BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the bio silk hair Serum! It doesn't make your hair look greasy after applying it! It leaves your hair silly smooth! It helps maintain breaks and nourishes your ends helping to eliminate frizz! Which is huge for my hair! I will be purchasing it again!
Bree F.
Review for: Packaging May Vary
This is a go to hair product for me. Whether I am traveling or staying home I will always have a regular and travel size bio silk with me everywhere that I go. My grandmother and great grandmother used to use these products I love you shampoo and conditioner as well. The smell of these products just with in themselves as a reason to purchase! Very effective and very true to its name it is very silky and smells amazing leaves her feeling rejuvenated hydrated and moisturized! Very good for brittle damaged hair and safe for use on colored hair
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this product often, just when I'm going to be applying heat to my hair. I definitely notice the difference when I do and don't use it. It gives my hair a very smooth texture, and silky, hence the name. I love pairing it up with their shampoo and conditioner set as well. If you have a TJ Maxx or Burlington Coat Factory near you, you can get these products below retail value!
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know everyone likes to use the term Holy Grail lately but this is literally the Holy Grail of hair and skin care. I've been using this stuff since I was 15 and straightening my hair with my friends on the floor with a clothes iron! The smell is beautiful and it literally leaves your hair feeing like silk. Over the past 10 years so many hair oil products have come on the scene but this is the original and nothing can compare. It's very pricey but you can always find it for less at Marshalls or TJ Maxx
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It helps with my frizzy hair. The effect last most of my day. It doesn't leave my hair looking really oily like other products and the best part is the scent. I love how it smells and the scent lasts on my hair until I wash it. It is expensive in my opinion because I can definitely go without, but I guess I would buy it again if I found it on sale or something.
Ashley M.
Feels great and smells great but I am not a big fan of the price. I have been using this product for many years but have learned to use it sparingly. A little bit of this product definitely goes a long way. Be sure not to use too much or your hair will be left looking greasy. It does a great job at leaving hair looking shiny and taming fly-aways.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name says it all. Just a dime size amount distributed throughout your hair makes each strand silky smooth and provides a healthy sheen. It tames curly, frizzy hair with no problem. And if you have thick, difficult hair, it helps you put a comb through with ease.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
 it was
exactly what I needed for my shine hair. I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your hair. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, my prayers are answered, I have dyed my hair so much, that I'm not even sure of my natural color anymore but, this is just a miracle in a bottle, my hair felt like virgin hair again, so soft and smooth and smelt so sweet and floral like. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated, dry or frizzy hair.. I don't think there is a problem that couldn't be fixed with this little bottle maybe even world peace can be found in it ? Lol
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using biosilk since I was 12 years old and I am 22 now! I it is such an amazing multipurpose product. I use it on my hair after I shower and a little goes a very long way. I use it after every time I shower before I blow dry my hair. It doesn't leave your hair with a greasy/oily film, but it feel super soft and healthy. It helps with damaged/brittle hair, which is great. It isn't expensive for the quality so I definitely think it's worth it