BY BIOSILK #40 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy S.
Halifax, MA
This is definitely my favorite product. The smell is amazing! This is a product that is definitely worth the money every penny!
Brittany A.
This makes my hair feel SO silky! If I'm having a frizzy hair day a TINY amount of this goes a long way. It also smells so good
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
So expensive but a little goes a long way with this product. Smells amazing. Best applied with wet hair. It tames it very well
Mollie G.
Jacksonville, AR
This really helped repair my hair one time after I accidentally fried it with my new straightener. Plus it smells really good!
Cyntana ✨.
iselin, NJ
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 5.64 Fluid Ounce more...
Leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny. Great smell to the product. These products can be a little pricey but totally worth it
nicole v.
A must have. Use it almost everyday. Also use it on my children. Can be used on African and Caucasian hair. Would recommend.
Brooke V.
Montrose, CO
I can't say enough good things about this serum. I have CURLY hair and it works wonders. I put it on wet hair as a detangler
Dominique V.
Greeley, CO
I love the way this product smells and it's very light weight doesn't weight down my hair and leaves it smelling so good :).
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Kiss my hair very smooth. I little bit goes a long way with the stuff and I use it only a couple times a week after a shower
Loretta R.
Westville, IL
Love this brand. Leaves my hair nice and silky. You just need a little bit. Don't overuse it or you're just wasting product.