BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
BRANDY L.
BRANDY L.
Calgary
Have used this for over 20 years daily.  My hair is thick and course with a tend to be frizzy. This makes it shiny, calms it down and smells wonderful.  Yes it's expensive but worth the price in every way.   A bottle will last you over 6 months even with daily use.  A little does go a long way.  Highly recommend.
Marjorie B.
Marjorie B.
St-germain-de-grantham, QC
Biosilk is an Ok product ! It makes me think of the CHI silk infusion. Makes hair soft, shiny and silky. It doesn't do pretty much anything else... I wouldn't buy it again as I replaced it a couple years ago with another product that does more than this one. Has a good smell and is affordable.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Edmonton, Alberta
I received the biosilk therapy serum as a gift from a friend. I loved the way it made my hair feel a little goes a long way and i didnt have to keep reapplying it . But i dis stop using it when i transistioned my hair to the curly girl ways as i did read it has silicones in it. Thats a no no !
🌸fafa F.
🌸fafa F.
Reading all of this reviews made me want to try your products I heard a lot of good about it I would really want to right a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it .
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
I go and get my hair done every 6-8 weeks adding blonde to my hair does take it's toll. After showering I comb my hair with a wet brush and apple a small amount of Biosilk and my hair dries amazing! It really adds nutrients to hair. My only hang up is that it is pricey. But it does last a long time.
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
My hairdresser introduced me to this product and I am so happy that she did. I use this product after getting out of the shower and running it through my damp hair before letting it air dry. I love the smell of this product as well.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Maple Ridge, BC
Absolutely love it. Smells so good. Only need a tiny tiny amount so the bottle lasts a long time. Tames fly aways. Makes hair so soft! Literally like silk. Don't use too much or will make hair greasy. MUST have! I use it everyday.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Regina, SK
I totally love all biosilk products. They always leave my hair and skin feeling so soft and silky. They smell divine too. I wish I could use it everyday but I usually save this for special occasions just to make the bottle last.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Putting this in your hair after you straighten it is life changing. It is so gentle and silky in your hair. Leaves hair looking shiny and healthy. It is a bit on the pricier side but worth the price ! Smells great too!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Alliston , ON
Favourite treatment for my hair! I've been using this for a decade and always go back to it! I usually buy it at winners because it's much cheaper. It makes my hair so soft and silky without being greasy. I'll never not have this on hand