BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie S.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
Smells great and is soft and light, doesn't weigh hair down! It is quite pricey but the product does go a long ways. It's gentle and I didn't find it left much buildup behind! Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Burlington, ON
Nice product but I find it weighs down your hair. Use sparingly after you wash fm it will add shine and softness. No healing or nutrient value I believe just surface softness and will be good for thick fly away hair
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
I have very thick and frizzy hair but this helps tame it. I've had the same bottle for ages because it doesn't take much to help with my frizz and give it great shine. Great value and I would highly recommend
Celina G.
Celina G.
I HANDS DOWN LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my hair feeling light and smooth. I put it on at night after i wash my hair and in the morning it would feel like i just got a really expensive hair treatment.
jude n.
jude n.
Ottawa, ON
Makes your hair silky and shiny. Makes it look healthy. Very hydrating to your hair. I always apply a little amount on my ends. A little bit goes a long way. Smells great. Great packaging . I would recommend
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
A little goes a long way! I still have tons of this stuff left. I use it when I straighten or curl my hair and only use about a pea size and that seems to be enough. Any more and your hair will look greasy.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Relizane
An amazing product ,  am so in love with its touch,  thank you for keeping our skin looks glowy and perfect!  Am willing to try it again and again,  waiting to send US some of your products to test. Thanks
Leena J.
Leena J.
Literally will make your hair look and feel like it straight out of a commercial!! You can use it on damp or dry hair! One pea sized dot is all you need no matter how long your hair is!!
Monika C.
Monika C.
This is my favourite product that I use for more than 10 years now ! It is amazing ! Th smell is faboious and it gives the shine to hair as well as it helps to Detangle ! I love it !
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
New Castle, DE
After using the serum, my tips are tamed and laid down as needed. They are soft and pleasantly smelling. It is a pity that the effect before the next wash.