BY BIOSILK #21 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anamaria V.
Dayville, CT
Only hair product I use.i usually use it when hair is towel dry and just style how ever. Doesn't leave your hair oily and you don't need a big amount
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
I love this oil! Biosilk smells really good. It leaves my hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. It also helps to hide any split ends and has frizz control.
Lauren H.
Sparks, NV
I love this stuff. My mother actually introduced it to me. It's not too heavy & doesn't make my hair feel weighed down, unlike a lot of other serums.
Brittany M.
Norwood, MA
Love this! Fried my hair when I dyed it blonde this stuff was a life saver to help bring it back to life and make all the frizz and damage go away!
Asma S.
Love this works great for taking frizz! May be on the pricier side but definitely worth it! Me and everyone I know swears by this for frizz issues!
Nur B.
This serum is nice for when you have flyaways and want to keep them down. It helps for them to stay down and it makes your hair smell sooo good.
Shayla P.
corbin, Ky
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
This biosilk is so good keeps my hair silky soft and is very effective for my hair! It did meet my expectations my all means! I am a repeat user!
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Este serum es muy bueno! Mi pareja tiene el pelo bastante reseco y este producto le a ayudado bastante
Deja el pelo brilloso y con olor muy rico
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light
Courtney M.
Elkton, MI
Been using this stuff for years! Makes your hair so silky smooth and has a nice gentle smell to it. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?