BY BIOSILK #31 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
I love this oil! Biosilk smells really good. It leaves my hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. It also helps to hide any split ends and has frizz control.
Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
I use to love this, it's still good but I feel like there are better things out there. It does make it smooth but it also makes my hair look greasy.
tania b.
Love this product it leaves my hair shinny and smells great! You don't want to over do it though because it could leave your hair on the greasy side
Anamaria V.
Dayville, CT
Only hair product I use.i usually use it when hair is towel dry and just style how ever. Doesn't leave your hair oily and you don't need a big amount
Lauren H.
Sparks, NV
I love this stuff. My mother actually introduced it to me. It's not too heavy & doesn't make my hair feel weighed down, unlike a lot of other serums.
Brittany M.
Bridgewater
Love this! Fried my hair when I dyed it blonde this stuff was a life saver to help bring it back to life and make all the frizz and damage go away!
Asma S.
Love this works great for taking frizz! May be on the pricier side but definitely worth it! Me and everyone I know swears by this for frizz issues!
Shayla P.
corbin, Ky
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
This biosilk is so good keeps my hair silky soft and is very effective for my hair! It did meet my expectations my all means! I am a repeat user!
Nur B.
This serum is nice for when you have flyaways and want to keep them down. It helps for them to stay down and it makes your hair smell sooo good.
Sharon L.
Troy , NY
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?