BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the biosilk therapy serum as a gift from a friend. I loved the way it made my hair feel a little goes a long way and i didnt have to keep reapplying it . But i dis stop using it when i transistioned my hair to the curly girl ways as i did read it has silicones in it. Thats a no no !
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go and get my hair done every 6-8 weeks adding blonde to my hair does take it's toll. After showering I comb my hair with a wet brush and apple a small amount of Biosilk and my hair dries amazing! It really adds nutrients to hair. My only hang up is that it is pricey. But it does last a long time.
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser introduced me to this product and I am so happy that she did. I use this product after getting out of the shower and running it through my damp hair before letting it air dry. I love the smell of this product as well.
Melanie B.
Maple Ridge, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love it. Smells so good. Only need a tiny tiny amount so the bottle lasts a long time. Tames fly aways. Makes hair so soft! Literally like silk. Don't use too much or will make hair greasy. MUST have! I use it everyday.
Annie T.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love all biosilk products. They always leave my hair and skin feeling so soft and silky. They smell divine too. I wish I could use it everyday but I usually save this for special occasions just to make the bottle last.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and is soft and light, doesn't weigh hair down! It is quite pricey but the product does go a long ways. It's gentle and I didn't find it left much buildup behind! Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Putting this in your hair after you straighten it is life changing. It is so gentle and silky in your hair. Leaves hair looking shiny and healthy. It is a bit on the pricier side but worth the price ! Smells great too!
Catherine T.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product but I find it weighs down your hair. Use sparingly after you wash fm it will add shine and softness. No healing or nutrient value I believe just surface softness and will be good for thick fly away hair
Celina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HANDS DOWN LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my hair feeling light and smooth. I put it on at night after i wash my hair and in the morning it would feel like i just got a really expensive hair treatment.
jude n.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair silky and shiny. Makes it look healthy. Very hydrating to your hair. I always apply a little amount on my ends. A little bit goes a long way. Smells great. Great packaging . I would recommend