BY BIOSILK #24 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
I like this serum because it's very light weight for thin hair it great for fly away and doesn't leave the hair greasy
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I’ve used this for years and I am still in love with it! It seriously makes my hair feel super soft and smooth. 10/10!
Jenn W.
I love this ! It makes your hair so shiny and smooth I think it helps with humidity to! I use it a couple times a week
Phanie G.
Orlando, FL
BEST HAIR SERUM EVER! I DONT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING! IT LEAVE MY HAIR SO SOFT AND SHINY WITHOUT BEING OILY. I LOVE IT!
wendy d.
Stamford, CT
The fragance of this serum is lovely and it last a long time, i think the first time i bought this was back 10 yrs ago
Chrystal W.
Smells good. It dried my hair out more than it helped. The cool thing is u can use this on skin and moisturize that.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
This product is amazing!!! I use this everytime I straighten my hair. It makes my hair so soft, touchable, and shiny.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum not only does this leave my hair silky soft but without frizz and I love scent.
Alexah M.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I’ve grown up using this. I love the smell and leaves hair with a nice silky finish. It’s a must use after a shower.
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Product smells great & does it magic. I squeeze a dime size and rub all over the hair. Leaves my hair silky and soft
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?