BY BIOSILK #24 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie C.
Love the way the serum smells.Works great after I straighten my hair. I apply very little to my hair keeps the frizz down
Molly W.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I tried this years ago to get rid of the frizz in my hair. I think you can guess how well that went based on the rating.
Victoria L.
Cleveland , TX
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This is the best serum for hair. Leaves is silky and smooth. Also works like a detangler when hair is wet. Smells great!
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this product. I use it after shampooing and after. I have curly hair and it reduces frizz and defines my curls too
Ashley N.
Norman
Great. Smooth... yea its up there in price but if you use alot of heat on your hair it's worth the price and smells good.
Hannah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
This stuff is a miracle!!! My boyfriend's sister had it and i used it and O m g. My hair literally tells like silk
10/10
Allison C.
Saint Louis
It's good but not a great smell which throws me off, I feel like I smell like a salon all day . It's also pretty pricey.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
I used to use this hair serum all the time and I loved it. I need to repurchase a new bottle because I really enjoyed it.
Risa R.
Great for making my hair silky smooth. Love the smell and definitely long lasting. It is more on the pricey side though
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
I believe this stuff makes my hair dryer than average I have very damaged hair and don't think this is worth the money
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?