BY BIOSILK #91 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylin H.
Kaylin H.
I absolutely love using Biosilk serum. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth plus it smells so good! It is really good stuff!!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I have thick wavy red hair. It will be 2 weeks after a trim and my hair is dry brittle and split again. I do nothing with my hair and i take care of it. This is the best serum for my split ends. It is the only serum i buy. Others for this price and cheaper are useless.
Monique B.
Monique B.
This is my go to product when I want to control my frizz when I'm flat ironing my hair. Not only does it work wonders but it smells so nice. It can be a little pricey but I found that if I go to Marshall's I can always find it for half of what is paid for it elsewhere.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Las Vegas , NV
Loveeee it! I totally forgot about this product. I use to use it a few years ago but I need to go pick it up again. It helps your hair from looking dry & brittle but Instead it looks smooth & silky.
Celena L.
Celena L.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is pricy but totally worth it!! Smells great and keeps hair frizz free all day. Just apply it to damp hair and your all set. Been using it for years!!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Love this product only problem I have is it will sometimes leave your hair oily if accidentally using too much. Makes hair really shiny and silky. Keeps the frizz down
Anjelica H.
Anjelica H.
my hair was so rough at one point during a time I bleached my hair. .y hair was truly a hit mess this stuff here saved my hair really!! Left my hair looking more alive then ever great buy.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
This serum is great. Kind of thick but good for helping the hair. A little expensive but well worth it. Plus, a little will go a long way! I would also use after a shower.. not so much on dry hair because it can get greasy.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Canton, OH
I think this product would work better for thicker hair. I have very fine hair and it always seems to make my locks greasy no matter how little i use or how far away from the roots I apply it. It smells fantastic though and I wish it was a better fit for my hair type. =[
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I've got wavy frizzy hair this reduction actually does what it's supposed to I love it