BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Santa barbara, CA
Pros: Easy To Use; Effective; Good Value; Smells great; Gentle

I absolutely LOVE the Biosilk Serum!!! I have very very curly, long hair and have struggled forever to find the right serum. FOUND IT!!! It is just the right weight for my hair, not greasy and smells great!!! I use it alone or with my styling cream for added definition. Is is also great for flat ironing hair. I don't flat iron often, but this product helps tame and leaves my hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down!!! A MUST have.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I have used biosilk serum in my hair for over a decade. It is so silky and smooth. It doesn't leave you hair oily or greasy. The shine in it brings out my natural highlights. I use this any time I plan on blow drying my hair.
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is my 2nd all time favorite hair serum there is out there! Restores and strengthens my hair while making it soft and shiny as well!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Love it from the first time I tried it the shine the long lasting shine just for a spritz and massage in and my hair feels moisturized and light
Emily G.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, Ok
I used to use this all the time and loved it! I haven't used it in quite a while, but it smells great and made my hair silky smooth. Less is definitely more with this serum. It's easy to over do it. But if you use it sparingly, it's great.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
This product is incredibly moisturizing and long-lasting. It helps my natural hair with frizz, boosts shine and hydrates the strands. You don't need a lot of this product to see a difference in your hair.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Smell amazing i found it all the time in TJMaxx I use it when I blow dry my hair and honestly my hair looks shiny
Angela L.
Angela L.
San Francisco, CA
I always apply a dime sized amount before going out to tame my frizz. Leaves my hair smelling great and looking shiny. I cannot leave the house without it! This product is truly my holy grail, I have been using this product for years.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Adelanto , CA
Love this serum it is so lightweight and takes care of my friz so good. A little goes a long way!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I don't typically use serums, but when i visit family in drier climates, they are a must and this is my go-to during the holidays. It isn't greasy and heavy but smoothes out everything - even if i use it on dry hair, which i try to avoid if i can help it. Go biosilk.