BY BIOSILK #27 in Serums

Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison C.
It's good but not a great smell which throws me off, I feel like I smell like a salon all day . It's also pretty pricey.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this hair serum all the time and I loved it. I need to repurchase a new bottle because I really enjoyed it.
Melissa L.
I like this serum because it's very light weight for thin hair it great for fly away and doesn't leave the hair greasy
Risa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for making my hair silky smooth. Love the smell and definitely long lasting. It is more on the pricey side though
wendy d.
STAMFORD, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fragance of this serum is lovely and it last a long time, i think the first time i bought this was back 10 yrs ago
Phanie G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST HAIR SERUM EVER! I DONT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING! IT LEAVE MY HAIR SO SOFT AND SHINY WITHOUT BEING OILY. I LOVE IT!
Jenn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this ! It makes your hair so shiny and smooth I think it helps with humidity to! I use it a couple times a week
Kiley B.
Carver, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this stuff makes my hair dryer than average I have very damaged hair and don't think this is worth the money
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair so soft and shiny! It tames any frizzes, and flyaways. Price is well worth it for beautiful hair.
Carla G.
Des Moines, IA
A little goes a long way and leaves your hair shiny and smooth! I’ve used it for years and never had any complaints:)