BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Johana D.
Johana D.
San Pedro, CA
Love this product. Smells great. Leaves hair feeling light, glossed and hydrated. What's even better is that this product will last you a very long time. I have had the same bottle for years! I use it before every blow dry and has always left my hair better than if I hadn't used it. Definitely recommend:)
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
This is my favorite Biosilk product. I have really frizzy hair and this is about the only thing that tames it. It feels so soft after each use and it doesn't cause a lot of buildup. The only downfall is the scent isn't the greatest but I would buy again.
Zeba K.
Zeba K.
Austin, TX
I love using the serum while my hair is still damp from the shower. It takes my unruly wavy mess of hair to non-frizzy beach waves. I love the way it looks the day I use it. My only complaint is that it makes my hair look slightly oily after a day or two.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
I love Biosilk. To be honest, Biosilk is more like a hair polisher than a "leave in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment" as it says on the bottle. I have thick coarse wavy hair and I purchased this product to help prevent split ends and frizz. I've been using Biosilk for years its great.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This product smells great and makes my hair shiny! However, it does make my hair greasy. I have tried to limit the amount to reduce this issue, but it still hasn't worked. What I would recommend would be to avoid the root area in general.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Feels great and smells great but I am not a big fan of the price. I have been using this product for many years but have learned to use it sparingly. A little bit of this product definitely goes a long way. Be sure not to use too much or your hair will be left looking greasy. It does a great job at leaving hair looking shiny and taming fly-aways.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum is amazing. I have very curly hair that frizzes and is impossible to straighten without product. I discovered this product 10 years ago in college and have been using it daily since. Whether I am wearing my hair curly or blowing it straight this is my go to serum. Amazon offers this product at the most affordable price. You can also find it at Target and TJ Maxx. I would avoid buying at CVS or Walgreens because it is much more expensive.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Waasis, NB
I love this product. After I towel dry my hair, I run about a dime size between my hands and work through my ends first, and use any excess on my roots. It makes my hair feel soft and gives it extra shine! It also helps keep my frizz under control. But I don't really notice it helping with my split ends. I would still recommend this product to anyone wanting to try it. Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment, 12 fl oz
Toni R.
Toni R.
Love love love ! Bit more expensive then some are used to spending but totally fell in love with the way my hair felt and look. It's really helps protect hair and add amino acids back into the hair. Aids in preventing split ends and you can notice. It's a must have for heathy hair. I have thicker hair doesn't make me feel gross or dirty. Smells amazing and have recommended it to my close friends and family
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
East. St. Paul, MB
One of the best serums for frizz control with thick hair. I'm sure with thin hair you need very little as it could make your hair greasy. Do not apply it by the roots of your hair. I use it when my hair is wet then again once it's styles If my hair needs a little bit more loving. It leaves your hair feeling silky and shiney and smelling good.