BY BIOSILK #31 in Face Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

• I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i a...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniella S.
I like this serum. It's light and a little bit goes a long way! It gives the hair a bit of a shine without making it look greased. One of these bottles can last a long time since you only use drops at a time. Always buy again!
Krista R.
Love this product only problem I have is it will sometimes leave your hair oily if accidentally using too much. Makes hair really shiny and silky. Keeps the frizz down
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I have used biosilk serum in my hair for over a decade. It is so silky and smooth. It doesn't leave you hair oily or greasy. The shine in it brings out my natural highlights. I use this any time I plan on blow drying my hair.
Leticia R.
BioSilk is one of the best that I have tried. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling. The scent is AMAZING! And it leaves ur skin feeling sooooo smooth and soft. Amazing product. A little on the expensive side for my budget, but when I can afford it, I will buy it.
khrystal M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I really love this product by biosilk. I love the scent and I love the texture which are two big things in my book. I put a little bit in my palm and rub it through my hair and a little goes a long way. Leaves hair silky.
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
This is always the best go-to shine, frizz control... seriously a little drop rub it in wet hair & style--- my hair never looks as good as when I use this stuff. Put a little more after if you want a real silky shine.
Nancy L.
This doesn't only smell good but it leaves my hair nice and soft... I put it on at night after I shower and when I wake up in the morning my hair is nice and curly... and best not frizzy, a very amazing product!
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Sometimes my hair just needs a little help. This gives me extra moisture when I'm struggling with dry hair from overworking it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to achieve soft, silky locks!
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
This is absolutely my favorite item by biosilk and it keeps my hair looking great even after using a straightener and it looks healthy and shiny. I usually buy biosilk at Target or JcPenny when they have a good sale
bailey m.
casper
my favorite product to put into my hair. put i quarter sized amount in my hair after every shower and my hair has grown a noticeable amount and it stays so soft my boyfriend loves it. i would highyl recommend
Samantha R.
I been wanting to use this i have very thick hair and i always wanted to use something that well make it shiny when i straighten it. Is this good for very thick hair ?