BY BIOSILK #31 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anjelica H.
my hair was so rough at one point during a time I bleached my hair. .y hair was truly a hit mess this stuff here saved my hair really!! Left my hair looking more alive then ever great buy.
Stacey L.
This serum is great. Kind of thick but good for helping the hair. A little expensive but well worth it. Plus, a little will go a long way! I would also use after a shower.. not so much on dry hair because it can get greasy.
Samantha H.
Santa barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: Easy To Use; Effective; Good Value; Smells great; Gentle

I absolutely LOVE the Biosilk Serum!!! I have very very curly, long hair and have struggled forever to find the right serum. FOUND IT!!! It is just the right weight for my hair, not greasy and smells great!!! I use it alone or with my styling cream for added definition. Is is also great for flat ironing hair. I don't flat iron often, but this product helps tame and leaves my hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down!!! A MUST have.
Robin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this product a few months ago at a salon after I got my hair colored. First off, it smells like a dream. Second (and most importantly) it made my hair look and feel glossy and healthy. No frizz, no dry ends. It kept my color looking fresh for much longer than if I hadn't used it. A+!!
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my 2nd all time favorite hair serum there is out there! Restores and strengthens my hair while making it soft and shiny as well!
Angela L.
San Francisco, CA
I always apply a dime sized amount before going out to tame my frizz. Leaves my hair smelling great and looking shiny. I cannot leave the house without it! This product is truly my holy grail, I have been using this product for years.
Amanda S.
Adelanto , CA
Love this serum it is so lightweight and takes care of my friz so good. A little goes a long way!
Emily P.
Russellville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It smells nice and makes my hair sooo smooth! I usually have trouble detangling my dry hair, but this product makes it so much easier!
Brianna J.
Canton, OH
I think this product would work better for thicker hair. I have very fine hair and it always seems to make my locks greasy no matter how little i use or how far away from the roots I apply it. It smells fantastic though and I wish it was a better fit for my hair type. =[
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I've got wavy frizzy hair this reduction actually does what it's supposed to I love it