone C.
Love this serum. Works well on my curly hair. Super shine and very lightweight. Love it on my split ends😍😍
Amy R.
Fairfield, OH
This stuff is LIFEEEEEEE. 10/10 would recommend. Just don't use too much of you'll end up with greasy hair.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
My hair sometimes gets extremely frizzy and this saves lives. it will tame my hair fro the whole enire day
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Love this stuff hair feels like I just left the salon! Only downside is that it's pricey for every day use
Hailee R.
Love this for smoothing my hair but it feels a bit greasy for me I think it's better for wavy or curly hair
Nicole S.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Been using it for years against frizz. It smells fantastic like all their products.
Iris P.
Palmdale, CA
This stuff leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. But a little goes a long way. The scent is subtle too
Rachel J.
Hardy, AR
This serum always leaves my hair shining and smelling beautiful! I continue to buy it year after year!
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
Love this! Makes my hair soft and shiny! And it smell amazing! Totally recommend. A little pricey tho
Amanda P.
Obsessed with the way this stuff smells . Great to keep the frizz down . A little goes a long way