BY BIOSILK #26 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany M.
Norwood, MA
Love this! Fried my hair when I dyed it blonde this stuff was a life saver to help bring it back to life and make all the frizz and damage go away!
Asma S.
Love this works great for taking frizz! May be on the pricier side but definitely worth it! Me and everyone I know swears by this for frizz issues!
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light
Nur B.
This serum is nice for when you have flyaways and want to keep them down. It helps for them to stay down and it makes your hair smell sooo good.
Courtney M.
Elkton, MI
Been using this stuff for years! Makes your hair so silky smooth and has a nice gentle smell to it. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Este serum es muy bueno! Mi pareja tiene el pelo bastante reseco y este producto le a ayudado bastante
Deja el pelo brilloso y con olor muy rico
Shayla P.
corbin, Ky
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
This biosilk is so good keeps my hair silky soft and is very effective for my hair! It did meet my expectations my all means! I am a repeat user!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Amazing! Simply amazing. Will leave you hair completely soft and almost completely tangle free all while helping to combat frizz from humidity.
Jenn M.
Midlothian
I have used this to help with flyaway hair and smooth the hair. Works as expected. Need to use only s little amount or could leave hair greasy.
Kim G.
Shirley, NY
This has been a life saver when I want to straighten my curly thick hair. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. The price isn't bat at all!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?