BY BIOSILK #31 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kim G.
Shirley, NY
This has been a life saver when I want to straighten my curly thick hair. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. The price isn't bat at all!
Maritza C.
Corona, CA
I love the smell of this product, it smells so clean! It is a bit pricey because I used to use the Garnier one, it leaves my hair so soft.
Kaitlyn L.
I am a professional stylist and I love this product. It works great on any hair type as long as you only use the appropriate amount needed.
Marlene P.
Houston , TX
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
I like to use this when I straighten my hair to add some shine. It also leaves a good smell so that my hair doesn’t have that burnt smell.
Alexandra A.
Calera, AL
Love this stuff. helps with frizz and helps calm my curls. it smells nice. i do think its a little too expensive, even the smallest bottle.
Kia V.
Seattle, WA
I used this after I towel dried my hair and it made it easier to comb through. Didn't feel like there was a significant change in my hair.
Stephanie K.
Smells absolutely wonderful. Provides huge amount of shine and helps tame frizz and fly-aways. Use in very small amounts for best results.
Jenny N.
I love biosilk! It smells amazing and it really does make my thick coarse hair feel healthy and shiny and helps with frizz control bonus!!!
Shayla M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is my 2nd all time favorite hair serum there is out there! Restores and strengthens my hair while making it soft and shiny as well!
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
Live this stuff. I used it on my hair for awhile. It makes it silky smooth amazing to put it on after brushing your hair after showering.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?