BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I love love love this serum! I put a dime size amount in my hands and I pull my hands they damp hair then comb to evenly distribute the product evenly , no matter how your styling your hair whether it's straight blow dry air dry your hair will come out silky smooth and very shiny it's a little pricey but for the quality of the product it's worth the price would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to smooth their hair and wants more shine
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
This serum is great for your ends. I use a tiny amount and rub it into my hair and then blow dry. It smells really god and makes your hair feel super soft and healthy. It's an oil so you don't want to use too much, otherwise it will sit heavy in your hair and make it feel greasy. It does cost a bit, I think TJ Maxx and Marshall's have it for $20, but I've seen it for $30+ other places. You only need a small amount though, so one bottle can last you a really long time.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Sugarloaf, CA
I remember my mom would buy this product when I was a child and I absolutely love the smell! It always reminds me of her and I love how it makes your hair smell and feel. At least your hair feeling soft and has a really great since they even have sample size if you want to try I highly recommend to everyone! A little goes a long way especially after the shower. Definitely give it a try!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
One step closer to a silky, satiny, soft mane! A very little, goes a very long way though so I've used sparingly in my experience. I prefer this over other serums and hair oils I've tried because it doesn't weigh my already thick and heavy hair down! It just gives me a nice shine and it feels nourishing. I usually pick this up at TJ Maxx or places like that because it's cheaper there.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
My hair is super frizzy and dry and I have a hard time keeping it hydrated -  this product is great for smoothing out the split ends and keeping the frizz at bay. I wouldn't recommend it for all overall frizz control use as it is a bit heavy and can make your hair look oily, but it's great to smooth over to smooth out any flyaways and to keep hair looking healthy instead of dull.
Tatiana b.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't use this product often, just when I'm going to be applying heat to my hair. I definitely notice the difference when I do and don't use it. It gives my hair a very smooth texture, and silky, hence the name. I love pairing it up with their shampoo and conditioner set as well. If you have a TJ Maxx or Burlington Coat Factory near you, you can get these products below retail value!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is a serum I use alternating with other products. I've been using it for a while and while I've seen a lot of people that don't like the smell I actually kind of enjoy it. It does have an "old lady" odor however it's musky rather than fruity or sweet which I enjoy. It's not over priced or necessarily high end but maybe on the high end of drug store these days.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
I love Biosilk! I've been using it for years and has always been my go to! If I want my hair to smell good, I'll just put 2 drops of this in my hair. It's extremely hydrating and moisturizing. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth looking! Love this product so much!!! I can't live without it. I've repurchased this product many of times. Highly recommend!
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Thick product, too much does cause weight and greasiness. The smell is great when you use alittle and it provides a lot of shine and softness. I have it three stars because it is very easy to make the product feel very heavy and cause greasiness in your hair. I have thin hair so if you have thick hair I'm sure this product would work better for you
Ally G.
Ally G.
Wichita, KS
Love! Love! Love! Love! This product! Biosilk literally fell from heaven and was made for my frizzy damaged hair!!! The smell is amazing and it stays on my hair all day people always tells me my hair smells good. I literally don't even need to put a lot of product in my hair for it to work I use it every time I style my hair and it works it's magic!