BY BIOSILK #86 in Lotion

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esmeralda's N.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell on this product and it's not to oily like others I have used
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Marysville, WA
One of my daily go to products. I've been using Biosilk for about 20 years. A hairstylist used it on my hair once and it's been part of my daily routine ever since. Love!
Winter H.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This makes my hair feel so silky and shiny! And I have very curly natural hair. This definitely keeps thefrizz at bay all day long! And the smell is amazing!!
Gina F.
Gina F.
This serum worked pretty good on my processed, dry ends. But I have used better. I have tried this on wet hair before blow drying and also on dry hair to curb frizz. I wouldn't purchase again. I don't think it's worth its price.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
This was one of the first hair serums I ever owned and it will always be a favorite of mine! It leaves my strands feeling super silky soft and light, never weighed down. Its also important to me that it doesn't feel oily or make my hair look greasy.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
This product is very pricey but worth the price paid. This product is gentle and lightweight. I purchased the serum at JC Penny's. It has no scent but leaves your hair soft and with a little shine. I would recommend this to others.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Norton, MA
Love this! Fried my hair when I dyed it blonde this stuff was a life saver to help bring it back to life and make all the frizz and damage go away!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I am torn as to what to give this product in regards to stars. When we were teenagers, this product was a must have; we would straighten our hair as much as possible and then slather this on to make it unnaturally smooth. Too much? Grease pit. Too little? No difference. I'm curious whether or not I would love it more now as an adult...
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I always need a silky serum to tame my fly aways. It is a post blow dry essential. I love the biosilk option because a little goes a long way! it is not my all time favorite because it can be a little weighty but I absolutely love it because it smells great and really gives my hair a good natural looking shine.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Loveeeeee! So expensive but it works so freakin good! Def she try it! Well worth the price