BY BIOSILK #56 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauryn C.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
I love this serum. It makes my hair sooo nice and smooth. I put it in before blow drying while my hair is wet, and again after I’ve finished straightening. Used this stuff forever!
Kay S.
I have been using this since I got my hair pressed for the first time when I was 14. I use it with my wife to tame fly away too. I prefer Biosilk over Argon Oil or any other oil.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
It smells wonderful, makes your hair shine, sparkle & gets rid of frizz & flyaways! This product has been around for a loooong time & there's a reason for that! It's good stuff! Pricey but in this case, you get what you pay for. They've upgraded their packaging over the years, but it's still the same ol' Biosilk Silk Therapy on the inside, lol!
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
This stuff is good no lie plus has an amazing smell but dont go to crazy with this or else your hair will end up looking oily and you dont want that but over all this stuff is amazing to give you that shiny just got of the salon hair if you havent tried this go out and get you some youll end up liking it just as much as i do
Estefania S.
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
This product is a game changer. I use it after showering when My hair is damp before blow drying it, and it leaves my hair so silky and smooth. All you need is a SMALL dab of the product to see the effects of it. This also serves as a detangler for frizzy and tangled hair. Makes combing your hair that much easier. Another plus is that it leaves your hair smelling delicious! My husband cant stop smelling my hair when I have this on lol. Totally recommend!
Mia L.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This is a holy grail for girls with curls. It is weightless and gives my curls volume and is very effective and keeping my curls moisturized. I bought this at my local beauty supply store so it’s easy to obtain so I truly recommend it!!!
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
I absolutely love bio silk. After I get out of the shower I put about a quarter sized all throughout my hair. It makes it super soft and helps tame the frizz. I also use it sometimes when my hair is extra fizzy I will take a very small amount and apply it through and then comb my hair. It’s amazing
Bridget M.
Louisville
This has been a life saver for use on my daughter's natural blonde curly hair. It not only moisturizes it but it makes it silky smooth and works as a great detangler
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing and moisturizes and leaves hair feeling like silk. It smells so amazing. This whole line is good but the serum does leave your hair with a lot of build up after or around 3 days. It eliminates frizz and provides smooth effects. A must have and is better than chi
Ashley J.
Andover
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce, Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2 Count more...
my hair is extremely thin, i use this when it is very dry out otherwise it makes my hair greasy looking. smells wonderful and refreshing and i use it on my damp hair just about the size of a dime. if i have any excess i rub it on my arms ! makes for a refreshing smell !