BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product when I want to control my frizz when I'm flat ironing my hair. Not only does it work wonders but it smells so nice. It can be a little pricey but I found that if I go to Marshall's I can always find it for half of what is paid for it elsewhere.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and makes my hair shiny! However, it does make my hair greasy. I have tried to limit the amount to reduce this issue, but it still hasn't worked. What I would recommend would be to avoid the root area in general.
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light
Amanda S.
Adelanto , CA
Love this serum it is so lightweight and takes care of my friz so good. A little goes a long way!
Emily P.
Russellville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It smells nice and makes my hair sooo smooth! I usually have trouble detangling my dry hair, but this product makes it so much easier!
Johana D.
San Pedro, CA
Love this product. Smells great. Leaves hair feeling light, glossed and hydrated. What's even better is that this product will last you a very long time. I have had the same bottle for years! I use it before every blow dry and has always left my hair better than if I hadn't used it. Definitely recommend:)
Angela L.
San Francisco, CA
I always apply a dime sized amount before going out to tame my frizz. Leaves my hair smelling great and looking shiny. I cannot leave the house without it! This product is truly my holy grail, I have been using this product for years.
Brittany M.
I don't typically use serums, but when i visit family in drier climates, they are a must and this is my go-to during the holidays. It isn't greasy and heavy but smoothes out everything - even if i use it on dry hair, which i try to avoid if i can help it. Go biosilk.
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have damaged or frizzy hair, this product REALLY helps out! Don't apply too much as it can be greasy with build-up. Just a small pea-size amount focusing on the ends will do the trick just fine! Not only does it work, but it is very fragrant and smells amazing.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
I don't really understand why a lot of hairdressers don't like this stuff. When I had my hair dyed blonde several years ago, this was one of the few products that helped my hair look healthy still