BY BIOSILK #24 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Celena L.
BROOKLYN, NY
This stuff is pricy but totally worth it!! Smells great and keeps hair frizz free all day. Just apply it to damp hair and your all set. Been using it for years!!
Shelby W.
I love this product. It takes frizzy, webby hair to smooth, shiny, and tangle free. A little goes a long way with this serum. I don't put any near my roots or it looks like my hair is oily
Alyssa Marie G.
Review for: Packaging May Vary more...
My holy grail hair serum!! And being blonde recently I use it even more and I don’t honk I could ever ever live without it !! I keep a travel size in my purse 👌
Shana F.
It's alright for fine hair like mine that likes to frizz. As long you do not put it on your roots. I love the smell though. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Sandra E.
Albertville
Review for: Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, 2.26 Fluid Ounce more...
Love this product! Keeps my hair smooth and manageable! Cuts down on frizz and helps to keep my hair smooth and when it’s humid it controls the curls and frizz!
Savanna S.
Biosilk smells good and makes my hair softer and more manageable. It’s a little more expensive than other serums but is worth the extra expense and then some!
Kels L.
I absolutely love this stuff you only need a dime size and it gives your hair a natural shine and it is one of the best smelling things that I've ever smelled
Sarah G.
The best treatment for you hair after showers I use this and blow dry and once I flatten my hair it's so silky I love it! Been using it for more than 10 years
Kaylee O.
Graham, WA
I use this as a primer on my face, in my hair and in my babies hair, it's so light, you can't ever tell if you use too much, because it's so light in your hair
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This makes my hair feel so silky and shiny! And I have very curly natural hair. This definitely keeps thefrizz at bay all day long! And the smell is amazing!!
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?