BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
O G.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff use it every time I blow dry or straight in my hair keeps all the flyaways down my hair nice soft and shiny
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a must have product in my collection the smell is amazing and it makes my hair look so nice after i straighten in!
Allison C.
Saint Louis
It's good but not a great smell which throws me off, I feel like I smell like a salon all day . It's also pretty pricey.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this product. I use it after shampooing and after. I have curly hair and it reduces frizz and defines my curls too
Victoria L.
Cleveland , TX
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
This is the best serum for hair. Leaves is silky and smooth. Also works like a detangler when hair is wet. Smells great!
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
Makes my hair feel like literal silk. Great smell, not too greasy feeling, and doesn't leave my hair looking overly oily.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
I used to use this hair serum all the time and I loved it. I need to repurchase a new bottle because I really enjoyed it.
Ashley N.
Norman
Great. Smooth... yea its up there in price but if you use alot of heat on your hair it's worth the price and smells good.
Hannah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
This stuff is a miracle!!! My boyfriend's sister had it and i used it and O m g. My hair literally tells like silk
10/10
Melissa L.
I like this serum because it's very light weight for thin hair it great for fly away and doesn't leave the hair greasy