BY BIOSILK #56 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
nicole v.
A must have. Use it almost everyday. Also use it on my children. Can be used on African and Caucasian hair. Would recommend.
Dominique V.
Greeley, CO
I love the way this product smells and it's very light weight doesn't weight down my hair and leaves it smelling so good :).
Brooke V.
Montrose, CO
I can't say enough good things about this serum. I have CURLY hair and it works wonders. I put it on wet hair as a detangler
Loretta R.
Westville, IL
Love this brand. Leaves my hair nice and silky. You just need a little bit. Don't overuse it or you're just wasting product.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a must have product in my collection the smell is amazing and it makes my hair look so nice after i straighten in!
Alyssa M.
This works but its so greasy you have to use it sparingly otherwise you'll have to wash your hair in a few days after use.
O G.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff use it every time I blow dry or straight in my hair keeps all the flyaways down my hair nice soft and shiny
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
Makes my hair feel like literal silk. Great smell, not too greasy feeling, and doesn't leave my hair looking overly oily.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this product. I use it after shampooing and after. I have curly hair and it reduces frizz and defines my curls too
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
I used to use this hair serum all the time and I loved it. I need to repurchase a new bottle because I really enjoyed it.