BY BIOSILK #31 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea B.
Waaaaaay better than average brands and the bottle lasts a good bit longer than most since alittle goes a long way, despite it's price..
Marketa B.
This is my go to for smoothing out all of my fly-aways. Whenever my hair air dries, it gets super fuzzy, and this fixes it right away!
Maria S.
Savannah, GA
Running low but must get a new bottle today. I have curly hair so my hair dries out and fizzes real easy but this Tang's the wild Main.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Makes my hair really silly and soft. I totally recommend this. It's worth the money. I received it as a gift and fell in love with it.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This is one of my favorite hair serums. I got a free sample of Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum from my hair salon. I've been using it since.
Laura L.
This is my Favorite hair serum leaves my hair with just the right amount of shine so soft and smelling good. I definitely recommend it.
Betty B.
Nampa, ID
Smells so good and keeps your hair looking healthy, and shiny! Remember, a little goes a long way. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
I love biosilk everything but this is one of the must haves! It makes my hair super soft and looks much healthier after just one use!
Ciera J.
Riverbank, CA
This oil okay. I used to love it but now I feel like it weighs down my hair and doesn’t smoothie frizz as much as I would like it to.
Kaylin H.
I absolutely love using Biosilk serum. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth plus it smells so good! It is really good stuff!!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?